Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

We asked the mods to remove all the posts as should have been done in the first place, nobody should have needed to feel the need to fight in public and the anatagonistic approach by many (myself included) may have elevated the situation.
    Dirty laundry doesn't need airing in public - the two parties should have dealt with it personally.

We'd do well just to start getting on with other things.
    seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    We asked the mods to remove all the posts as should have been done in the first place, nobody should have needed to feel the need to fight in public and the anatagonistic approach by many (myself included) may have elevated the situation.
    Dirty laundry doesn't need airing in public - the two parties should have dealt with it personally.

seanchai
    Thank you for letting me know what's going on Seanchai.*sigh* Moving on should be interesting.

Professional Poster

Well now, this justs sucks (no pun intended). I can understand the reason for you all to do this. However, it is still wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy uncool.

Who knows, maybe it will be good in the long run, we will just have to wait and see. There has been a lot of bashing and bitching goin on around here lately. Maybe it will stop now (who knows). I won't put in my two cents here about how this all came about. Besides, I am sure I don't know the whole story anyway and any opinion I have is probably an incomplete and or a misinformed one anyway.

Anyway, I have enjoyed the posts from all the girls that post here. Even the girls that have left. Perhaps they will come back sosmeday and continue to post.

My personal belife is that all Transexual Women are Angels no matter what their personal opinions are. so...
    Can't we all just get along!!!
    Hahahaha. Where have I heard that before???

I will continue to post here and hopefully so will everyone else.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

If you guys really love these girls as you say you do then BUY their work.
    Dont steal it.
    You are taking food out of their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

seanchai
    Im insulted that im being mentioned indirectly here...
    My character,morals,website and legality were all gang raped by an overzealous cunt with an agenda...I was minding my own business.

Am I not to expalin and defend myself so that the public knows the truth??

Gimme a break...

If I have a favorite and provide a direct link to the media from the major website will that major website keep that media. That is one issue when I have a favorite and it is deleted from the major website to focus on someone they wish to promote.

Several years back the issue of direct link vs reposted media was in discussion. Some of the major website owners were even grateful that it was helpful in bandwidth. Again if I have a favorite and the bandwith is not there when someone surfs to her media it only makes her look bad.

And then what about the affliiate websites to the major websites. There is that notice on the bottom that states "Webmaster - have your website make money." I have noticed them and I think that I am doing what I'm doing for the love of the interest and not to make money!" So, I never have clicked on the offer. I also note at the bottom of HungAngels posts there is the list of Grooby sites.

As for the 2257 issue the Idaho case should be of some interest. A Saudi guy went on trail accused by the government of being a terrorist. What he did was as I remember in a Yahoo group repost news reports from the Arab internet press. The governments claimed that reposting on the internet was a violation of law. Because he was in violaton of the law he was a terrorist. That didn't play with the jury at all. All he was convicted of way an expired visa. It seems to me that the 2257 compliance should only be with the orioginal producer. To me it is liked finding some lose magazine photos.

My new debit card is rejected by CCBill. So, my subscription have ended. Just a few days ago my sub to BlackTgirls.com ended. But, as a member of the sites I was somewhat prideful that media used was from that site. There are a vast number of site and if the media was from the site I belonged to I felt great!

Keep up the great work, LOVE James

Damn! There goes the neighborhood.

And you'd think that with all the sports fans in here they'd have the "Any other use or rebroadcast constitues copyright infringement" thing down by now.

*Sigh*

This is what happens when you put otherwise intelligent adults in front of a keyboard and monitor. At least there won't be so many complaints of sticky keys now. (You know who you are )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	computer697dg_864.jpg 
Views:	1776 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	71197  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Hey, the party was fun while it lasted. Time now to sleep it off.....

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    If you guys really love these girls as you say you do then BUY their work.
    Dont steal it.
    You are taking food out of their mouths.
    have you seen some of these girls? i doubt they eat much...

Veteran Poster

What the hell? This is the biggest bunch of crap I've ever heard. Why the hell not?

So what are you all (mods) to do when the forum activity drops to 0 because of this?

Also, what was the topic of the "Ms. D. Foxxx, the hypocrite"? I clicked on the post but before it loaded on my computer, it said it was deleted.

AGTFB