Veteran Poster

Default Trouble viewing MPG vidoes posted by memebers

Was hoping you may be able to help me out. Why am I unable to view MPG video files? When I click to download all that appears on the screen is a bunch of symbols and charcters. Thanks for the help on this!

Professional Poster

Default Re: Trouble viewing MPG vidoes posted by memebers

Quote Originally Posted by qt4u
    Was hoping you may be able to help me out. Why am I unable to view MPG video files? When I click to download all that appears on the screen is a bunch of symbols and charcters. Thanks for the help on this!
    It sounds like a formatting problem maybe.....you might not have the proper video codec needed to view vids.

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Platinum Poster

And be careful...We've had a massive influx of spammers lately...be careful what you click on, lest you encounter a nasty little virus!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Default help

Thanks for the comments but I need to info on how to FIX the viewing problems.

Professional Poster

Default Re: help

Quote Originally Posted by qt4u
    Thanks for the comments but I need to info on how to FIX the viewing problems.
    do you have on your PC windows XPsecond edition operating sys? This would give you all the updated codecs needed

Or, google the words "video codec", and download a few free codecs, just be carefull what your downloading.....you might want to be sure your virus definitions are current, and a firewall of reliability (not the one in windows xp), is in working order.

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.