Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Deception is "Being human"? That's wrong. Maybe it's human error to forget to tell on the first, maybe even second date.

But come on. 9 god damn months? What was she trying to do? Manipulate the guy into loving her for something that she wasn't and then tell him and break his heart?

To say that behavior is the model for "Human", is inaccurate. A real human, a real woman is up front with the truth.

Professional Poster

Richard-I've sent you a PM with the details.

A stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buttolino
    Richard-I've sent you a PM with the details.
    Thanks mate!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    Deception is "Being human"? That's wrong. Maybe it's human error to forget to tell on the first, maybe even second date.

But come on. 9 god damn months? What was she trying to do? Manipulate the guy into loving her for something that she wasn't and then tell him and break his heart?

To say that behavior is the model for "Human", is inaccurate. A real human, a real woman is up front with the truth.
    I agree with you but we don´t know how she felt in her position. These are only speculations. She should have told him.... yes but if everything else was alright in her life. What happened after all? She left everything and if she has told it at the beginning she´d have lost that man, the job and everything else 9 months earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Quote Originally Posted by TFan

I agree with you but we don´t know how she felt in her position. These are only speculations. She should have told him.... yes but if everything else was alright in her life. What happened after all? She left everything and if she has told it at the beginning she´d have lost that man, the job and everything else 9 months earlier.

LOL. I'm grinding this one into the ground.

It doesn't matter how she felt in her position, nothing can justify this level of deception. Nothing. Not looks, not money, not want. This kind of deception can only be justified through the eyes of the self-centered and desperate. I'll tell you how she should feel... selfish and guilty. She lied and hurt someone. End of story.

Silver Poster

Ok, I thought you´re into an objective discussion. You´re looking down from some kind of an aristocrat position. You got no problems, so you don´t understand this case. That´s how it seems to be.

I could check out her mail adress or phone number and let you know, so you could ask her why the hell she´s been such a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Ok, I thought you´re into an objective discussion. You´re looking down from some kind of an aristocrat position. You got no problems, so you don´t understand this case. That´s how it seems to be.
    Everyone has problems. She ain't special.

Professional Poster

'Where we kick ass on Terrorists'??????

A stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

Rookie Poster

just to eliminate some misunderstanding about this remarkable case -- anyone interested in a translation of that article? Given my native German background, I'd volunteer for that.

Give me some time and I'll have it done.

Rookie Poster

ok, here it comes... a translation of the article for those who want to know what all that German jibberish is really about.... I tried to stay as close to the original text as possible...

==============

"No more dramas"

Woman at last. Lucille swindled her way to her sex change. And lost her financial existence and her love over it. She is hoping for new happiness anyway...

"I tried to escape all those years - excessive partying, excessive drinking, excess in general. My main concern was keeping my ears and eyes shut. Somewhere along the way, I thought to myself, I can't go on like this. Either I kill myself..." - Lucille, gorgeous 21, abruptly stops her agitated, almost theatrical description. And, after a short pause, continues in a soft voice, "...but I felt too young for that." Lucille, transsexual and at war with her body since her childhood, decided instead to undergo surgery in June to make her the way she had always felt inside: a woman with all the attributes - vagina instead of penis. With the sex change, however, a new drama took its course...

Fraud for love
    Because Lucille chose an "illegal" way of fulfilling her lifelong dream. She would have had to wait three years for a health insurance-covered operation - first of all, one year of [psychological] therapy that she would have had to pay for herself, then another year of hormone treatment and eventually a one-year real-life test with psychological counseling. She couldn't and didn't want to do this. The reason: her first love. Lucille wanted to "live out everything", also on a sexual level, with the handsome 25-year-old. She found out that "private" surgery would spare her from that three-year "waiting period". She pretended to have the € 18,000 [approx. $ 24,000] necessary, and received a psychological expertise and a date for surgery in no time. When the bills turned up in her mail after her successful transformation and Lucille couldn't pay for them, the swindle was exposed and years of lies collapsed on themselves.

