Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Quote Originally Posted by tommytuu
    HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CALL ME A TRANNY CHASER! Have I ever chased or kissed your ass? Fuck no. I've met you a couple of times and you seemed ok, but I'm not one of your fans HUN. I'm too big of a fan of myself for that. And I'm no internet gangsta, but I won't let someone talk stupid shit to me in a thread I created. I don't ride the Allanah Starr bandwagon. I work in mainstream legit entertainment. In front of the camera. So I have a pretty big ego. Too big to put you on a pedestal. You see, the first time tranny lover euphoria wore off on me years ago, so I treat them like anyone else. If I have something to say to you, I will say it. Chaser? Funny, I don't even go to your events, but I'm a chaser. Know a little something about a person before you make false judgements.
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1127

LMAO...
    Dude, I don't know what the fuck you think your doing by posting that thread thats 2 1/2 years old. So what, I went to 1 party. Anyone that knows me(which is only like 2 or 3 people that attend those parties) knows I don't go to the parties and haven't for a couple of years. I'm not a trick so why should I go there? People have a right to change the way they feel about things and other people. I'll say that 2 1/2 years is a lot of time, and a lot of things can happen which help to shape and mold one's feelings and opinions. So yeah, I'm the same person. No mental disorder, no bi-polar crap that someone here mentioned. I've actually got a lot more sense than some of you because I no longer help to pay these girls rent and bills. You guys do. LOL
    yeah went to a party,and proposed marriage...got shot down and now youre bitter(seems to be going around alot here lately)

You need to chill.I already told you in the beginning that Allanah doesnt own the HA nor decide who's links go here.

You would be much better off leaving it alone.youre giving yourself and your friend Madison (who seems nice enough) and her website a bad rep(lots of that here too)....youre insulting every person in this thread..did you ever stop to think that perhaps,just maybe youre being a fuckwad??Prolly not,youre too busy proclaiming yourself to be a holier than thou actor and thus you have the right to talk shit,challenge people to fights and insult my woman.It would behoove you to give up the ego,and pisspoor attitude while you can.

Your pal

DJ
    You're a fucking idiot. That proposing to marry shit was a joke. Hello. A fucking joke. I never hit on Allanah thus I was never shot down. I was introduced by Mega, we had a handshake, and that was it. I don't care about a rep on a fucking trannie forum. I'm anonymous. How anyone feels about me here has no bearing on my success. Your woman? Well thats your problem. No bitterness here. Just more knowledge than had two years ago. I see shit for what it is.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CALL ME A TRANNY CHASER! Have I ever chased or kissed your ass? Fuck no. I've met you a couple of times and you seemed ok, but I'm not one of your fans HUN. I'm too big of a fan of myself for that. And I'm no internet gangsta, but I won't let someone talk stupid shit to me in a thread I created. I don't ride the Allanah Starr bandwagon. I work in mainstream legit entertainment. In front of the camera. So I have a pretty big ego. Too big to put you on a pedestal. You see, the first time tranny lover euphoria wore off on me years ago, so I treat them like anyone else. If I have something to say to you, I will say it. Chaser? Funny, I don't even go to your events, but I'm a chaser. Know a little something about a person before you make false judgements.
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1127

LMAO...
    Dude, I don't know what the fuck you think your doing by posting that thread thats 2 1/2 years old. So what, I went to 1 party. Anyone that knows me(which is only like 2 or 3 people that attend those parties) knows I don't go to the parties and haven't for a couple of years. I'm not a trick so why should I go there? People have a right to change the way they feel about things and other people. I'll say that 2 1/2 years is a lot of time, and a lot of things can happen which help to shape and mold one's feelings and opinions. So yeah, I'm the same person. No mental disorder, no bi-polar crap that someone here mentioned. I've actually got a lot more sense than some of you because I no longer help to pay these girls rent and bills. You guys do. LOL
    yeah went to a party,and proposed marriage...got shot down and now youre bitter(seems to be going around alot here lately)

You need to chill.I already told you in the beginning that Allanah doesnt own the HA nor decide who's links go here.

You would be much better off leaving it alone.youre giving yourself and your friend Madison (who seems nice enough) and her website a bad rep(lots of that here too)....youre insulting every person in this thread..did you ever stop to think that perhaps,just maybe youre being a fuckwad??Prolly not,youre too busy proclaiming yourself to be a holier than thou actor and thus you have the right to talk shit,challenge people to fights and insult my woman.It would behoove you to give up the ego,and pisspoor attitude while you can.

