Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Prez Carter Gets Pwned on CSPAN

VIDEO: 'You're a racist and anti-Semite,' one caller shouted at Carter during C-SPAN2 broadcast.

http://drudgereport.com/

The book was closed on that ass wipe. He spiraled our country into the toilet. His credibility is completely shot.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

5 Star Poster

Carter Sold Out Iran 1977-1978

http://www.iranianvoice.org/article774.html

Veteran Poster

So, in your mind, some mouthbreather who managed to work out CSPAN's telephone number has more credibility than, say, the Nobel Peace Prize Committee, or Harvard University, which has bestowed Carter with an honorary degree, or the Defense Department, which has named a Seawolf-class submarine for him?

And when he brokered the only successful Middle Eastern peace treaty in the last 30 years, he clearly did that because he hates the Jews.

President Carter's term certainly wasn't the most distinguished in our nation's history, but as the last six years have inarguably demonstrated, the bar for catastrophically incompetent administrations has been set pretty low.

Since leaving office, however, Jimmy Carter's unfaltering service to humanity has been an example to us all. I challenge any of you to come up with a more selfless, altruistic living person.

But, of course, your ideology is derisive of altruism, and humanity. The fact that Carter continues to drive you mouthbreathers so crazy really speaks volumes about your own values and character. Pay no attention to the manifest failure of our current President; Jimmy Carter couldn't manage the gas crisis in the 70s!

In 200 years, history will remember what a great man Jimmy Carter was. Five minutes after you're dead, nobody will remember who the fuck you were. Nor care.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    Carter Sold Out Iran 1977-1978

http://www.iranianvoice.org/article774.html
    Wow, that's shocking. Iranian royalist exiles hate Carter? I'm shocked! Shocked!

Who is Chuck Morse? He has written an entirely ahistorical column here. Calling Reza Pahlavi a "progressive modern ruler" is really a sick kjoke. Google "SAVAK."

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thombergeron
    So, in your mind, some mouthbreather who managed to work out CSPAN's telephone number has more credibility than, say, the Nobel Peace Prize Committee, or Harvard University, which has bestowed Carter with an honorary degree, or the Defense Department, which has named a Seawolf-class submarine for him?

And when he brokered the only successful Middle Eastern peace treaty in the last 30 years, he clearly did that because he hates the Jews.

President Carter's term certainly wasn't the most distinguished in our nation's history, but as the last six years have inarguably demonstrated, the bar for catastrophically incompetent administrations has been set pretty low.

Since leaving office, however, Jimmy Carter's unfaltering service to humanity has been an example to us all. I challenge any of you to come up with a more selfless, altruistic living person.

But, of course, your ideology is derisive of altruism, and humanity. The fact that Carter continues to drive you mouthbreathers so crazy really speaks volumes about your own values and character. Pay no attention to the manifest failure of our current President; Jimmy Carter couldn't manage the gas crisis in the 70s!

In 200 years, history will remember what a great man Jimmy Carter was. Five minutes after you're dead, nobody will remember who the fuck you were. Nor care.
    That`s a pricless piece of partisan nonsense. I had to keep a copy just in case you had second thoughts and tried erase your emotional rant. :P

1979: "I have never met an Arab leader that in private professed a desire for an independent Palestinian state. Publicly, they all espouse an independent Palestinian state -- almost all of them -- because that is what they committed themselves to do at Rabat (the 1974 Arab League summit conference)."
    --President Jimmy Carter
    a 1979 press conference

Early 1980: …at a March 1980 meeting with his senior political advisers, angrily snapped, "If I get back in, I`m going to f--- the Jews."
    Jimmy Carter, March 1980

Late 1980: Cyrus Vance…confirmed to then-New York mayor Ed Koch that Carter, if reelected, would "sell out" the Jews
    Jimmy Carter shortly before the 1980 election

2003: …had I been elected to a second term, with the prestige and authority and influence and reputation I had in the region, we could have moved to a final solution
    Jimmy Carter, 12-1-2003

2004: "We have been exclusively committed to the policies of Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and Israel, and have made no effort to try to have a balanced negotiating position between Israel and the Palestinians,"

SAVAK were pikers compared to what Carter spawned,todays mullachracy with the A-bomb.

Stagflation,the misery index of over 20% the hostage crisis of his own making,the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan,etc,etc.

Your Mr.Malaise is a joke,a sad proven pathetic anti-semite Jew hater.

