Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Adrielly & her Elephant-sized Dick

anyone know if she ever gets to NYC? or other photo sets or movies?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adrie_SET1_054.jpg 
Views:	13933 
Size:	170.0 KB 
ID:	9537   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adrie_SET1_147.jpg 
Views:	21657 
Size:	156.4 KB 
ID:	9538  

Rookie Poster

I'm sorry but thats borderline disgusting. it looks deformed.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    BRO. SHE IS UGLY, HER DICK IS GROSS AND NO BRAZILIANS DO THE TRANNY ON TOUR THING.SO THE ANSWER IS NO, SHE NEVER COMES TO NYCITY.DOES IT MATTER TO ANY OF YOU WHAT THAT DICK IS ATTATCHED TOO OR ARE YOU SO COCK CRAZED THAT YOU DONT CARE AND YOU SEE THE GIRL HERSELF , JUST THE DICK...BY THE WAY THATS A MAJOR TURN OFF TO TS GIRLS, ANY GUYS WHO ARE DICK CRAZY AND AND JUST WANNA TO SUCK AND GET FUCKED BY A BIG DICK, TO THE TS GIRL YOUR A PETHETIC HOMO......YES THE TS GIRL WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND BUT NO WAY WOULD SHE EVER CONSIDER DATING YOU OR TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY....HEY, BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE YOU DONT CARE , BUT I DO, I WANT A TS GIRLFRIEND / WIFE , I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT A BIG HOSE, SHE BETTER LOOK CUTE AND BE ABLE TO FUNCTION AROUND REAL NORMAL PEOPLE OTHER THEN OTHER TRANNYS AND TRICKS......ANYWAY, WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THAT BIG DICK SHIT, SHE BETTER HAVE A PRETTY PASSABLE / KISSABLE FACE ( YOUNG ) AND A HOT BODY THAT I CAN BRING HOME AND BE PROUD OF...YO' WOULD ANY OF YOU BRING THAT PIG IN THE PICTURES ABOVE AROUND YOUR FAMILY, SHE IS FEIRCE LOOKING.....MAYBE SOME OF YA'LL HAVE NOT EVEN NOTICED HER FACE , YOUR EYES ARE TOO GLUED TO THAT GROSS BIG SMELLY LOOKING DICK.....YUKKKKKK
    yo, pop a xanax bro.

to each his own.

for some, the whole TS thing is just a lust for the forbidden & the exotic. cheap thrills. a diversion. a fetish. what could be more out of the ordinary than that monsterous piece above?

and what could be safer in terms of no danger of intimacy (the very definition of a fetish)

btw, are you "published" ? your writing style seems familiar.

-

Rookie Poster

BRO. SHE IS UGLY, HER DICK IS GROSS AND NO BRAZILIANS DO THE TRANNY ON TOUR THING.SO THE ANSWER IS NO, SHE NEVER COMES TO NYCITY.DOES IT MATTER TO ANY OF YOU WHAT THAT DICK IS ATTATCHED TOO OR ARE YOU SO COCK CRAZED THAT YOU DONT CARE AND YOU SEE THE GIRL HERSELF , JUST THE DICK...BY THE WAY THATS A MAJOR TURN OFF TO TS GIRLS, ANY GUYS WHO ARE DICK CRAZY AND AND JUST WANNA TO SUCK AND GET FUCKED BY A BIG DICK, TO THE TS GIRL YOUR A PETHETIC HOMO......YES THE TS GIRL WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND BUT NO WAY WOULD SHE EVER CONSIDER DATING YOU OR TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY....HEY, BUT THEN AGAIN MAYBE YOU DONT CARE , BUT I DO, I WANT A TS GIRLFRIEND / WIFE , I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT A BIG HOSE, SHE BETTER LOOK CUTE AND BE ABLE TO FUNCTION AROUND REAL NORMAL PEOPLE OTHER THEN OTHER TRANNYS AND TRICKS......ANYWAY, WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THAT BIG DICK SHIT, SHE BETTER HAVE A PRETTY PASSABLE / KISSABLE FACE ( YOUNG ) AND A HOT BODY THAT I CAN BRING HOME AND BE PROUD OF...YO' WOULD ANY OF YOU BRING THAT PIG IN THE PICTURES ABOVE AROUND YOUR FAMILY, SHE IS FEIRCE LOOKING.....MAYBE SOME OF YA'LL HAVE NOT EVEN NOTICED HER FACE , YOUR EYES ARE TOO GLUED TO THAT GROSS BIG SMELLY LOOKING DICK.....YUKKKKKK
    Yes, but half the guys who are tranny chasers and most on this board are only interested in the girls because of their dick (especially if it's big) and only want to get fucked in the ass and/or suck their dicks and then have the nerve to say they're straight and not interested in men!

Junior Poster

Anyone with foreskin can have this cock. All you have to do is pump raw silicone into your cock.

This is not her penis I know for a fact. All she is is crazy enough to pump a potentialy dangerous substance into her cock.

Frank

I am Frank the webmaster and only photographer for Franks-Tgirlworld
    The Free Franks-tgirlworld.com forum

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by frank
    Anyone with foreskin can have this cock. All you have to do is pump raw silicone into your cock.

where do I get it (j/k)

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by adona
    Yes, but half the guys who are tranny chasers and most on this board are only interested in the girls because of their dick (especially if it's big) and only want to get fucked in the ass and/or suck their dicks and then have the nerve to say they're straight and not interested in men!
    Most guy who are "tranny chasers" are not interested in men. If you took a poll of the guys on this board and asked if they wanted to suck a mans dick, most would say no.

Gold Poster

BUt I agree, her dick is ugly.

Junior Poster

Chugging on another dudes cock, errrrr, don't think so. But if slurping on these ultra feminine TS's still tags me as a homo, LOL, bring it on . . .

mykey

Name:	HOT_TS_5__._._._vanity.jpg 
Views:	6769 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	9553   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HOT_TS_2__._._._monique.jpg 
Views:	6844 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	9554   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HOT_TS_1__._._._ivana.diamonds.jpg 
Views:	6880 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	9555  

Junior Poster

some more yum yum's for ya . . .

Name:	HOT_TS_12__._._._kim.jpg 
Views:	6618 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	9556   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HOT_TS_9__._._._camila.jpg 
Views:	6671 
Size:	117.6 KB 
ID:	9557   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HOT_TS_6__._._._mia.jpg 
Views:	6722 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	9558