Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Pumpdaddy -

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    And, hey, if calling me "dude" helps you keep that fragile manhood of yours in tact ... yatta' yatta' yatta, ad nauseum
    I call you "Dude" for no reason other than your looking like one. Sorry if the truth hurts, sir.

Junior Poster

We need to distinguish who the TV's and TS's are, and who the gay and straight guys are. Now be honest. Does J give you a boner?
    WE need to do that, or do YOU need to do that? You really are hung up on this gay thing, aren't you, sir? It's quite amusing that on a forum, where the members choose to spend some time posting about and admiring the pictures of the better looking she-males, that you would call someone gay. I wasn't aware that this was a gay message board. I didn't get the jist of that based on the members' posts. Then again, I'm not confused about my own sexuality and preferences. I'm not a woman one day and a man the next. How terribly confusing that must be for a TV with TS aspirations. A hot hung angel? In your dreams, dude.

Now, tell me again about my lack of social skills and what a fag I am just for posting here. Clarify your position on fags being anyone who thinks a TS is attractive.

But we're just wasting precious time that you should be spending on your Forum Fag-Hunt, right sir? And who better than YOU to know, dude.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Well...since you mentioned it Arianna....

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    The other Redbook posters claim he's just some sad old guy craving attention....I've never seen him, but some others claim they have, not sure about that though.
    You'd like to believe this, FH, but the simple truth is that I'm NOT Super_B, and I can understand your confusion as Super_B also possesses significantly beyond rudimentary intelligence. Most on that Redbook Forum are aware that Super_B is NOT PumpDaddy. Tnat Pumpdaddy and Super_B are friends. Due to your impaired reading comprehension, you must have missed this correctly stated truth on many occassions. I've never been in the Bay area. Whomever they thought they saw certainly isn't me, as much as you wish to believe it, but you continue to delude yourself about your narcissistic self-importance. Why not this too.
    Have you and Super_B ever kissed? I hear your beyond rudimentary intelligence levels were blowing each other in the Golds parking lot.
    And there's another erroneous conclusion. I've never met Super_B in person. We correspond on subjects of mutual interest. Great minds think alike.

You keep regressing back to this fag thing. How odd, that on a message board where the members decry being gay and fags, yet talk so rapturosly about sucking T-girl cock and swilling T-girl cum, you would have the gumption to point fingers at "suspected fags", singling me out, a man that has never had any physical encounter with a male (or shemale), and does not find males attractive in the least, as a target of your Forum Fag-hunt. What exactly does that say about you. Not only are you not a woman. You're not even a man. You are sexless.

Junior Poster

And, hey, if calling me "dude" helps you keep that fragile manhood of yours in tact ... yatta' yatta' yatta, ad nauseum
    I call you "Dude" for no reason other than your looking like one. Sorry if the truth hurts, sir.
    Well, if I'm a "sir", then I'm also the "alpha male" who will dominate your bitch-ass in this conversation. Now how about your height, pajama man?
    5'10", a brick hard 270 lbs. (today) at approx. 7% bodyfat. I go as high as 295 lbs at about 10% bodyfat during winter months and still retain defined abs and vascularity. AND purely a top. Like I told you, dude. Never been with a man. Never had anything up my ass except for a physician's gloved finger, which I didn't enjoy.

How tall are you dude, about 6'3"?

Junior Poster

Actually, it's an asshole alert, more than it's a "fag hunt".
    Oh! Than that's different. I would qualify for that. Raise your sights, target acheived.

Junior Poster

Oh! Than that's different. I would qualify for that. Raise your sights, target acheived.
    Exactly. That's what insecure people always do; act like assholes for attention, because they can't compete with productive peoples' achievements in the real world. So how long were locked up for anyway?
    You appear to be an expert on insecurity! But that's where you're wrong. Assholes come in all shapes and sizes. All religions and with all ethnic backgrounds. And the beauty of it is that ANYBODY has the potential to rise to the occassion and become an asshole when confronted with a master asshole such as yourslelf. You have that effect on folks around you. That's why on what SHOULD be a lucrative Saturday night for you, instead of curb-cruising for tricks to suck off, you're obssessing over me.

Gold Poster

May I be so bold as to ask you WHY? WHY would a TV be posting on a TS message board. What do the two have in common, aside from DRESSING like women? I've always been curious as to why a TS board would attract TVs.
    This board is for anyone who wants to join steriod-boy,who in the hell are you to make the assumption that this board is for a particular person(is it the steroids talking).I'm surpised meatheads like you would even grace a board like this with your i'm god's gift to every women persona and alpha male attitude.I could care less what arianna calls you because you deserve it simply because you had taken shots at her that are really simplistic and cheap,come on is calling her a tv suppose to be a insult typical meatheat characteristic.

I'm a bit curious as well that a board like this would attract a egotisical meathead like yourself oh wait we all know the answer to that but shhhhhh don't tell anybody.Put down the needles and cut the muchisimo bullshit.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Cool. He's an asshole. Glad we got that settled.

Junior Poster

Exactly. That's what insecure people always do; act like assholes for attention, because they can't compete with productive peoples' achievements in the real world. So how long were locked up for anyway?
    That's where you're wrong. Assholes come in all shapes and sizes. All religions and with all ethnic backgrounds. And the beauty of it is that ANYBODY has the potential to rise to the occassion and become an asshole when confronted with a master asshole such as yourslelf. You have that effect on folks around you. That's why on what SHOULD be a lucrative Saturday night for you, instead of curb-cruising for tricks to suck off, you're obssessing over me.
    No, I'm finished working for the day. So now I'm killing time, and making fun of you and your pajamas, while I wait to be picked up to go to a club. This is Fort Lauderdale, Joe Weider. We party late here.
    Pajamas? Do you mean the workout pants that I put on for my leg workout? When that particular picture was taken, I had just finished a leg workout. Strength athletes worldwide wear WORKOUT PANTS, what you call pajamas (because you don't know any better), to work out. If we did 800 pound squats with jeans or dress pants, they'd be ripped to shreds after the first rep. Your ignorance is astounding. It knows no bounds.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    I'm a bit curious as well that a board like this would attract a egotisical meathead like yourself oh wait we all know the answer to that but shhhhhh don't tell anybody.Put down the needles and cut the muchisimo bullshit.
    I have a passing interest in ultra-attractive T-girls. Especially when they look like Jennifer, who looks as good as any GG I've ever seen. I've never been with a TS, but haven't completely ruled out the possibility. Do you want to call me a fag or gay because of that, like Arianna does? She picked a strange place to conduct her fag-hunt, a board where men worship dick. Her hypocracy and yours is staggering thus reveals your infantile mentality.