Default Hey there! Here come the Nazi's!!!

http://www.smdailyjournal.com/articl...w.php?id=66988

Belmont to be first U.S. city to ban all smoking

Belmont is set to make history by becoming the first city in the nation to ban smoking on its streets and almost everywhere else.
    The Belmont City Council voted unanimously last night to pursue a strict law that will prohibit smoking anywhere in the city except for single-family detached residences. Smoking on the street, in a park and even in one’s car will become illegal and police would have the option of handing out tickets if they catch someone.

The actual language of the law still needs to be drafted and will likely come back to the council either in December or early next year.

“We have a tremendous opportunity here. We need to pass as stringent a law as we can, I would like to make it illegal,” said Councilman Dave Warden. “What if every city did this, image how many lives would be saved? If we can do one little thing here at this level it will matter.”

More at link

In the 90's I was voted for taxing cigarrettes. Then I was all for penalizing big tobacco for lieing about their manufacturing practices with regard to nicotine and tar. Then I was for banning smoking on beaches. Then I was all for banning smoking where people work....

BUT THIS IS THE FAR LEFT. It's far left ridiculous to tell people they can't smoke on the street or in their car. This is blatant abuse of power. The government has no right telling people they can't abuse themselves with cigarrettes.

This is why the founders of this country gave it's citizens the right to bear arms. In time, this nazi-thought police-nanny state bullshit will get out of hand. Republicans will do our best to recall these motherfuckers but if we are unsuccessful then it is our job to overthrow these faggots by force if necessary.

And I'll say it again. Me. Reactive airways. Asthma.

And I still don't believe in this shit.

Maaaaaan......... FUCK LIBERALS

Silver Poster

"I am democracy"

Let´s implant chips to protect America´s All-should-stay-like-it-is - thing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bush_ist_borg_drone_126.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	68518