Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    What I do not particulary understand- is how so many men on thos board swear up and down that they like gg's as well- yet so many fiend for the largest dick around, even on a cd with a wig and a padded bra on (I am not pasing judgement, just statign facts)- yet when a girl undergoes SRS it's almost like she commited some unforgiveable crime to somw? I wish someone would help me understand this better because quite frankly that reasoning is a bit flawed. i think the truth of the matter is, is that there are alot of men on this board whose preffrence overall is pre-op transsexuals but they use the , 'i like women too', as some sort of gaurd when in fact they might find women sexually attractive-but generally seek pre-op girls.

Peggy's response is in blue

" If the penis wasn't so damn well engineered" (that's a quote from girlfriends).
    I used to think that pussy was the most powerful thing on the planet, but I've recently changed my mind. If you like cock, it has a more inexplicable hypnotizing effect. I fiend for it more than I ever did pussy. And that's the perfect word, fiend.

And that is my point sweety, you are strung out on the dick, for you it is a fetish, an addiction. I on the other hand am concerned about the welfare and well being of the entire woman, whether she is desirous of GRS or not.

Once again, I will state that for the record, that even though I am a post operative transwoman, I AM NOT trying to suggest that every transwoman should go out and have GRS.

It would not be appropriate in most cases, and further it is not something that all transwomen want.

As a post-op, the "plus" is gone. She has not committed a crime--- you guys are getting it twisted, but she has dropped her sexual status to that of someone with a pussy, and if a guy wants pussy why not go for the natural version?

Gee, I didn't realize I was getting a demotion on the evolutionary food chain, or in terms of sexual desirability by virtue of having GRS.

And pray tell, you wouldn't be implying that a neo-vagina is inferior to a natal vagina

BTW, Allanah you know me but I guess I'll stay anonymous so you won't dislike me for my views on this

Oh, and I love your courage to stand by your convictions. No picture, and an anonymous post by someone with a pseudonym.

When the next girl has an orchiectomy or GRS done I will make sure they Fedex you 'a set'.

Professional Poster

Gee, I didn't realize I was getting a demotion on the evolutionary food chain, or in terms of sexual desirability by virtue of having GRS.
    I knew that was coming. You have lessened your sexual versatility below that of a GG, when as a pre-op it is above. You have lessened your sexual desirability as far as most men are concerned.That's not your problem, it's ours. Don't get so bent.
    And pray tell, you wouldn't be implying that a neo-vagina is inferior to a natal vagina
    I am implying that anything made by man made to mimic something that occurs in nature is inferior.
    When the next girl has an orchiectomy or GRS done I will make sure they Fedex you 'a set'.
    See, why is that necessary. I stumbled across a thread about armpit hair where one of your "sistas" posted a pic of Julia Roberts unshaven with a line of "yuk".
    Does she get ostracized,labeled,hung in effigy? Does she now hate Julia Roberts and feel she commited a crime not shaving?Is there a 6 page thread about how girls should be allowed not to shave there own bodies?

Professional Poster

Once again, I will state that for the record, that even though I am a post operative transwoman, I AM NOT trying to suggest that every transwoman should go out and have GRS.
    No, but for the record, you are implying that unless a man is attracted to a post op transwoman, he is not a real man and he does not like real women , which also implies that a pre-op is not a real woman.
    Out of respect I'll stop there.

I knew that was coming. You have lessened your sexual versatility below that of a GG, when as a pre-op it is above. You have lessened your sexual desirability as far as most men are concerned.That's not your problem, it's ours. Don't get so bent.

[color=Red]This time Peggy is red.[/color]

Our differences aside, I must admit, I enjoy our verbal jousting.

As a pre op, and as a post op, the men that I have been in relationships with have not been attracted to me for my penis. For the record, I have never been a top, or 'versatile'.

Actually, for most part in the 'real world', I am not discriminated against because of my post op status. The men whom I let into my life tend to like me for me, and my transgender status doesn't play a large role in my relationships.

For me personally I would not be interested in a man who has a predilection or liking for 'cock' as a potential mate. I guess on that we are kindred spirits, for you seem not to be a fan of vaginas. And that doesn't make either of us a bad person it's just what we like

I am implying that anything made by man made to mimic something that occurs in nature is inferior.

I would beg to differ with you, as there are many things that are man made that are vastly superior, however again as to vaginas, it's all subjective.

See, why is that necessary. I stumbled across a thread about armpit hair where one of your "sistas" posted a pic of Julia Roberts unshaven with a line of "yuk".
    Does she get ostracized,labeled,hung in effigy? Does she now hate Julia Roberts and feel she commited a crime not shaving?Is there a 6 page thread about how girls should be allowed not to shave there own bodies?

I know, that was a cheap shot, I try not to do argumentum ad hominem, but rather speak to the facts of the matter.

And the facts in this matter aren't about GRS, as I have stated ad nauseum, but rather the misinformed, and slanderous statements, made by many of the males of this board.

If they were knowledgeable about issues surrounding transsexualism, if they had a concern for transwoman other than of a sexual nature, then we most likely wouldn't be having this discussion

No, but for the record, you are implying that unless a man is attracted to a post op transwoman, he is not a real man and he does not like real women , which also implies that a pre-op is not a real woman.
    Out of respect I'll stop there.
    That's some fuzzy logic you have there my friend.

You may have inferred that, however that was not my intended implication.

Professional Poster

My logic is very clear if you could allow yourself to be objective maybe once. You're a chauvinist, as is 99.9% of the population: you are so fiercely proud of your group that you feel anyone outside that group is inferior and should be derided.
    And you know I never said anything about not liking vaginas, just orifices made by some doctor.
    Finally, to say that man can make anything better than it occurs in nature is elevating man to god status, but I see you've already done that.
    But I appreciate your views and your willingness to share them.