Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Tommy what is your damage?

You come here and talk a lot of shit about other girls and transsexuals in general- in fact I have seen many other posts were all you do is hate and put down people.

I dont know what your problem is BUT you see, I do care about people, and my supporters, and fans. How dare you speak for me or tell anyone if I care about them or not????

You soud like a pent up tranny chaser with tons of anger towards a lot of girls and the whole transworld. You attitude stinks and so does your aggression.As far as your friend- she seems to busy to answer emails anyway as she said and she does not model for anyone else, though I think she has modeled for YUM??? Which is fine- I was extending a proffesional courtesy to do some business together, she denied it- it's done.

MOVE ON.

That internet gansta and thug shit is really ridiculous- actually someone was just charged with assult in the UK after actually beating up a man aftery had a fight in a chat room. I'm waiting to see when this happens in the US from all the wanna be fighters on the boards.

You friend told us to trust her that she is doing fine, so I am sure she can take care of her business.
    HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CALL ME A TRANNY CHASER! Have I ever chased or kissed your ass? Fuck no. I've met you a couple of times and you seemed ok, but I'm not one of your fans HUN. I'm too big of a fan of myself for that. And I'm no internet gangsta, but I won't let someone talk stupid shit to me in a thread I created. I don't ride the Allanah Starr bandwagon. I work in mainstream legit entertainment. In front of the camera. So I have a pretty big ego. Too big to put you on a pedestal. You see, the first time tranny lover euphoria wore off on me years ago, so I treat them like anyone else. If I have something to say to you, I will say it. Chaser? Funny, I don't even go to your events, but I'm a chaser. Know a little something about a person before you make false judgements.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Ok are you suffering from some sort of mental illness or bi-polar disease?

I don't care if you are not one of my fans, and I n ever asked you to put me on any pedestal or kiss my ass or ride the 'band wagon'? Not sure I had one.

Actually, I am a very nice person and treat everyone well and with kindness and respect if they do the same to me.

I stand corrected, you might not be a tranny chaser, but definately appear to be be an ego maniac trsanny chaser with delusions of grandeur. See you are highly mistsaken- you think that I am one of those girls that assume everyone should kiss my ass and I am not, In turn, you defense mechanism to try to be a jerk to try to somehow demean me? That is really ridiculous.

I am glad you work in legitimate entertianment, I do as well- glad we are in the same field. Oh yes, and I have appeared on many mainstream shows as well. So there you go.

A word of advice- being a little humble goes a long way. I have met a lot of far more famous people than you I am sure, and the ones that have been memorable, have been the ones that have been very polite and cordial. In fact I was just @ The Worl Music Awards where I met Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Roberto Cavalli, Chris Brown- just to name a few, and they were are very, very nice people.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Ok are you suffering from some sort of mental illness or bi-polar disease?

I don't care if you are not one of my fans, and I n ever asked you to put me on any pedestal or kiss my ass or ride the 'band wagon'? Not sure I had one.

Actually, I am a very nice person and treat everyone well and with kindness and respect if they do the same to me.

I stand corrected, you might not be a tranny chaser, but definately appear to be be an ego maniac trsanny chaser with delusions of grandeur. See you are highly mistsaken- you think that I am one of those girls that assume everyone should kiss my ass and I am not, In turn, you defense mechanism to try to be a jerk to try to somehow demean me? That is really ridiculous.

I am glad you work in legitimate entertianment, I do as well- glad we are in the same field. Oh yes, and I have appeared on many mainstream shows as well. So there you go.A word of advice- being a little humble goes a long way. I have met a lot of far more famous people than you I am sure, and the ones that have been memorable, have been the ones that have been very polite and cordial. In fact I was just @ The Worl Music Awards where I met Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Roberto Cavalli, Chris Brown- just to name a few, and they were are very, very nice people.
    Oh yeah, you can really build a career doing Maury Povich. Good luck with that. Appearing on a talk show with a theme, and doing feature film and episodic work are two entirely different things. But think what you wish. btw, none of the people you named have any talent, so they just ought to be nice. We all know talent doesn't matter.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Actually I have done many more shows than Maury Povich, and not just in the US, not that you would know-but for someone who claims not to follow me, you do seem to know a bit about me. And actually I have a career- one that pretty much keeps me busy 24/7. I am not trying to break into any mainstream , I am quite happy doing what I do best and furthering the career I have now.

So Roberto Cavalli has not talent? WOW- that is a first.

And we were talking about fame- fame and talent are two different things. They can be mutually exclusive to each other. There are alot of peopl with talent who are not famous.

