Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tommytuu
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBod
    Talk about a bad attitude...you could learn a thing or two about public relations from Allanah.
    Where is the bad attitude? Is it bad because she didn't kiss Allanah' ass? Maybe thats what you and a lot of guys on here expect her to do. NOT. And while your at it, clean your nose off. It tends to smell after a while.
    Dewd, I don't think anyone was referencing Madison's attitude. I think her post was just fine, polite, and to the point.

Whups! Sorry! Last time I responded to one of your posts I got slapped.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

tommy, maybe she should listen to allanah , she may get out of her trailer......

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arc angel
    tommy, maybe she should listen to allanah , she may get out of her trailer......
    She could buy your ass redneck. Either know what your talking about or GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Quote Originally Posted by tommytuu
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBod
    Talk about a bad attitude...you could learn a thing or two about public relations from Allanah.
    Where is the bad attitude? Is it bad because she didn't kiss Allanah' ass? Maybe thats what you and a lot of guys on here expect her to do. NOT. And while your at it, clean your nose off. It tends to smell after a while.
    Dewd, I don't think anyone was referencing Madison's attitude. I think her post was just fine, polite, and to the point.

Whups! Sorry! Last time I responded to one of your posts I got slapped.
    Listen bro, I'm not that interested in making friends on a tranny forum. I have people that I'm cool with and they know who they are. If you or anyone else has a problem with my attitude, so what. There is nothing anyone here can do for me that I can't do for myself. I've grown a little tired of trannies and trannie chasers. I have my friends, but I'm not looking for more. Capeche!

Junior Poster

first or all , got brush your teeth your talkin shit.
    dont come here and say shit to a LADY you have no way of knowing what the real deal is
    Allanah, does alot for the trans community . she is a LADY first got it! so if you got something to say to a LADY dont put it out there like that.....
    THINK before you post....

Junior Poster

first or all , got brush your teeth your talkin shit.
    dont come here and say shit to a LADY you have no way of knowing what the real deal is
    Allanah, does alot for the trans community . she is a LADY first got it! so if you got something to say to a LADY dont put it out there like that.....
    THINK before you post....
    Look bro, check this out. You're about to get beat the fuck down defending someone who doesn't give a shit about you. If you feel that strong about all this, pm me and we can take care of this face to face. I've been here over 3 years rookie, you don't tell me how and what to say to anyone. You're in the state of NY and I'm in the city. Shouldn't be a problem to have a meet and greet. I don't argue over the net. You wanna continue this, I told you what to do. If not STFU chaser!

Junior Poster

well i am shure we been iin the same room, if you want to throw down i am all about it , just better make it worth it ,
    just dont talk shit to Ladys you know not a thing about....
    you may have had a bad deal with allanah ,,, so dont bash her here..
    your friend cleared it all up but next time i am in city then lets talk about it . i am shure we will come to a agreement......
    I busted your balls and you took it like a girl.......lol

Junior Poster

well i am shure we been iin the same room, if you want to throw down i am all about it , just better make it worth it ,
    just dont talk shit to Ladys you know not a thing about....
    you may have had a bad deal with allanah ,,, so dont bash her here..
    your friend cleared it all up but next time i am in city then lets talk about it . i am shure we will come to a agreement......
    I busted your balls and you took it like a girl.......lol
    BITCH I TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO!! PM ME IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS FACE TO FACE!!

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    OK-

Lets get a common misconception here CLEARED UP

I DO NOT OWN HA.

Yes, HA promotes me very much so because the owner and I are 1. friends 2. business associates on other projects 2. he wants to.

I am sorrry I missed your friends email. I do not intetionaly not answe emails or pms- but if you or your friend understood the scope of my schedule or how much mail i recieve combined in my personal box, myspace, my store, xpeeps, pms here- i would have to spend all day answering them.

Right now I have 1,133 pages of unread messages in MySpace and I have 300 emails in my mail box. I do my absolute best to try to get to everyone- do I get to everyone, no. There is only one of me and I personally answer my mail. I do not have assistants do it. And yes sometimes things get over looked and deleted by accident- but I do the best that I can.

As far as this site is concerened, if she emailed me regarding this site
    I have nothing to do with link exchange programs or refferal progeams on HA.

I do on my own sites, but I have yet to promote many other sites.

I am sure your friend could also come here and post her updates and content pics if she wanted to promote as well- I am sure that would pay off a lot more than a link exchange.

That being said- why are you so bent out of shape about it?

If she is reading this- I am truly sorry I missed your email and if you are ever in NYC please call me and I would love to shoot you for one of my sites. 917 816 3134 is my business number.

VERY well handled Allanah

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Tommy what is your damage?

You come here and talk a lot of shit about other girls and transsexuals in general- in fact I have seen many other posts were all you do is hate and put down people.

I dont know what your problem is BUT you see, I do care about people, and my supporters, and fans. How dare you speak for me or tell anyone if I care about them or not????

You soud like a pent up tranny chaser with tons of anger towards a lot of girls and the whole transworld. You attitude stinks and so does your aggression.

As far as your friend- she seems to busy to answer emails anyway as she said and she does not model for anyone else, though I think she has modeled for YUM??? Which is fine- I was extending a proffesional courtesy to do some business together, she denied it- it's done.

MOVE ON.

That internet gansta and thug shit is really ridiculous- actually someone was just charged with assult in the UK after actually beating up a man aftery had a fight in a chat room. I'm waiting to see when this happens in the US from all the wanna be fighters on the boards.

You friend told us to trust her that she is doing fine, so I am sure she can take care of her business.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr