Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pumpdaddy -

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

just ignore him.

While I am in no way defending Pumpdaddy, I whole heartedly agree with J. (I think we have disagreed in the past.) I am posting a response I wrote in a previeous thread.

[color=darkred]Whatupwiththat wrote:

"Society accepts gay men and women as they are part of the normal machinations of it. Every single person out there knows or works with someone who is gay."

Yodajazz wrote:

I have to disagree with that. Society is becoming more accepting of Gays but total acceptance is still a very long way off. Case in point; HA forum, itself.[color]

Junior Poster

Why dont you send him a pm saying that?

Why should you go public?

Nothing clever to write....

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J
    im sorry i just cant let it slide, i think its despicable and hilarious all at once, but more despicable, that the term homosexual, fag, gay etc. is used ON THIS BOARD to imply anything negative...shame shame fucking shame on anyone but ESPECIALLY a transgendered person for throwing it around implying anything resembling an insult...
    I concur 100%
    seanchai

To paraphrase the queeny little emperor from the Heavy Metal Movie:

"I'm gay, you're gay, we're all gay"

Get over it and pass the fucking quiche.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    While I am in no way defending Pumpdaddy, I whole heartedly agree with J. (I think we have disagreed in the past.) I am posting a response I wrote in a previeous thread.

[color=darkred]Whatupwiththat wrote:

"Society accepts gay men and women as they are part of the normal machinations of it. Every single person out there knows or works with someone who is gay."

Yodajazz wrote:

I have to disagree with that. Society is becoming more accepting of Gays but total acceptance is still a very long way off. Case in point; HA forum, itself.[color]
    yeah, i agree that society doesn't fully accept gay people. I was trying to make a point that they are more accepted than trans people on the whole if you read the entire thing i wrote in that thread.

(Can I ask why you posted something I wrote and your response to it in this thread about PumpDaddy? Are you trying to imply I am homphobic? Or in denial of who I am? I'm confused as to what you're trying to say.)

As for Pumpdaddy...he's a troll. Ignore him and he will eventually go away. or get himself banned.

stillies77

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    just ignore him.
    thats what i do...it works.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Pumpdaddy -

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Don't write me PMs, because I guarantee that they will never be opened or read. You've already established what an attention whore you are for the entire forum; not to mention that you're insecure and possibly even a confused, latent homosexual. Therefore, I'm quite positive that you and I have nothing to discuss. Besides, if it was up to me, you'd have been banned already. Now go suck eggs in the closet. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Arianna
    I didn't write you a PM. What I did was send you a direct quote from on of my posts. Don't flatter yourself, dude. I still haven't had the experience of intimacy of any kind with either a man or a TS, so if I WAS a latent homosexual, masculine TVs that only vaguely resemble woman, such as yourself, would have afforded me the perfect opportunity to justify indulging in my "secret passion", right dude?

I know I would be banned if it were up to you. Two reasons. You despise the truth about yourself that you can somehow dismiss in your own mind, and I posted my picture. From the very post in which I posted my picture, you started to display this type of negativity towards me. Given your physical appearance, that is understandable. I thought you were kidding at first with this "hot hung angel" facade. I thought you were joking.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    just ignore him.
    thats what i do...it works.
    That's a shame. I was going to offer lending you $250.00 so you would have the means to make your fantasy a reality.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    But Pumpdaddy has already exhibited a misogynistic attitude towards TS women.
    Not exactly. I love women and have always been facinated with them. Always will be. What I have is a misogynistic attitude towards man-looking TVs. Please feel free to number yourself amongst the latter, God help you!