Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pumpdaddy -

stillies77

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy
    Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    just ignore him.
    thats what i do...it works.
    That's a shame. I was going to offer lending you $250.00 so you would have the means to make your fantasy a reality.

i dont need your money tough guy

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    just ignore him.
    thats what i do...it works.
    That's a shame. I was going to offer lending you $250.00 so you would have the means to make your fantasy a reality.

i dont need your money tough guy

You're supposed to be ignoring me, Florence.

stillies77

riiiight

Junior Poster

riiiight
    Checked out your album and pages. The dog is very cute. PD is an animal activist and has many pets, including dogs.

Some nice artwork too. Maybe you can apply your talents to designing a new look for Arianna. Somebody should have mercy on her.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    I make no apologies. I'm not like Monica Foxxx, who resorts to calling anyone who's not kissing my ass as a "faggot". So take offense, J, or don't take offense. I'm not a politician, so it really won't affect me. You should also be aware of fact that gay men speculate about other guys being latent homosexuals all the time. Some gay men will even label themselves as having been latent homosexuals at some point in their life. It's not necessarily a negative thing, as much as it's speculative. But Pumpdaddy has already exhibited a misogynistic attitude towards TS women, and seems to also be more concerned with other men's physical attributes than TS's. As for me feeling he's a big douchebag? Well, he's acted like one, so why can't I say so? And I've had enough problems here w/ people's PMs here, so I now refuse to communicate w/ these shit-stirrers behind the scenes AT ALL.
    What you SHOULD do is utilize your masculine charms, dude. Put them to good use and lobby moderation to have this ultra-important thread pinned to the top of the thread list!

Silver Poster

Default Well...since you mentioned it Arianna....

As I've mentioned before,

Pumpdaddy comes from Redbook
    http://forum.myredbook.com/cgi-bin/d...rumID9&conf=rb

He's a total waste of your fuckin time. He went by haywoodjb and Foghorn_Leghorn FOR SURE. Others there on that site claim he went by other persona's, but I'm not 100% because I didn't post there enough to know the other names. Same style of writing with the same droll sarcasm that he thinks is funny (every so often he says something that is funny...mostly lame though). I even caught some of the same EXACT jokes here, and thats how I knew with 100% certainty that Pumpdaddy is the same as the other fuckers. He'll deny it AGAIN, but we both know.

He's been banned many times but he keeps comming back usually harassing the same people.

The other Redbook posters claim he's just some sad old guy craving attention....I've never seen him, but some others claim they have, not sure about that though.

The reason I'm telling all of this is because I want you people on HA to understand that I am NOT spouting bullshit, I know this guy and believe me when I tell you, most of you all would be better off leaving this strange and sad guy alone. He's got some serious attention whore/grandeur/emotional issues that you would be best to avoid.

He's a troll who in such short time has alienated and marked himself on HA. I told you before, you wouldn't see the last of his bullshit, and so far I'm right on point.

Good luck with this fucker.

Junior Poster

riiiight
    Checked out your album and pages. The dog is very cute. PD is an animal activist and has many pets, including dogs.

Some nice artwork too. Maybe you can apply your talents to designing a new look for Arianna. Somebody should have mercy on her.
    It cracks me up when insecure assholes refer to themselves in the third person. So, Dumpdaddy, looked and commented on any men's asses lately?
    So here's what I fail to comprehend, dude. I would imagine, that being a TV, you're a freedom of expression advocate. Stop me if I'm wrong, dude. If you are, you must value the freedom of speech that living in this nation affords, correct? So somebody shows up on this Forum who has the bolts to write exactly what many think but are afraid to say. Someone who has read the posting rules carefully, and doesn't violate any of their parameters, above all else remembering that it's not my house and respecting the house rules. Someone who speaks honestly, expressing exactly what's on his mind. Someone not afraid to shoot straight from the hip and express himself, sometimes in a cynically sarcastic manner, but honestly nonetheless.
    You don't look like a woman, but you want to be treated like one, and that to you means that your sacred, manly ass should be kissed daily and doors should be open for you simply because you have on makeup. Meanwhile, you yourself could easily wake up tomorrow and decide to go to the YMCA wearing one of your leisure suits, sans makeup, as a man, and none would be the wiser, yet you call me a fag for my belief that Jennifer Paris is as attractive as any GG I've ever seen.
    Not only are you obssessed with me, but even more confused than I thought you were prior to your whiny tirades, dude.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Well...since you mentioned it Arianna....

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    The other Redbook posters claim he's just some sad old guy craving attention....I've never seen him, but some others claim they have, not sure about that though.
    You'd like to believe this, FH, but the simple truth is that I'm NOT Super_B, and I can understand your confusion as Super_B also possesses significantly beyond rudimentary intelligence. Most on that Redbook Forum are aware that Super_B is NOT PumpDaddy. Tnat Pumpdaddy and Super_B are friends. Due to your impaired reading comprehension, you must have missed this correctly stated truth on many occassions. I've never been in the Bay area. Whomever they thought they saw certainly isn't me, as much as you wish to believe it, but you continue to delude yourself about your narcissistic self-importance. Why not this too.

Junior Poster

I make no apologies. I'm not like Monica Foxxx, who resorts to calling anyone who's not kissing my ass as a "faggot". So take offense, J, or don't take offense. I'm not a politician, so it really won't affect me. You should also be aware of fact that gay men speculate about other guys being latent homosexuals all the time. Some gay men will even label themselves as having been latent homosexuals at some point in their life. It's not necessarily a negative thing, as much as it's speculative. But Pumpdaddy has already exhibited a misogynistic attitude towards TS women, and seems to also be more concerned with other men's physical attributes than TS's. As for me feeling he's a big douchebag? Well, he's acted like one, so why can't I say so? And I've had enough problems here w/ people's PMs here, so I now refuse to communicate w/ these shit-stirrers behind the scenes AT ALL.
    May I be so bold as to ask you WHY? WHY would a TV be posting on a TS message board. What do the two have in common, aside from DRESSING like women? I've always been curious as to why a TS board would attract TVs.

Junior Poster

Default To lighten the mood...

I like FEAR. Loved that band...