Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by J
    i acutally think its harder to have a lean tight body than a pumped up one...and for the record, my post is tongue in cheek, pump im sure ur secure about ur appearance and my quirks dont irk u, at least i hope they dont, and we all know mr watshisname is somewhat proud of his lean bod...relax everyone, lets all focus our hate on more deserving folk, open ur eyes, there no shortage...
    Bravo!

Except for the somewhat proud part...it's just the opposite...i have self-esteem issues. Ha!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy
    (of course, with help from the "Super Soldier Serum").
    I knew it! This is just like a Charles Atlas ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c5c17cd245_143.jpg 
Views:	443 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	68118  

5 Star Poster

now lets all be friends
    Thanks, bro'.

Junior Poster

well, good job then, and im glad ur happy with what u have goin there...but i must be honest, regarding ur lil mcdonalds comment, u obviously realize he has a much hotter body than u, and when u comment on it, it comes cross as i woudlnt say sour grapes, but its like the harley riders knocking the sports bike guys for being pussies...to each their own, but stop pretending like he looks like an ethiopian, he looks great, and it doesnt take elton john to concede that...perhaps i say it cause my body is closer to his than urs, but either way, let the girls slam each others appearance, this site isnt about our bodies, dont hijack a thread about showing our mugs and take a chance to get a barb in ur smarter than that now lets all be friends and pick on legend please...
    YEAH!!!! His body is MUCH better!!! Much more attractive to women!!! I sure wish I didn't have these 23.5 inch striated arms!! The veins in my arms are bigger than his wrist. I sure wish I had 14 inch pipe-cleaners. Then, maybe I could attract some women, right. You're a funny funny man. JEALOUS!!! Yeah, you got me pegged pal!

And besides, his body is MUCH harder to acheive than 268 pounds at 7.1% bodyfat!! That's what you said, right? Funny!!

Yeah, you go take another look at my picture and come back again and tell me how superior a scarecrow's physique is.

5 Star Poster

Seeing as this is revolving completely around me now...can we drop this whole thing?

Please? Thanks.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy
    YEAH!!!! His body is MUCH better!!! Much more attractive to women!!! I sure wish I didn't have these 23.5 inch striated arms!! The veins in my arms are bigger than his wrist. I sure wish I had 14 inch pipe-cleaners. Then, maybe I could attract some women, right. You're a funny funny man. JEALOUS!!! Yeah, you got me pegged pal!

And besides, his body is MUCH harder to acheive than 268 pounds at 7.1% bodyfat!! That's what you said, right? Funny!!

Yeah, you go take another look at my picture and come back again and tell me how superior a scarecrow's physique is.
    And, dude, get over yourself.

Junior Poster

alrite...ill have sum balls and post a pic...but: 1....ladies...plz comment, haha and guys can too if they want i guess and 2...only if u dudes guess what drug i was on during the pic, haha.

Junior Poster

whoa...looks i got in the way of a fite, ill wait till it clears up before i put my pic up

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by atkms7
    whoa...looks i got in the way of a fite, ill wait till it clears up before i put my pic up
    No!! Do it now. We need a diversion. Something shiny, preferably.

Silver Poster

whaaaaaa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cockgirlfriend_280_371_168.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	68125