Veteran Poster

Well, again, your irrational hatred of one of the finest Americans of the twentieth century isn't really relevant, since nobody gives a fuck what you think.

That`s a pricless piece of partisan nonsense. I had to keep a copy just in case you had second thoughts and tried erase your emotional rant. :P
    "Partisan" That's rich, coming from you. If Carter had an R next to his name, you'd be breathlessly proclaiming the gas crisis a Democratic plot. At least you're predictable.

1979: "I have never met an Arab leader that in private professed a desire for an independent Palestinian state. Publicly, they all espouse an independent Palestinian state -- almost all of them -- because that is what they committed themselves to do at Rabat (the 1974 Arab League summit conference)."
    --President Jimmy Carter
    a 1979 press conference
    Have you ever met an Arab leader who privately professed a desire for an independent Palestinian state? The Palestinians have been screwed by every state actor in the Middle East, not just the Israelis. That's kind of the tragedy of the whole deal. What about this (unattributed) quote do you find objectionable?

Early 1980: …at a March 1980 meeting with his senior political advisers, angrily snapped, "If I get back in, I`m going to f--- the Jews."
    Jimmy Carter, March 1980
    Even one (reputable) source, beyond your troubled imagination, for this highly dubious quote would be appreciated.

Do you think the Board of Governors at Tel Aviv University knew that Carter wanted to "fuck the Jews" when they awarded him an honorary doctorate? Do you think his honorary doctorate from Haifa University is in Antisemitism?

Late 1980: Cyrus Vance…confirmed to then-New York mayor Ed Koch that Carter, if reelected, would "sell out" the Jews
    Usually, you at least link to some other rabid wingnut who is manufacturing quotes. Now, you seem to be just pulling this bizarre crap out of your own ass.

2003: …had I been elected to a second term, with the prestige and authority and influence and reputation I had in the region, we could have moved to a final solution
    Jimmy Carter, 12-1-2003
    Not sure what's wrong with wanting a lasting peace in the Middle East. Are you objecting to the words "final solution"? Who's politically correct now?

2004: "We have been exclusively committed to the policies of Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and Israel, and have made no effort to try to have a balanced negotiating position between Israel and the Palestinians,"
    This may or may not be a real quote, but it does fairly accurately describe U.S. Middle East policy in 2004. Again, what's your objection?

SAVAK were pikers compared to what Carter spawned,todays mullachracy with the A-bomb.
    Look, I understand that you're a big fan of authoritarianism and extrajudicial torture and killing. It may be OK with you and Chuck Morse that Reza Pahlavi ruled over an autocratic police state, but don't call him a "progressive modern ruler" when he clearly was not. It's dishonest.

Stagflation,the misery index of over 20% the hostage crisis of his own making,the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan,etc,etc.
    Don't forget your mother's gout. Obviously, Carter was responsible for that, too.

Plus he was a veteran, and you hate those vets, don't you?

5 Star Poster

--President Jimmy Carter
    a 1979 press conference

Have you ever met an Arab leader who privately professed a desire for an independent Palestinian state? The Palestinians have been screwed by every state actor in the Middle East, not just the Israelis. That's kind of the tragedy of the whole deal. What about this (unattributed) quote do you find objectionable?
    You really don`t know? Seriously?

Jimmy Carter, March 1980

Dangerous Liaison: The Inside Story of the U.S.-Israeli Covert Relationship by Andrew and Leslie Cockburn

Even one (reputable) source, beyond your troubled imagination, for this highly dubious quote would be appreciated.
    Fuck your stupid. And here I thought the Village Idiot was a buffoon.

Usually, you at least link to some other rabid wingnut who is manufacturing quotes. Now, you seem to be just pulling this bizarre crap out of your own ass.
    Mayor- by Ed Koch. YOU DUMB FUCK !!!!

Jimmy Carter, 12-1-2003
    Not sure what's wrong with wanting a lasting peace in the Middle East. Are you objecting to the words "final solution"? Who's politically correct now?
    A Jew hater using words like "final solution". Yeah,that works. We really find self-hating Jews the same as you self-hating Americans,distasteful.

Even whack job Howard Dean wants nothing of Carter and his hate," On this issue Carter speaks for himself...I and other democrats will continue to stand with Israel in it`s battle against terrorism ..."

