Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pumpdaddy -

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Hey Pump,

Mabey you should off this persona, start a new one, then come back and try to be a decent human being.

The writing is on the wall for this one.

That's my suggestion.
    *shrug*
    Why should I do that? I don't need to. I'm me. It would be pointless to post if I didn't express my opinions. That's what forums are about. Freedom of expression within the parameters of the forum rules. Which I adhere to carefully. Your opinion of me is meaningless to me. Do you know the definition of a loser? It's someone who belittles somebody's accomplishments, due to denial.

The whole gist of this thread is to put me down because of my appearance. Apparently, there's alot of angst directed at bodybuilders here who successfully attain their personal goals. Very telling. By the way, you never did post that picture of you. Why is that?

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy

Don't need to. Your opinion is meaningless to me. Do you know the definition of a loser? It's someone who belittles somebody's accomplishments, due to denial.
    It's also someone who overstates their own accomplishments due to denial.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by atkms7
    haha, he looks just like that guy, and probably just as insane as well.
    Actually, he reminds me of this guy, but on steroids.
    Never been accused of looking like him. YOU, can actually discern my facial features, from THAT picture? I purposely posted a picture with blurred facial detail. You think I'd want one of my associates to stumble upon this forum and see my face associated with something that looks like YOU? Keep dreaming.

Also, keep telling me how out of shape I am, how soft and flabby, and how awful my physique is. It reinforces just how much of a dufus people reading this Forum must think you are for expressing that opinion. Yeah. soft and flabby!!!

Maybe if you looked like Jennifer, you could openly criticize folks for their appearance. But the way you look, with your comedic, Boy George-ish appearance, you should be the LAST person here to criticize ANYBODY!! And you know that very well.
    "Associates"? Like who? The other latent homosexual men who stare at your ass at your gym? And why would I care about the opinion of a nobody like you anyway? A socially-retarded gay guy, in deep denial, who works out alot? Wow. Those are sooo rare. Besides, I only started this thread because YOU wrote ME, 'Stache-holio. Why you even bothered, only you would know. But it doesn't matter to me. I knew your PM would be the shameless ramblings of an insecure putz, and I was right. Well, you wanted my attention, so now you have it. And I'm thoroughly unimpressed, I might add. So now who's got the obsession? And, btw, you can call that excuse for clothing anything you want. I still say they look like fruity pajama bottoms. And, again, that mustache is hilarious. You look like you could be the doorman of a club like Ramrods or Badlands.
    How unfortunate that the lot of you who cast stones over the internet can't line up and bum rush me all at once in real life! That would afford you all a chance to act out your angst. I'd be more than happy to make myself a target if any of you shoud care to venture beyond the boundaries of this Forum. Of course, I wouldn't exactly be a stationary target.

Let's see. You put me down for my

1) mustache
    2) workout pants
    3) shameless ramblings
    4) mindlessness

My posts really look like work of a retard in your opinion?

Real valid points!

Take a good look at the picture in your avatar, dude. You're not hot, you're no angel, and you're probably not hung. What does a guy in drag have to do with TSs? What are you doing here, aside from making uneducated guesses about me based on a blurry picture and calling people fags and homos?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat

Don't need to. Your opinion is meaningless to me. Do you know the definition of a loser? It's someone who belittles somebody's accomplishments, due to denial.
    It's also someone who overstates their own accomplishments due to denial.
    That too. With a 700 pound bench press and black belts in 3 combative disciplines, I can number at least 4 accomplishments. How many can you number? What's your great contribution to society, aside from doing a great imitation of a malnourished Biafran baby.

I read your "my space". You're a BUDDHIST? And you make posts here to poke a stick into your fellow board bretheren? Not only are you a hypocrit, you're a disgrace.

5 Star Poster

PumpDaddy

As for my contributions to humanity, i see no reason to talk about them. Hopefully, they speak for themselves.

As for being a Buddhist/Taoist...I'm still human and only a work in progress, not perfection.

And although I'm sure it can be said much more eloquently, humility is the ultimate in strength and courage. For to have humility, one must face and recognize their deepest fears.

Junior Poster

PumpDaddy

As for my contributions to humanity, i see no reason to talk about them. Hopefully, they speak for themselves.

As for being a Buddhist/Taoist...I'm still human and only a work in progress, not perfection.

And although I'm sure it can be said much more eloquently, humility is the ultimate in strength and courage. For to have humility, one must face and recognize their deepest fears.
    It's hard to be humble with a lynch mob surrounding you, wouldn't you agree? You yourself, a self-professed Buddhist and work in progress are a willing and active part of that lynch mob. You fail to see the hypocrisy in that, don't you?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    i graduated law school at the age of 23, i bet ur parents would take that accomplishment over picking up lots of metal and putting them back down asshole...and webster hall is still the shittiest club in nyc, no matter how u describe it...but even there i doubt ur mario brothers on steroids look gets u anything but gigles and i feel bad for that guy who cant wipe his own ass stares...
    Your grammar and spelling are not that of a lawyer, or anyone else with a higher education. Seems like there's alot of angst over my moustache. I just added a goatee. I can imagine how you'd feel about that. I tell you what. Your grammar and spelling, the very way you form sentences in your attempt at coherent thought tell alot more about you than my moustahce tell about me!

Junior Poster

english is my third language, i taught myself how to read and write in my teen years, and im sorry if my grammar doesnt sit well with u, but that doesnt change the fact that i graduated law school at the age of 23, and many people on the board including the moderators know me personally and can vouch for my profession...
    Apparently, the qualifications for legal professionalism are far less demanding than in the USA. Lucky you.

Since you're so tight with moderation, I'd be very surprised if you haven't as of yet lobbied them to ban me simply for speaking my mind, being a bodybuilder, wearing workout pants in the gym, and having a moustache, just like I'm sure that dude, Arianna does on a daily basis.

Being a legal eagle, you should know better than to make pointless observations about members comings and goings based on nothing but heresay devoid of any factual content.

Junior Poster

u say alot but rarely say much in ur postings, and for the record i graduated ny law school, last time i checked it was in the good ole U S and A, wawaweewa!!! hehe come to think of it, u should have auditioned for the role of borats retarded but very strong brother...he have very big arms, but small head, we keep him on a chain, i like
    You're basing your delusion of my lack of intelligence on my posts? Don't you feel like a fool for saying so? I don't think anyone reading any of my posts will ever get the idea that I haven't been well educated beyond graduate level and have always been an avid reader. Your judgement stinks. I sincerely hope you don't represent defendents in a court of law. You continually, severly overestimate your cognition.

5 Star Poster

PumpDaddy

It's hard to be humble with a lynch mob surrounding you, wouldn't you agree? You yourself, a self-professed Buddhist and work in progress are a willing and active part of that lynch mob. You fail to see the hypocrisy in that, don't you?
    Hence the work in progress.

And, no, not part of lynch mob. Been nothing but fair with someone who has continually (and possibly will continue) hurled unfounded insults my way.