Your pal

DJ
    You're a fucking idiot. That proposing to marry shit was a joke. Hello. A fucking joke. I never hit on Allanah thus I was never shot down. I was introduced by Mega, we had a handshake, and that was it. I don't care about a rep on a fucking trannie forum. I'm anonymous. How anyone feels about me here has no bearing on my success. Your woman? Well thats your problem. No bitterness here. Just more knowledge than had two years ago. I see shit for what it is.
    Yeah I know Mega too...so youre not so stealth anymore....

Hmm Ive only had to break out the magic wand once and ban someone...but damn junior your pushing for #2

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222
    madison when you comming home for the holidays!!the preview vids have got me hungry for a repeat.....

Hi sweety i am coming to miami on saturday dec.9th and will be leaving that monday morning. Just coming there to shot a few vids before christmas and then im coming back and celebrate the holidays here. Just call me sweety you know how to get in touch with me.

big dick bitch of the south

"Some girls do it for the fame......I do it for the MONEY"

www.bigdickbitch.com
    www.bigdickbitch.com/onlinestore.html

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    oh my god, how did i miss this thread haha tommy is priceless, he is like legend, jamie michelle and pumpdaddy in one haha, u cant make this stuff up its hilarious how he claims to not give a shit about anyone here but goes out of his way to let us know what an important person he is, haha...u see thats what important people always do they tell people they dont care about or worry if they like him, how likeable and cool they are hysterical the only sad thing is that allanah is such a sweetie she is actually somewhat cordial to him...i guess with youtube now everyone thinks theyre in television
    Just like any jackass can be a lawyer. I've got professional union affiliations and credits bro, I don't need youtube. Don't start shit J. this has nothing to do with you.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    oh my god, how did i miss this thread haha tommy is priceless, he is like legend, jamie michelle and pumpdaddy in one haha, u cant make this stuff up its hilarious how he claims to not give a shit about anyone here but goes out of his way to let us know what an important person he is, haha...u see thats what important people always do they tell people they dont care about or worry if they like him, how likeable and cool they are hysterical the only sad thing is that allanah is such a sweetie she is actually somewhat cordial to him...i guess with youtube now everyone thinks theyre in television
    Just like any jackass can be a lawyer. I've got professional union affiliations and credits bro, I don't need youtube. Don't start shit J. this has nothing to do with you.
    Eddie Murphy?

Is that you, mon?

Dayuumm...

How the mighty have fallen...

PS @ J- I thought that J stood for jewboy, not jackass...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

LMFAO @ the bunny with the cookie.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

i did not start this but it shure is funny,,,,,LMAO....

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

it's amazing how people's egos can be like shovels sometimes.

if they're not shoveling shit, they're digging the hole deeper.

hmmmm....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	help_509.jpg 
Views:	727 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	71472  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trannyfan80
    I just read the link above - all I have to say is:

Pride comes before a fall..

Or, as we say in England, "TWAT"

As for all this "Let's sort it out in person" crap - Grow up. Kids and morons resort to fighting because they don't have the intelligence or vocabulary to argue a point properly. I really like this forum - its funny, witty and informative and where else would you get to talk personally to the biggest stars of a particular industry? I've met Allanah and had a great time, and even though she hasn't replied to a couple of messages, my self-worth isn't going to shrink because of it. I appreciate that fact that she's probably extremely busy and although the meeting for me was a big, once in a lifetime event, for her, it was probably one of many and will be repeated countless times. Not a problem. So for someone to get into an epi over it (English term - epi = epileptic fit = fit) is a bit puerile.

Oh, and just for the record, its spelled 'capisce'. Its Italian. Bad spelling and grammar really irritates me for some reason.

Can I just point out that it seems Madison is not really involved in this but someone has decided to defend her honour in some deluded modern shining knight kind of way. Poor girl - she needs more sensible friends.

(Am I going to get a beat down?)
    If meeting HER was a big once in a lifetime event for you, thats pretty sad.

Not really sad, mate. It was something I wanted to do and so I did it. I just wanted to point out that for me, it was a novel experience; for her it was probably routine.

Was that the best you could do? I was hoping that you would've been bright enough to point out the deliberate, ironic mistake I made in my sentence where I was moaning about how much I hate poor grammar (the sharper ones amongst you would have noticed that I said 'irritates' when it should have been 'irritate') and at least then I would know that I have a worthy opponent. Alas not - You're just a bit of a twat.

By the way, if you really want to compare how sad our respective lives or professions are, we can. But I would suggest that we don't do a 'I'm so much more worthwhile as a human being than you' as you'll lose. Ego isn't what motivates me, but clearly it does you. On that note, I'll leave you with a quote - "sex is like oxygen; only an issue when you're not getting any." Think about it.

Adios

Professional Poster

Could this possibly be the same Madison?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...ghlight=#30229
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sizequeen_292.jpg 
Views:	934 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	71474  

My witty signature.