Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

http://www.real-tgirls.com/index.php

try here. seanchai usually keep it fairly up-to-date
    sry for double pst

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Professional Poster

watch yer pressure tt...fish around on eros...but these girls tend to come and go ..especially if they cant pay the dues to the almighty god eros....a sacrifice is necessary....

Silver Poster

Not sure if this info is current because the last review she got was from 2004....here's the link:

http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...w.asp?id=51260

as a bonus, a review for you my brotha

appearance: 7 - Attractive performance: 7 - Hot Time
    attitude: good atmosphere: good

General Details

Called her on the phone, told her what I like to do, she agreed and I was off to her place. She looked as good as her pics..Took care of the donation and she sat down on the couch naked...

Juicy Details

I knelt down between her legs and saw her big cock laying across her leg, I put it in my mouth and began to suck on it..It instantly began to grow , it felt great filling up my mouth...I sucked her cock and her balls for a while, licking her shaft, she seemed to really enjoy it based on how hard her cock got..
    We then moved to the carpet where I tongued her ass from behind..She told me she really likes that and that it will make her cum..I then had her sit over my face , putting her cock and then ass over my mouth..We finished by me kneeling in front of her while she stroked her cock till she came in my mouth...

Your welcome.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tommytuu
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Oddly, I know how to type www.eros.com into my browser. Do you?
    If she had an ad on eros I wouldn't be here asking for a number Jackass. If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem. You've typed 2 responses and said nothing. Go to another thread and STFU!!
    Dude what the hell is wrong with you today man, he was trying to help, c'mon now that can't be really you, chill bro.