Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default For All Guys Here........Question Please

How many of you here like GG girls as well as T-girls???

Or are you sworn off pussy all together.

I honestly love both. I think that is why the fascination woth T-girls on girls for me.

I recently had the pleasure of being with a TG and GG girl in the same night. it was pretty damn good.

Speaking personally, the only male thing I am attracted to is cock, and it must be on a very passable T-girl.

I tried a guy to guy experience years ago and did not really like it at all.

your thoughts?

Veteran Poster

im swearin off gg's and tgs'.... im movin on to dolphins and those expensive life sized sex dolls

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne1
    im swearin off gg's and tgs'.... im movin on to dolphins and those expensive life sized sex dolls
    I've seen those dolls.

Tough choice.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne1
    I've seen those dolls.

Tough choice.

Make sure the Dolphin is over 18 years old and the dolls I recommend are the ones you see on Howard Stern..........Realdolls.com

Have fun.

Veteran Poster

is it cool if i see an advertisement for "teen dolphins", ill just be sure to check their documentation incase they are from thailand... i heard they fake their IDs there

Veteran Poster

is it cool if i see an advertisement for "teen dolphins", ill just be sure to check their documentation incase they are from thailand... i heard they fake their IDs there

Veteran Poster

Default Re: For All Guys Here........Question Please

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33

Or are you sworn off pussy all together.

I honestly love both. I think that is why the fascination woth T-girls on girls for me.

I recently had the pleasure of being with a TG and GG girl in the same night. it was pretty damn good.

Speaking personally, the only male thing I am attracted to is cock, and it must be on a very passable T-girl.

I tried a guy to guy experience years ago and did not really like it at all.

your thoughts?

im with you on this. i like both. unfortunially i have never been with a t-girl, shemale, or what have you. only GG and as sad as it is only 3 of them. you are lucky to have been with a t-girl and a gg at the same time. i think about that a lot. well that and me and say girl like vivki, danielle, barbie woods. hopefully one day i will have my chance

glad to be here

Default Re: For All Guys Here........Question Please

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33

[ ----]

your thoughts?
    I have been with both, although more GG than TG girls. I love swallowing the cock and cum of a TG almost more than eating the pussy of a GG. Then there is of course the wonderful ability to fuck and be fucked by the same person - what a turn on. I've tried gay men, but that left me curiously unimpressed. Maybe the difference lies in that extreme feminity of a beautiful TG. Go figure.

I think that if the right TG girl came along, I'd seriously consider asking her to marry me.

Rookie Poster

I have had both in the same night also, not at the same time. I like both, with no plans of being topped. I guess i just love sexy, and booty of course!

p.s.- no guys

Take care of yourself, and each other - Jerry Springer

Junior Poster

After a string of torrid TGirl experiences I find that I am all about GG action these days. Get the odd TG craving every 3 months or so but girls out here are really hit or miss so it can be more trouble than it is worth to get it scratched.