Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default NEW POLICY: Posting images belonging to Grooby. READ.

Due to recent issues on this server and awaiting further advice, I've decided for the sake of being able to control our content/servers and not having to be liable for what other people post of ours or intend to use our images for, to limit posting of ANY images belonging to Grooby Productions to non-genital images only.

This means any images from the sites below:
    shemaleyum.com
    black-tgirls.com
    brazilian-transexuals.com
    ladyboy-ladyboy.com
    real-tgirls.com
    franks-tgirlwolrd.com
    shemales-from-hell.com
    grooby.com
    grooby-archive.com

May only be posted showing no genitals. This will include our sample postings. Any posts showing images belonging to use, we will ask to be removed.

In taking this somewhat extreme stance, I hope to be able to exert control over the our more explicit images that they will only be able to be found on members only servers in which we control and are in-accesable to ANY potential under 18 year olds.

We have 2257 compliance, ID's and model releases for every model on our servers.

I'm confident that you will understand that we run this as a legitimate business and we need to protect our business interests. I appreciate that image posting is a large part of this website and that Grooby images are popular on the site but I trust that you will respect not only my wishes but that this is being done in an effort to ensure that we continue to provide some of the best tranny content available.

Please feel free to post images of models from our sites - who are not explicitly showing their penis, vagina or anus.

Thank you
    seanchai

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I second that post and think it is for the best and ask that the same be observed for my sites shemaleexotica.com and transexdomination.com.

Thank you.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

5 Star Poster

and VickiRichter.com

Professional Poster

y'all gotta do what ya gotta do...a lot of people will be heartbroken over this but hey...some bad apple ruint it fer every one

Veteran Poster

tragic stuff....is this when the "farewell to HA" replies come in from the pic collectors?

Professional Poster

Hello to the new www.angels.com boards!

Default Re: NEW POLICY: Posting images belonging to our websites. RE

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Due to recent issues on this server and awaiting further advice, I've decided for the sake of being able to control our content/servers and not having to be liable for what other people post of ours or intend to use our images for, to limit posting of ANY images belonging to Grooby Productions to non-genital images only.

This means any images from the sites below:
    shemaleyum.com
    black-tgirls.com
    brazilian-transexuals.com
    ladyboy-ladyboy.com
    real-tgirls.com
    franks-tgirlwolrd.com
    shemales-from-hell.com
    grooby.com
    grooby-archive.com

May only be posted showing no genitals. This will include our sample postings. Any posts showing images belonging to use, we will ask to be removed.

In taking this somewhat extreme stance, I hope to be able to exert control over the our more explicit images that they will only be able to be found on members only servers in which we control and are in-accesable to ANY potential under 18 year olds.

We have 2257 compliance, ID's and model releases for every model on our servers.

I'm confident that you will understand that we run this as a legitimate business and we need to protect our business interests. I appreciate that image posting is a large part of this website and that Grooby images are popular on the site but I trust that you will respect not only my wishes but that this is being done in an effort to ensure that we continue to provide some of the best tranny content available.

Please feel free to post images of models from our sites - who are not explicitly showing their penis, vagina or anus.

Thank you
    seanchai
    Will this forum ever be the same? I certainly respect everyone's decisions, and I'm still pissed about how this came about. I hope the obvious agitators are happy now.

Junior Poster

You might as well shut the board down now then, because it's about to become a ghost town.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm loving the fact that whole topics are getting deleted. I guess we can't voice are opinions on the subject that caused all this mess. If that's the case, can the mods informed me. Obviously, you can make false claims...like Miss. Foxxx, but you can't speak the truth, like DJ Asia's post. Very unfortunate indeed.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Slither
    You might as well shut the board down now then, because it's about to become a ghost town.

Relax. The d*ck pics will be back soon. That's the main (only?) reason for this board. Nobody comes here for the sparkling personalities or the in-depth conversations. LMFAO