Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SF Clubs

Rookie Poster

Default SF Clubs

Haven't been there in about 9 months. Any suggestions on good clubs to meet fun girls?

Professional Poster

Diva's is your best bet, there's also the Tranny Shack, and many frequent The Power Exchange sex club.

Silver Poster

There's also a nice restaurant with drag show called "Asia SF". I understand it turns into a club at night after dinner. google it, it looks pretty high class.

Also I'm told of a fully nude ts strip club called CLUB PAREE.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    There's also a nice restaurant with drag show called "Asia SF". I understand it turns into a club at night after dinner. google it, it looks pretty high class.

Also I'm told of a fully nude ts strip club called CLUB PAREE.
    Club Paree is a regular strip joint but has Tgirls 2 nights a week, 1 night is strictly TG every now and then though there are combo nights with TGs and GGs.

Asia SF is nice as well. As Armanixxx said a restaraunt by day then TGs dance on stage at night.

seamonkey Junior Poster

Make sure you make reservations in advance for AsiaSF. You can make them online at http://www.asiasf.com

Club Paree has a Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CLUB_P...guid=142806662

However, they appear to be holding fewer club days right now due to reconstruction.

Junior Poster

There's also the 5-star eatery, "Sphincter's By the Bay", where TSs serve all the entrees in suppository form. Here's a helpful tip. If you do check it out, don't order the T-bone steak! Order something small and soft, like the stuffed mushrooms.

Professional Poster

Default Re: SF Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by TgirlloverinPA
    Haven't been there in about 9 months. Any suggestions on good clubs to meet fun girls?
    The Power Exchange is your best bet. The the cover charge is 75 bucks, but well worth the price of admission. There are many girls there and you are almost guaranteed to get a nice girl unless you are some kind of wallflower.

Divas is good to on a friday or saturday night. The cover is only 10 bucks, but Divas can be mostly working girls. However there are some weekend nights where there are many other girls on the third floor dancing and having fun and most of them are looking for guys too.

There are a few other places like Martunis and Marlenas, but they are kinda hit or miss. You nevere know if there are going to be any girls there.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Are these like ts strip clubs? I use to dance at a ts strip club in New Orleans but after Katrina she didnt survive It was my favorite job I always wondered if there were other clubs like that somewhere in the U.S Would anyone know?

Kisses
    Kayla

Rookie Poster

Default Hi Kayla

Kayla, Club Paree is a fully-nude strip club that serves no alcohol. Downstairs there are private rooms for "lap dances" wink-wink. Tuesdays are t-girl nights and sometimes every other Sunday, tho that may have changed. The place is being remodeled which is good because when I went there it was a real dump. AsiaSF is a restaurant-bar that caters to tourists & offers "legitimate" entertainment. The shows there are high-class all the way lip-sync dances. The food is quite good, too. Divas is a full-time "tranny" bar. They have strip shows Wednesday & Thursday, but since they serve alcohol, it is topless only, no nudity. Upstairs they offer lap dances but there is a security guard nearby. No "wink-wink" there. Someone with your obvious beauty could find employment at Divas and/or Club Paree; AsiaSF is harder to crack. The Power Exchange is a sex club where anything goes. They have security checking to make sure all intercourse is covered; oral can be uncovered. Marlena's is a small gay bar - Marlena is a drag queen. They have lip-sync shows there. No stripping. Same goes for Esta Noche, a latin gay bar with lip-sync shows. If you decide to visit to check out the scene, let us know. I am sure you will be besieged with tour-guide volunteers..........

Well Thank you Kindly You have been most helpful I appreciate the information

Kisses
    Kayla