Again you are making no sense since you just claimed your ego was big because you were on 'tv'. All of the people I mentioned . who are wold famous, had no ego when I met them- that was my point Einstein.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

*breathe*

Tommy, relax. Whether you're in front of the camera, behind it, or on top of it, makes no difference when it comes to you, as a person. Work is work. Make it your life, and, well, you're setting yourself up for a mighty big fall.

Some famous people are asses, some are not. Some non-famous people are assholes, some are not. You are being an ass right now.

Allanah

Please tell me Lindey was not hanging with Paris. That would be a shame. She's a sweet girl, young.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    *breathe*

Tommy, relax. Whether you're in front of the camera, behind it, or on top of it, makes no difference when it comes to you, as a person. Work is work. Make it your life, and, well, you're setting yourself up for a mighty big fall.

Some famous people are asses, some are not. Some non-famous people are assholes, some are not. You are being an ass right now.

Allanah

Please tell me Lindey was not hanging with Paris. That would be a shame. She's a sweet girl, young.
    Did i ask your opinion?

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Did i ask your opinion?
    [/quote]

I don't know, I'll have to talk to my opinion and see.

Rookie Poster

"as far as your friend- she seems to busy to answer emails anyway as she said and she does not model for anyone else, though I think she has modeled for YUM??? Which is fine- I was extending a proffesional courtesy to do some business together, she denied it- it's done.

MOVE ON."

I never said i did not answer emails..........and im sure the way you read the post I made you are an intelligent enough girl to understand what I meant. For the record I did pose for black t girls a few years ago before i became Ts Madison and as far as now i dont pose for sites or do any video for sites because i dont need that to boost my recognition. I only emailed you because at the beginning i was trying to exchange links with sites just to get my site out there, Tommy was offended when i told him that you did respond, i could careless if you didnt...you said you were busy and you probably was WHO KNOWS. I mean this post got out of hand for no reason I did not start the post...I am not beggin for any members...Im doing just fine. Much Thanks to SENACHI/Grooby who does promote me on www.Blackt.girls.com as you can see i have your banner posted on mine and you are a great affiliate and thanks to those other sites who did take the time out to help promote me in the beginning, I am very grateful for that. Now for the record its DONE.......MOVE ON

big dick bitch of the south

"Some girls do it for the fame......I do it for the MONEY"

www.bigdickbitch.com
    www.bigdickbitch.com/onlinestore.html

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

To be fair bigdickbitch.com we do pretty good on selling and since we started promoting other (espcially solo girls) sites this year we've increased our profit's substantially and I encourage any site owners or girls who even have their own free sites to look at promoting other people's websites as 50% of a membership where you haven't had any outlay, can add up quite nicely.

Madison posted under the name Tambry for Black-Tgirls.com back in about 2000 I think, photographed by the long-time dead, Video Bob.
    She also reworked with us last year - or earlier this year - as Tambry again (for continuity). Of course, a year and a tranny year, is similar to the difference between human years and dog years - my best research shows a tranny year to be between 2 and 3 times longer than a normal year. This is why when a tgirl says she'll be around at 10pm, expect her closer to 1am with no excuse

A lot of girls who have their own sites and things going on should still continue to work with the larger sites (like Alannah, Gia, Holly, Wendy, Vicki, etc do) the promotion continues to work for them and their fanbase increases. There are new tranny fans and new people on the internet, daily.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    To be fair bigdickbitch.com we do pretty good on selling and since we started promoting other (espcially solo girls) sites this year we've increased our profit's substantially and I encourage any site owners or girls who even have their own free sites to look at promoting other people's websites as 50% of a membership where you haven't had any outlay, can add up quite nicely.

Madison posted under the name Tambry for Black-Tgirls.com back in about 2000 I think, photographed by the long-time dead, Video Bob.
    She also reworked with us last year - or earlier this year - as Tambry again (for continuity). Of course, a year and a tranny year, is similar to the difference between human years and dog years - my best research shows a tranny year to be between 2 and 3 times longer than a normal year. This is why when a tgirl says she'll be around at 10pm, expect her closer to 1am with no excuse

A lot of girls who have their own sites and things going on should still continue to work with the larger sites (like Alannah, Gia, Holly, Wendy, Vicki, etc do) the promotion continues to work for them and their fanbase increases. There are new tranny fans and new people on the internet, daily.
    seanchai

Well either way it goes i do appreciate your help and i am glad that YOU had time to respond to my emails.

big dick bitch of the south

"Some girls do it for the fame......I do it for the MONEY"

www.bigdickbitch.com
    www.bigdickbitch.com/onlinestore.html