In the body of a boy
    Lucille was born Lucian F. on April 27,1985 in Styria, the third in a family of four boys. Even as an small child, he noticed that he was different from the others. "In kindergarten, we were lined up as boy-girl-boy-girl. For the first time, I thought, why do I have to hold hands with a girl? After all, I am one myself!". Back then, sexual tendencies were of course of no concern, Lucian just liked to dress up, dressed a little more "off the wall" than boys his age and put on makeup with much devotion. In a conservative small town, this alone was a scandal already. Her parents knew, but all the while thought (and hoped) that they were just "phases that would pass. I was never taken seriously." At 15, Lucian was tired of the "phases" and the humiliation from his "peers" and would escape to [the city of] Graz during the day. He refused to eat ("I was anorexic, and I liked it") and went on the pill. He jobbed as a stylist and began to paint, and gradually financed and shaped his new body. At 16, she had her first nose job, another one at 17. "Cheeks, lips, eyes, forehead - I had all kinds of things done," Lucille describes her slow transformation from a girlish boy to a seductive young woman. Somewhere along the way, she moved to Vienna, dove into "the scene", had affairs with men who took a liking to the eccentric blonde - not knowing, of course, that Lucille was still a man "down there".

Big love
    After a night of binging, Lucille finally met B., a 25-year-old, handsome man with a down-to-earth family background. He chatted her up - and Lucille spent wonderful months with her lover. They climbed mountains together instead of hanging out at hip clubs. She preferred to spend her weekends with his family instead of worshipping the booze with illustrious celebrity friends. They went to Paris together. "The happiest time of my life," Lucille says with melancholy, and with bright eyes looks at a cell phone picture showing her and her lover. For half a year, she held out on him, gave having been raped as a reason for not being able to sleep with him. "I just satisfied him in other ways and told him he still had to wait". Lucille hastily draws on her cigarette, memories of constant fear of "getting caught" still cause her distress. "It was awful, and at some point in time, I just couldn't take it anymore. I went from one doctor to another, even to a forensic one, and said, "If you don't cut it off, I will, and then you will have to help me!" After two weeks of panic attacks during which she was afraid to go out on the street and called emergency physicians every second day, she finally found out about a private surgeon who seemed to be her last resort in her hopeless situation. "I was aware of what I was doing and that I would have to answer for it, but I didn't care, I just thought: finally!"

Final fiasco
    "I told my boyfriend that I was going to get a breast augmentation," Lucille says about her one last lie towards her boyfriend who visited her daily [in the hospital]. The wounds healed perfectly and quickly - despite initial depression, Lucille was happy in her new body. "After just one month, I already had sex. It was wonderful." When Lucille couldn't pay the surgery bills, everything happened very quickly. She confessed on the spot, received a (mild) court sentence, her story was made public - and within short time, she lost it all: her apartment, her job at a hip beauty salon, her boyfriend. Even her own family now keeps even more of a distance than before. Having realized her dream, she was facing a huge pile of broken glass. But still: the former party girl is happy that the days of fabrication are over and that she doesn't need to hide anymore. And now, she can finally start a new life.

Soundful start
    She would like to work as a model or stylist again. All she still needs are papers confirming her new identity because "who will hire you if you look like a woman, but there's still a male name on your ID card?". With the surgery report in her hands, at least she will soon be allowed to officially be a woman. Then, she will have to work off her debt. And in the mean time, she will have to give dozens of interviews - as "the humiliated transsexual" or "fraud of the year". "This hurts in particular," Lucille sighs, in all her eccentricity still aware that she lied to and hurt many people and abused their trust. "But no one can imagine my hurt, my despair, the pressure under which I had to live. However, all of that is now over." She now wants to get a grip on her life, maybe one day even have a family of her own, "after all, there is abdominal gestation!". And one day, find someone who accepts her the way she finally is now.

==================