This may or may not be a real quote, but it does fairly accurately describe U.S. Middle East policy in 2004. Again, what's your objection?
    “view[ed] the unarmed young Palestinians who stood up against thousands of Israel soldiers as ‘instant heroes...Buoyed by the intifada, Carter passed on to the Palestinians, through Arafat, his congratulations.”

The Unfinished Presidency-Douglas Brinkley

Don't forget your mother's gout. Obviously, Carter was responsible for that, too.
    When thoroughly deconstructed,go for the ridiculous.

So this maggot wanna be village idiot thinks Ed Koch and Douglas Brinkley are "rabid wingnuts". What a fucking idiot !

Plus he was a veteran, and you hate those vets, don't you?
    LOL Holy O`l Fuck this numbskull just falls right into it !!!

ATTACK OF THE KILLER RABBITS !!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	killerrabbitattackscarter_157.jpg 
Views:	1316 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	71366  

5 Star Poster

----------------------------------------------------------
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jay_leno10_100.jpg 
Views:	1309 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	71368  

Veteran Poster

--President Jimmy Carter a 1979 press conference
    Well, again, this quote reflects actual reality. Certainly reality is inconvenient to your arguments, but I don't know how you can fault Jimmy Carter for merely stating what is plainly obvious to anyone who reads.

Jimmy Carter, March 1980

Dangerous Liaison: The Inside Story of the U.S.-Israeli Covert Relationship by Andrew and Leslie Cockburn
    This is hilarious for a couple of reasons:

A) You should maybe actually read Cockburn's book. The "fuck the Jews" quote is attributed to James Baker III, not Jimmy Carter. Plus it's from an anonymous source. I actually have the book in my hands right now.

B) Cockburn is a avowed Marxist. In the past, you've been somewhat critical of Marxists. I guess Marxists are now OK, as long as you can misquote their books to attack Jimmy Carter.

Personally, I don't find Cockburn to be an entirely credible source.

Late 1980: Cyrus Vance…confirmed to then-New York mayor Ed Koch that Carter, if reelected, would "sell out" the Jews Jimmy Carter shortly before the 1980 election

Mayor- by Ed Koch. YOU DUMB FUCK !!!!
    I guess this is possible. I haven't read Mayor. Not a big Ed Koch fan. He is a Democrat, you know.

Still, this is something Cyrus Vance allegedly said about Carter, and doesn't necessarily represent reality. This is called "hearsay" evidence, and it doesn't necessarily make a very strong case. Nothing that Jimmy Carter has actually said or done prior to, during, or after his term of office supports the (clearly ludicrous idea) idea that he wants to "sell out the Jews."

And you're aware that Cyrus Vance resigned from the Carter Administration in disgrace?

A Jew hater using words like "final solution". Yeah,that works. We really find self-hating Jews the same as you self-hating Americans, distasteful.
    This is simply idiotic, Michael. I mean really.

When thoroughly deconstructed,go for the ridiculous.
    That's precisely what I was thinking, as well. This is ridiculous.

So this maggot wanna be village idiot thinks Ed Koch and Douglas Brinkley are "rabid wingnuts". What a fucking idiot !
    Actually, what I said was that the quote from "The Unfinished Presidency" pretty accurately described U.S. policy in 2004.

It's a really excellent biography, though a little embarrassing, as it verges on a hagiography. I sincerely doubt that you've actually read it, as you clearly don't read books, and if you'd read this one, you might have a faintly informed opinion of Jimmy Carter.

But really, why read when you can just cut-and-paste misquotes from Free Republic? It requires so little intellectual effort.

Still looking for that proof. I've given you direct evidence that Jimmy Carter is widely respected throughout Israel. Perhaps you could counter by claiming that Israel is entirely populated by those self-hating Jews you like to talk about.

Really, this is pathetic, Michael. In our past conversations, I've found it amusing simply to point out your willful ignorance, your willingness to alter quotes and doctor photographs, and your near total unfamiliarity with the historical record. It's silly and something of a waste of time, I know, but it's a nice substitute for watching sitcoms.

However, I think this really crosses a line. Maliciously slandering a great man like Jimmy Carter solely out of banal partisanship is disgraceful. It's a disgrace.

Jimmy Carter, through his direct action, has improved the lives of literally millions of people. What have you done for humanity? Do you spend your spare time building houses for poor people, or cutting-and-pasting right-wing propaganda to a transsexual bulletin board on the Internet?

I think you should take a close look at your life, Michael. And I think you should consider making some changes that might benefit the world around you.