Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Shemale Silicone

You know this is fucked up:

"Patricia Araujo was a beautiful shemale.

Tits down, ass down.. all her body are destroyed by silicone.

All big names, Cristina Bianchini, Natasha Dumond, Patricia Araujo and etc have destroyed bodies now... "

I am putting together a video series and am working with a friend in Brazil who knows almost all of the girls. I asked him about Patricia Ella (attached a few pictures) and got the above response.

Part of my biggest repulsion to shooting girls in Brazil is the fact that it's victimisation of the talent. It causes the new girls to continue to pursue dangerous procedures.

Yeah they look better (brilliant even), but what is the cost? This girl Patricia was one of the most amazing girls I have ever seen. If what he says is true, its a fucking travesty. Just to have a big ass... I mean WTF! It worries me because my friends inject silicone and other girls say how safe it is. Well guess what, it's not.

Vicki

what exactly did the silicon do to their bodies?

pc

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Silicone is very dangerous, mainly because often industrial rather than medical grade is injected and sometimes it's mixed with paraffin, oil, and other non-sterile materials. Add to that it's injected under the skin, usually by individuals with no medical credentials, in settings such as apartments and bars. Many girls in pursuit of enhanced, "real", or an "ova" physical appearance, get have repeated injections, with cumulative amounts reaching as much as 1.5 liters. They typically get injected in their cheekbones, lips, brows, chin, breasts, buttocks, calves, hips, thighs, pectoral area, and calves.

It's a quick fix solution, the appearance is enhanced but it's very short-term, because most silicone injection is ultimately disfiguring, as the silicone migrates, changes shape, or hardens. Once injected, silicone is impossible to remove completely, and extensive scarring accompanies even partial removal. Silicone injected in the breast area makes mammograms ineffective, and often requires radical bilateral mastectomy.

so its a poor mans version of plastic surgery huh?

thats too bad if those girls bodies have been ruined by it.

Junior Poster

Yeah,
    on a recent shooting spree in Brazil. I was amazed to see somany girls that have has so much bad silicone injected that it has seeped down to their feet.

Seanchai and I started refering to it as Elephant feet. Most of the girls in Brazil consider all other girls to be CDs unless they have some silicone. I was told you can always tell how old the TS are by the amount of Silicone in their feet.

There is also a large group of bad doctors selling second hand inplants.
    If a girl doesn't have enough to purchase new breast implants. The doctors will give them a cut rate of they have a set they have taken out of someone else who decided aginst them or upgraded. Then of course he isn't all that concerned about the surgery he is performing either.

Brazil is a wild place.

Frank

I am Frank the webmaster and only photographer for Franks-Tgirlworld
    The Free Franks-tgirlworld.com forum

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Ok-I hate to correct most of you here, but
    The question here is not silicone, but the type of silicone used as a filler.
    If the quality of silicone is medical grade there should be no complications.
    Medical grade silicone is biologically inert, the body does not react to it, just simply forms a layer of scar tissue around it. According to Dermatology Times, systematic complications and silicone granulomas have never reported from the usage of medical grade injectable silicone.

The problem lies in the usage of industrial strenght silicone and the application. Bacteria, cross contaminations, and other mixers are what often cause silicone granulomas, disfigurements, necrosis, infections, etc.
    Dr. David Duffy in Los Angeles is now conducting a study that shows promise on how to treat these problems. It is now belived that these disfigurements are attributed to the quality of the silicone used and the immune systems response to it.

As well, silicone injections work favorably in certain areas but have less than desireable results in others. If silicone is injected into the calves, lower legs, ankles, because it is in liquid form, there is a huge tendency for ito travel down and settle in the feet and ankles.
    This is not a problem that only faces transsexuals. Many women around the world are as well injected all kinds of substances into themselves
    and are having adverse reactions.

The problem here lies with the unethical indivuduals who inject bad silicone and "doctors" who take advantage of people. These are the people to blame not silicone. In the Dominican Republic transsexuals use oil, and end up with horrific, deformed results.

Every medical procedure has a risk, but your risk are minimized if you go to a reputable person who has done good work on several. Of course, anything can go wrong.
    That is the nature of life and if you want to look good there are risks you have to take.

The plain fact is a womans body has hips. The hips should be 10" bigger than the waist. There is no other procedure besides injecting silicone into the area that will develop a hip and a round ass. No matter hoe much lipo suction, excersize you do- if you go to any plastic surgeon and ask him to give you hips, he cant. I have had i multiple silcone injections for 10 years now. My hips and ass measure 42", naturally they measured 36". It is up to everyone to decide how they want their body to look.
    But, as long as there are transsexuals, there will be girls seeking to augment their bodies with silicone injections unless a better alternative is produced.

Junior Poster

more power to you. it's your body & your life, and you obviously have done your due dillegence to minimize the risks to the extent possible.

and the reults are fiiiiinnneeee

Junior Poster

I am sorry Allanah baby I was only referring to Brazil. I love you and you know this.

I also know there are a few people traveling around the US with no or little medical training giving silicone injections with some really bad results.

I know GG women who go to Botox parties with a hair dresser doing the injections. No doctor or nurse present. This has far more potential for disaster.

GG and TS’ just like men to would rather put themselves at risk with an easy fix than do the research or ask the right questions to make sure the person performing the procedure has the right tools and knowledge to perform them.

I have always known you are a cut above the rest.

Frank

I am Frank the webmaster and only photographer for Franks-Tgirlworld
    The Free Franks-tgirlworld.com forum

Rookie Poster

From what I've seen (particularly amoung black TGirls who tend to over do the injections) most TS's look horrible with the injections. They still look like men with deformed hips. I.E the girl in the pic below! The injections didn't make her look more feminine in my opinion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i14_205.jpg 
Views:	15492 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	9563  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

u always have something nasty to say.