Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Transsexual Massage Parlors

I really like to go to Asian Massage Parlors. I have had some great experiences in them. Some of the girls can be a little distant but if you do your homework, you can find some real keepers. I had this one particular regular girl who always acted so happy to see me. I would pay for 30 minutes but it was always cool to go 45-50 if the place wasn't too busy. She would give a better than average massage, then a five star BBBJ, and finish off with some awesome sex and be more loving than any girlfriend. After the session, she would help me get dressed, walk me out, and kiss me goodbye. I would always leave the place riding on a cloud and be in a great mood for the rest of the day.

Is there any such thing as a transsexual massage parlor? I know there isn't one in LA but do they exist anywhere else in the United States? I know a place called Tranny Acupressure would be pretty obvious to the Vice Squad but they are not fooled by the standard Asian ones either. Is there some sort of law that prohibits it? If not, have any of you guys ever thought of opening one?

Since there are no transsexual massage parlors in Los Angeles, what would be the closest thing to it? It would be nice to have a place where you could go relax, get a massage, and get a nice piece of ass. I am looking for an alternative to EROS and 7969.

Junior Poster

I know at one time about 15 years ago most of the Massage parlors in Dallas as well as Houston had at least 2 TS's on the staff.
    I had a finacial backer want to set up just a TS Massage Parlor in Dallas as the local law was that only a member of the SAME SEX could massage a person if the massuse did NOT have a licence.
    We were going to do it but over the years I have learned there is no group of people always late or no show like TS's and I did not want the hassle.

Also a few years ago there was a ring of people in the Texas area that would bring in Femme Asian boys and pay for tons of surgery-wheather the boy was TS or not or even wanted it-then have the NEW girl work the debt off. I have to say for a few years here in Dallas we had asian TS's with DD tits.
    Oh the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by roy404
    I know at one time about 15 years ago most of the Massage parlors in Dallas as well as Houston had at least 2 TS's on the staff.
    I had a finacial backer want to set up just a TS Massage Parlor in Dallas as the local law was that only a member of the SAME SEX could massage a person if the massuse did NOT have a licence.
    We were going to do it but over the years I have learned there is no group of people always late or no show like TS's and I did not want the hassle.
    That sounds like it must have been fun. If you went to one of these Texas massage parlors, how would you go about asking for a TS? I just hope that if the parlor was extremely busy that the mamasan wouldn't send in a TS to a guy looking for a GG. That could end up real bad.

As far as for not starting one up, it was mainly because that you felt that the TS girls would be flaky? Do you feel that TS girls would be more unreliable than the Korean girls that we have in LA massage parlors? I don't personally have enough information so I would be interested in your opinion.

Rookie Poster

There is one in Canada http://www.trans100sations.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MadOne
    Wow. Most of us in LA would love a place like that to go to. Even the rooms are nice.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Wow. Most of us in LA would love a place like that to go to. Even the rooms are nice.
    Did ya check out the therapists...they are pretty smoking hot at that place. Next vacation to Quebec i might need a deep tissue by Naomi or Sarah!

Junior Poster

They definately have some hotties there, I wonder if they would "massage" my throat muscles

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Trans100sations << cute name. I didn't get it until
    I went to the site and saw that it's in Montreal and
    the pun is in french.

:end of transmission:

Rookie Poster

Default trans100sations !!!

hi im jessica the manager at trans100sations ... just to let yall know that if your ever in montreal come and stop by and see us .. its a really nice place and we have wonderful girls .. www.trans100sations.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t191_622.jpg 
Views:	16116 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	83959  

"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."

personal site http://www.jessica-danyelle.piczo.com

manager at http://www.trans100sations.com

anyone suggest a good hotel in Montreal that's relatively close to this place?
    there's a map of the city on the website, but it's hard to make out the name of the streets.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.