Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Por que: 'traffic leaks' ?

Is this akin to spam farming?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

i like madisons site. good mix of everything i like, but i agree with Wendy. the site name alone may be problematic and the front page is very explicit. I dont know all those laws about websites, but it does too easy for a child to stumble upon it.
    i like to rely on shemale-yum and any site they recomend, mainly becasue they were the first sites i joined and are the longest running, and for good reason. Regular updates with original content and various and abundant choices in models.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Professional Poster

i like her site..it seems to be updated regularlybut give all sites some time..you never know how much endurance people have to run these things..her videos are hot as fuck and true to how she is in person(i was with a while back in miami)..that ts cherrie site is such b.s cuz i know that girl doesnt look like that anymore...time and circumstance can be a bitch for some of them girls....keep on madison,just get yer papers legit(2257 and all that mumbo) i dont think many 11 yr.olds google"bigdickbitch" anyway...

Junior Poster

[quote="BeardedOne"]
    Why doesn't she have a banner or link to her site on hungangels Seanchai? She said she e-mailed someone at HA twice and she was ignored.
    While the S-man wields some weight on HA, I don't think he pushes all the buttons. This would be an issue with the powers-that-be at the site.

I'm curious about the process of banner exchange, sponsorship, etc., myself. Any of the HA elite care to share the details with us?[/quote]I wonder why we haven't heard from the great Allanah Starr regarding this isssue. I mean, it seems like she might be able to shed some light on the issue. Now I could be wrong, but I'm just taking a wild guess that she might know something about this.

Silver Poster

Well Tommy,

I too like Madison/Tamby's site.

I've even emailed her and told her.

But one of the things she may want to do (and by all means pass the info to her) is have even more of an internet presence. You see how some of the girls like Vicki and Allanah, and once upon a time Monica, come in here and chat and involve themselves in this "community".....well it wouldn't hurt her to do the same. I bet if she did, her site and/or tape links would already be on here.

HA is probably the most populated TS board on the internet and probably shouldn't be ignored from a marketing standpoint.

So, long story short, tell your girl she needs to be up in here.

Rookie Poster

I too am often disappointed with the design of many TS websites and also things like DVD covers. I thought it was just me to discriminating due to being a professional graphic designer of 9 years. Many times I have considered offering advice or even actual design assistance but have always considered that the girls would think I was just coming on to them and not genuine.
    But here I will say it! If any girl wants advice on new or existing sites/DVDs or needs actual help such as logos, etc then message me.

Junior Poster

alot of sites are not worth the price at all.

Default Re: ts websites/why do some of you girls bother?

I LOVE ts madison aka bigdickbitch, she is soooooo hot. Her site is the BOMB!!

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Post Re: ts websites/why do some of you girls bother?

Quote Originally Posted by trannylover_york View Post
    I too am often disappointed with the design of many TS websites and also things like DVD covers. I thought it was just me to discriminating due to being a professional graphic designer of 9 years. Many times I have considered offering advice or even actual design assistance but have always considered that the girls would think I was just coming on to them and not genuine.
    But here I will say it! If any girl wants advice on new or existing sites/DVDs or needs actual help such as logos, etc then message me.
    I think it's nice of you to make this offer, York, but the best way to go about this would be to get to know a girl first and then offer your help. I have a friend who was working with a company on design and such things, had money invested and everything and they just went and blew her off. There's a real trust issue involved here and though I may be wrong, I think most girls would like to know you better before trusting you with their creative content. My friend's problem was that her contract with the company gave them the rights to her content and they just took it away.

So anyway if you see someone you think you'd like to work with, contact her first and ask if she'd like some help.

Dave

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/