Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    or watching her blow job in Buddy Wood's video (c'mon Seanchai and Buddy you know what I am talking about here) can see what performance is. It isn't primping for the camera the whole scene like some softcore Cinemax video. It's doing something hot or sexy to make guys cum. Period.

My opinion is that companies, nominating people who did just one scene or because they are friends, is a disservice to the award process. This isn't a slam on anyone, it's their company and they can do what they wants. I would just ask what defines a "Performer of the Year"? I can say why I feel Vaniity, Gia, or I deserved it and do so in a manner devoid of politics or self grandeurization. Hopefully that trend continues this year.
    I agree completely which is why we put forward Danielle as our nomination last year for that scene and I thought she would win the award last year which is why I feel this year it should for to her for sure.
    I also agree with your point of people getting nominated for one or two scenes (unless they were outrageously good).
    I nominate the best DVD we've released in that year and the 1 best performer we had that year also. This year it was Yasmin for giving an awesome scene in "Buddy Wood's Asian American Ladyboys" (maybe if I'd nominated that it would have been up there?) or as I now know, put in all your titles and hope one gets picked.

I think companies should only be allowed to put forward one DVD/person for each category instead of multiple - forcing them to choose their best.

seanchai

Junior Poster

This fucking AVN-discussion thing is so dissapointing.. All the jeallousy pops up in no time.
    "Big" girls who usually sounds very intelligent, classy, lovely etc.. all the sudden transforms
    into vampires sucking each other's blood. And because of what? Nothing! And that freaking toilet
    soup drinking history...eeewww...

That's miserable

Junior Poster

Danielle should win this year and I'm disappointed Yasmin wasn't included. Next year should be Yasmin's year.

Quote Originally Posted by truplaya4real
    Danielle should win this year and I'm disappointed Yasmin wasn't included. Next year should be Yasmin's year.
    Only if she continues to work like she did in 2006. I thought Danielle's year should have been last year but she worked as good if not better this year - as Vikki stated, it should be based on their work during that year.
    seanchai

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by McManaman
    This fucking AVN-discussion thing is so dissapointing.. All the jeallousy pops up in no time.
    "Big" girls who usually sounds very intelligent, classy, lovely etc.. all the sudden transforms
    into vampires sucking each other's blood. And because of what? Nothing! And that freaking toilet
    soup drinking history...eeewww...

That's miserable
    It's just a discussion bro...relax. This is a forum. It's better than "Am I gay?" or "I've never been with a t-girl but I want to over-analyze them all here". Those get a little old.

Yes Vicki it should be all about performance level and Danielle deserves the AVN. the Academy Award and The Congressional Medal of Honor just for the blowjob she gave me in Shemale Neighborhood 1.

Buddy

Junior Poster

OK, let's see if if I've got it worked out so far.

Upon elegibility to nominate -
    AVN has a list(?) of companies(?) that it thinks are entitled to nominate.
    There are official AVN rules, which go something like 'each company is allowed to nominate 1 entrant in each category'.
    The big companies go 'here's most of the DVD's we produced this year'
    AVN goes 'None of the big companies have nominated any of the people that the independents have nominated, so Yasmin Lee is out' ???????

Is this roughly how it goes?????

Danielle, that is a serously nice avatar!

Veteran Poster

Well I have nothing further to say ... LOL

I am glad we are all on the same page - now if you didn't agree with me then I would cuss your ass out! LOL

I don't even think I am going to the awards show, it's a luxury that I don't think I can afford this year. I am trying to spend only on things that are necessary so I don't have to list on that web site we are all very familiar with - Let's see how long that will last!

I am also trying to get my own line out there but without the budget there is no film.

I will catch you all some other time.

Thanks for the kinds words from the Hung Angels Team

Kisses
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	you_622.jpg 
Views:	538 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	68489  

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

The shame is there is little point going to the awards - apart from the red carpet walk ... the winner of AVN Best Transsexual Performer isn't even allowed to get up to accept the award.

seanchai

Junior Poster

CONGRATS to all of the nominees and good luck

Be True To Yourself

Veteran Poster

Vicki would win her sword is much bigger LOL

Yes, but we all have seen some amazing sword play by those with smaller swords, lol