Default ImLive Sizzling Girl WetDreams2Nite

Deat members:

Wow!!! That WetDreams2Nite Girl really sizzzzles!!!

This Girl has it all!!!! She is beautiful!! !Her Cock is huge!!! Her Cock appears hard!!! Her Cock is storng!!! Her Cock has great staying power!!!

And this Girl goes 110% in her video chat!!!

The recommended time is one hour. This Girl does an exhaustive effort that is 110% and gives compared the 1/2 hour chat more size to her cock and harder appearance!!! Her Cock starts big and amazingly gets bigger!!! Her Cock at the start must be hard and olny gets harder!!!! But, also when it is all over her Cock stll looks to have plenty of hardon left in it!!!!!

Her profile:

http://imlive.com/waitingroom1.asp?h...wetdreams2nite

LOVE James

Dear members:

There is one feature that I wil give gold star marks to and that is the "live recorded sessions" feature. When a girl is off line then on the profile page this feature can be uses.

One reason is that a recorded session of one girl could be way better then someone's else live session!!!

The second reason is that as many of you know I fan of asian tgirls. The fact is that many of these are not actual tgirls but men with huge penal implants. And ImLive seems to be becoming stacked with Asians. Going to some girl that you know who is not online can still viewed in a recorded session. That way you can be sure you are viewing someone who is real and not a fake!!!

LOVE James

Default This Girl's Cock has it - huge, hard and strong!!!

This Girl's Cock has it - huge, jack steel hard, and strong!! Super Jizm!!!!!

LOVE James

A true beauty in the rough!!

WetDreams2nite has been off the web the last several days and has now returned!!! Her link is:

LOVE James

Rookie Poster

maybe it's just me, but that is one ugly looking dick.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Default Re: ImLive Sizzling Girl WetDreams2Nite

Quote Originally Posted by SheMaleInventor
    D !Her Cock is huge!!! Her Cock appears hard!!! Her Cock is storng!!! Her Cock has great staying power!!!
    I think that's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. It's like something out of an old sideshow carnival.

Quote Originally Posted by jefff
    maybe it's just me, but that is one ugly looking dick.
    Continueing the discussion that is in other threads of this forum ImLive.com is loaded with small dicked men using dildos. And Ifriends is loaded with women using dildos. This diminishes the support that should be there for SheMales. The standard of how to compare the beauty of a SheMale Cock should not be to compare to a dildo!!! WetDreams2nite Cock is to me beautiful and the less it appears as a dildo the better!!!

LOVE James

Senior Member Veteran Poster

That many exclamation points reeks of self
    promotion.

:end of transmission:

I just received a message from ImLive.com that there are new fotos of WetDreams2nite. Her new fotos shows that she has greatly improved in her appearance. One needs to be a member of ImLive.com to get access to all her fotos. Also, of great recommendation is to join her fan club. The cost to join is returned in credit to view her sessions!!! The fan club membership also gives access to more of her fotos.

Her ImLive.com profile links:

LOVE James