Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tijuana

As long as you don't look and act like a victim you should have no problems here, I never did and I talk to everyone.

Revolution from the Arch to about 9th has become the gay zone, if you pay attention you will notice that most of the clubs are now gay or male/TS strip clubs, Temptations is a strip club with some of the most passable TS girls anywhere.
    I was there a week or so ago but I was not feeling well, I got the flu. I did stop in for a drink though just to see if it was any better the San Souci was, it is much better now but still trying to hustle straight guys in for BJ's. Mikes bar across the street is also suppose to have a TS strip show with take out services. If you go under the Arch there is club Hawaii, that is a TS show bar at night, didn't make it but I plan on a trip back soon, the flu is almost gone now.
    I plan on going to Temptations, there was a very hot girl there, she works till 7pm, also a hot post-op but that is not my thing. I was there a few years ago when it was San Souci and meet a great super passable petite TS there that had a good 7 inch, she was a wild top too. We even went out for dinner after. They charge about $40 for full service plus $5-$11 for a room.

You need a passport now, so don't forget. Also remember to wear good walking shoes, if you are like me and like to stroll around looking at everything they are a must, there isn't a level street in the Zona Norte, if you don't your feet will have blisters the size of plums, I speak from a bad choice of foot wear on this one.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Default Re: Tijuana

Quote Originally Posted by freak View Post
    As long as you don't look and act like a victim you should have no problems here, I never did and I talk to everyone.

Revolution from the Arch to about 9th has become the gay zone, if you pay attention you will notice that most of the clubs are now gay or male/TS strip clubs, Temptations is a strip club with some of the most passable TS girls anywhere.
    I was there a week or so ago but I was not feeling well, I got the flu. I did stop in for a drink though just to see if it was any better the San Souci was, it is much better now but still trying to hustle straight guys in for BJ's. Mikes bar across the street is also suppose to have a TS strip show with take out services. If you go under the Arch there is club Hawaii, that is a TS show bar at night, didn't make it but I plan on a trip back soon, the flu is almost gone now.
    I plan on going to Temptations, there was a very hot girl there, she works till 7pm, also a hot post-op but that is not my thing. I was there a few years ago when it was San Souci and meet a great super passable petite TS there that had a good 7 inch, she was a wild top too. We even went out for dinner after. They charge about $40 for full service plus $5-$11 for a room.

You need a passport now, so don't forget. Also remember to wear good walking shoes, if you are like me and like to stroll around looking at everything they are a must, there isn't a level street in the Zona Norte, if you don't your feet will have blisters the size of plums, I speak from a bad choice of foot wear on this one.
    I'm going to San Diego next week on vacation and I plan on heading down to TJ for a day. Does anyone have any current info on the scene? Current bars/clubs to find our girls?

"Participate joyfully in the sorrows of life."
    - Joseph Campbell

http://ilcontrarian.tumblr.com/
    https://twitter.com/#!/chasindemgirls

Some current info would be nice as I'm heading there in september...

I've been thinking about going down to TJ to do some punting for several years ,but
    since the rise in kidnappings for ransom and violence I've put those plans on a back burner . However , I've heard that the situation has calmed down a bit now.
    There's a lot of guides to whoring in TJ available in print and online. Some recommend leaving your car in long term parking on the US side to eliminate any worries on that issue and walking through customs and just using taxies and such on the Mexico side.
    http://hal9922.angelfire.com/newbieguidebyburt.html
    Years ago "dexter horn" published a series of guides to prostitution around the world ,I understand that he is now dead ,but judging from my extensive experience in Asia and Thailand his information was good ,although some of it is now outdated.
    http://www.travelsexguide.tv/mexico.php