Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Default Conservative T-Girl Enthusiasts?

I haven't been a member of this site for very long, but when I joined and started checking out the forums, I was amazed at how much conservativism there is here. Upon taking a closer look, it looks like most of it comes from one particular guy, but still, its odd.

May I remind the local conservatives that according to their political belief system...

1) No one should have sex outside of marriage.
    2) Marriage consists of a person with a penis and a person with a vagina, not a couple with two penises between them.
    3) No one should have sex for any reason other than procreation.

Since a set of female reproductive organs is necessary for procreation, that means, according to conservatives no man should be trying to have sex with another man or (more importantly for the purposes of this forum), a transsexual.

Furthermore, since two people with penises are legally barred from marrying (at the insistence of conservatives), and since conservatives believe no one should have sex outside of marriage, any sex between people who do not qualify to be married is subsequently frowned upon as well.

So, my question for the local conservatives is this; seeing as how you cannot have a child with or legally marry a transsexual, how do you reconcile your belief system with your love of transsexuals? Or are you just hypocrites?

I know this thread will get moved, but it will be fun to watch in the meantime.

opcorn

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Default Re: Conservative T-Girl Enthusiasts?

Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow
    I haven't been a member of this site for very long, but when I joined and started checking out the forums, I was amazed at how much conservativism there is here. Upon taking a closer look, it looks like most of it comes from one particular guy, but still, its odd.

May I remind the local conservatives that according to their political belief system...

2) Marriage consists of a person with a penis and a person with a vagina, not a couple with two penises between them.

Since a set of female reproductive organs is necessary for procreation, that means, according to conservatives no man should be trying to have sex with another man or (more importantly for the purposes of this forum), a transsexual.

Furthermore, since two people with penises are legally barred from marrying (at the insistence of conservatives), and since conservatives believe no one should have sex outside of marriage, any sex between people who do not qualify to be married is subsequently frowned upon as well.

So, my question for the local conservatives is this; seeing as how you cannot have a child with or legally marry a transsexual, how do you reconcile your belief system with your love of transsexuals? Or are you just hypocrites?
    That was just sooooo good to read.

I've heard it posited that there's a bit of self-hatred going on in those circles.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    I know this thread will get moved, but it will be fun to watch in the meantime.

opcorn
    Like I always say I love the fire in the belly of rookies opcorn

Yeah, this should be quite interesting

...an old man and his 3 sons took care of all the animals in the world on a boat while it rained for a long time...
    Hey, they actually did find the ark and how else would you explain ferrets (There wasn't enough room, so the snakes and cats had to share a stall)?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

I generally consider myself to be a conservative, but nowhere in my conservative readings, including the writings from Mr. Conservtive himself, Barry Goldwater or in the pages of American Opinion Magazine will you find reference to what you declare to be the political belief of conservatives.

You have confused the beliefs of conservatives with those of the moral majority, heading towards minority.

Why do you losers of the moral majority continue to label yourselves conservatives, when in fact you are not conservatives or christians but the hypocrites who would like to edit the bible to fit the teachings of your own false leaders, oral roberts and pat robertson.
    francisfkurdrow you need to spend less time on the web and get back to your studies at oral roberts, Careful, they are tracking your web surfing.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    ...an old man and his 3 sons took care of all the animals in the world on a boat while it rained for a long time...
    Hey, they actually did find the ark and how else would you explain ferrets (There wasn't enough room, so the snakes and cats had to share a stall)?
    I generally consider myself to be a conservative, but nowhere in my conservative readings, including the writings from Mr. Conservtive himself, Barry Goldwater or in the pages of American Opinion Magazine will you find reference to what you declare to be the political belief of conservatives.

Why do you losers of the moral majority continue to label yourselves conservatives, when in fact you are not conservatives or christians but the hypocrites who would like to edit the bible to fit the teachings of your own false leaders, oral roberts and pat robertson. francisfkurdrow you need to spend less time on the web and get back to your studies at oral roberts, Careful, they are tracking your web surfing.

In the words of Jesus Christ, "What's it to you?" John 21 and 22.

Well, what is it to you? You're not Christian and you probably don't know much about Christianity if you think your attempts at quoting scripture are going to expose some sort of malfeasance.

Peter tried this same smarminess with Jesus and he got owned.

What's it to you?

Well that depends. Most t's believe they were born women in a mans body. Are you telling them that they are not women?

The term is "T-girl" because they believe they are women. Their thought processes are that of a woman and their feelings that those of a woman.

Are you challenging this? Or do you seek to manipulate the facts?

Except for Christian extremists, the battle is over the use of the word marriage. Marriage is between a man and a woman. The use of the word "Female" is reserved for females. The word male for males. The word "Marriage" is for hetero couples. Gays can call it "Gay Union", "Civil Unions" or whatever else they think is pretty.

I'm not sure what gays have to do with transgender, though. Gays are men who were born men. T's are women born with a mans body. I don't understand why it's so hard for some to understand the two are absolutely separate

Except for leaders in the LGBT community who are racketeering for the herd vote, the two communities are entirely separate.

What's it to you?

I'm not forcing my religion down your throat. I'm forcing the Bill of Rights down your throat. Worry about your own life. If some desperate Christian tries to get in the way of your lifestyle, do what I do.

Bash him in the face and then drive away in your luxury automobile.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I normally think Tfan is spouting a crock of pap, just for the hell of it - but what a great reponse and post.
    Well done!
    senachai