View Poll Results: Are you at risk for AIDS?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, but I don't want to think about it.

2 14.29%
  • Yeah.

5 35.71%
  • No, I only masturbate.

6 42.86%
  • AIDS?

1 7.14%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Today is a day that hits home for me my first friend in the world at the age of 5 Joey passed a few years back. We both grew up in the slums as kids and as life went on Joey lost his mom at 5 and his alcholic father threw him to the streets at 15. When I used to go back to the old hood is older brothers wouldn't talk about him fo they were ashamed of having a gay baby brother. I saw Joey ever 5-6 years and always had a special place in my heart after all we both survived the streets together looking for food or just being little boys from such fucked up families.

As I got older I always supported Joey for who he was and not his sexual preference , he was a caring kid who been thrown many curve balls in his life.
    When I asked about Joey a few months ago my brother Fernando told me Joey died 2 yrs ago of Aids. My heart stopped and this 35 yrold cried like a baby( as tears flow down my face as I write this) for I never had the chance to say goodbye .....I miss you Bro and will never forget my 1st friend in this world when I look up at the stars at nite I know you are there looking back in peace no more suffering. Our memories of 2 little innocent kids just at the age of 5 playing and laughing will forever be in my heart. Days like today aren't easy but RIP my friend and one day we will catch up where we left off.

I've lost lovers and friends to this menace. It serves them well to be remembered, if even only in the smallest way.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell