Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Default Re: arabic and israeli transexual

No first Israelis speak Hebrew and Israel as we know it today was established in 1948. Arabs speak Arabic and they have their differences especially the war between Palestine and Israel.
    But what I was trying to say is when you say something let it be true.

revenge is a sweet little bitch

I have these pics of Lebanese Tgirls:

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by red-cyberman; 09-04-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Wow, they are gorgeous!

Junior Poster

Not all israeli are jews, 20% of the population are christian or muslim arabs, basically the ones that israel didnt manage to expel.
    Also many jews came from arab countries and were culturally if not racially arabs. I dated a jewish yemeni israeli girl back then and she spoke arabic at home. I think ts juliet who is israeli and visits the uk from time to time is half arabic (cant remember what country) and half russian. Julietnif you re reading this you have lovely boobs

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by londonpirate View Post
    Not all israeli are jews, 20% of the population are christian or muslim arabs, basically the ones that israel didnt manage to expel.
    Also many jews came from arab countries and were culturally if not racially arabs. I dated a jewish yemeni israeli girl back then and she spoke arabic at home. I think ts juliet who is israeli and visits the uk from time to time is half arabic (cant remember what country) and half russian. Julietnif you re reading this you have lovely boobs
    No I agree with all of what you said and I have friends that are Israeli and I love the Jewish people and I have Jewish friends from Morocco, Yemen, Lebanon and Arabic speaking Jew from Israel. I visited Israel 2 times.
    What I've said first is that the tiltle is Arabic and Israeli Transexual but there's no Arabic Transsexuals in the thread and the second thing is Jericho said Aren't Israelis Arabs? so I was mentioning the difference that most Israeli even if they are Jewish or what is called the Arab of 1948 speak Hebrew and most Arabs speak Arabic but there are who don't like Berbers in Morocco and Algeria who speak Amazigh also some Syrians who speak Aramaic, Syriac and Armenian Also Lebanese who speak Armenian.

Quote Originally Posted by londonpirate View Post
    She's hot

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Visited Sabrin a couple of hours ago and feel great - v cool girl. I am not experienced. Left work and called her on way out. Turned up 40 mins later to well known Chelsea location so no probs finding her.
    Went in chatted and exchanged for an hour. Asked and got a back massage which turned into me submitting to covered anal. She is tallish, about 6 foot, and a decent 8 inches so had me whimpering with pain and pleasure. On my request she spun me over while still in me -then fucked and milked me.
    Had a wash and a chat then left. Strangely it doesn't hurt.
    Quality evening and would definitely go back for more.