Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

JUST A WARNING FOR YOU GUYS WHO IM THE GIRLS. THEY DON'T SEEM TO LIKE THAT WORD

I agree. To me it seems like saying "she doesn't look like a man" which should go without saying anyway. But what term should we use? What would the compliment be? Beautiful and sexy? Very feminine? She could be all that, but still have a masculine voice.

Default Passable Isn't A Compliment

you're right. the word "passable" isn't a compliment in reference to describing a t-girl. but, i think it's a word that must be used by any man who is seeking a feminine, sexy and attractive t-girl. there are many crossdressers and "fag hags" who consider themselves t-girls. i'm a straight man that enjoys the look of a sexy "shemale" or t-girl. and just the thought of a hairy, wrinkle faced man in a dress turns me off. so i always use the terms "totally passable and feminine". that should eliminate any crossdressing man from answering any ad i place. "passable" may not sound right. but it's a must-use word if you're a straight man looking to meet a t-girl. if you don't use it, then you'll probably be sorry when you meet the manly t-girl who answered your ad.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I see plenty of TV/TS ads and personals which state that they're "passable" - never heard any girl complain about it, personally?
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

Hey Seanchai -

Unrelated to the thread topic, but.....

How come your sites don't accept pay by mail using cash anymore? Now it's money order. I always used to do the PBM thing. Was there a change in the law?

- Desperado

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Hi
    We do accept via cash (although recommend when sending cash to send registered or recorded) - just fill in the form as usual and send the cash.
    Not sure who removed it but will have amended soon.
    thanks
    seanchai

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: PASSABLE AINT A COMPLIMENT

It's more of a word for guys to use about us. TS usually use the word clockable. Clocked means someone knew you were TS. Spooked means someone let you know they clocked you. Example: "That whore thought she wasn't getting clocked, but then the waitress called her sir and spooked the bitch. She thought she was so cunty. Werk it out, faggot." Lol

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 01-26-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Silver Poster

a lot of trannies say they be passable and they ain't.

i guess passable in their own mind

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    a lot of trannies say they be passable and they ain't.

i guess passable in their own mind
    Passable in my understandig of the word is that people treat you normal and dont call you a man, but treat you like a female... even though some may see it.

Stealth is invisable... you are never recognised as TS

Silver Poster

passable don't mean pretty. some of the most passable chicks aren't pretty, but they do look like genetic women.

i think sydney starr is a perfect example of beautiful and passable

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me