Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    let's do this thang! :P
    Where are you? I'm sending you a $100 gift certificate for McDonalds. EAT!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    some guys fear their pics could be find in the streets with a "wanted - dead or alive" - inscription on it

like me
    Let them fire away. And whomever does better pray for a clean head shot! :king

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy
    let's do this thang! :P
    Where are you? I'm sending you a $100 gift certificate for McDonalds. EAT!!!
    Ugh! I will never, ever eat that crap.

Maybe one of the girls will take you up on it! :P

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    i dont know about homo, but im willing to bet that anyone who knows what the fuck incline flies with 140 lb are isnt a member of mensa
    Wrong!! In order to acheive that type of muscle density and power, while keeping your bodyfat ratio in sub 8% range and garnering black belts in three different combative disciplines, you not only need to be extremely gifted genetically and well-disciplined, but highly intelligent as well. I have no idea where I stand on Mensa charts, but I did honestly score 162 when taking the online Tickle IQ test, all but several questions not posing any much of a real challenge.

You can be highly intelligent, street smart, and possess frightening strength. You just don't see it much, but we do exist.

5 Star Poster

Uhm, guys, this isn't about who's king of the hill or who's better or who's smarter or who's dumber or who's whatever, ok? It's about being supportive of each other.

If you need to strut your stuff or biatch maybe you should create your own thread.

Junior Poster

Uhm, guys, this isn't about who's king of the hill or who's better or who's smarter or who's dumber or who's whatever, ok? It's about being supportive of each other.

If you need to strut your stuff or biatch maybe you should create your own thread.
    Well, you must understand that the guy was telling me that folks with a high degree of strength are dumb. I had hoped to clarify hos erroneous way of thinking and educate his ignorance with my post. My offer still stands. Let me know where to send the Mickey Ds!! We need to get 10 pounds of lean muscle on your frame pronto!!

5 Star Poster

but to me u cant be too smart if u spend half ur day picking things up and putting them down...
    So that's how you get the "Resident Ballbuster" tag...

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy
    My offer still stands. Let me know where to send the Mickey Ds!! We need to get 10 pounds of lean muscle on your frame pronto!!
    Trust me. I'm fine. But thanks!

Junior Poster

while ur lil speech was impressive and do u come across as intelligent, i think u urself concede ur the exception and not the rule...i dont know what ur motivations are for the whole thingy, but to me u cant be too smart if u spend half ur day picking things up and putting them down...
    It's a hobby, a discipline, and a passion. I love the sensation of feeling the muscles literally bite into the bone when lifting ultra-heavy iron. Some people expend alot of energy building various things for enjoyment and a sense of pride and productivity. I expended alot of energy building and maintaining me.

Junior Poster

i acutally think its harder to have a lean tight body than a pumped up one...and for the record, my post is tongue in cheek, pump im sure ur secure about ur appearance and my quirks dont irk u, at least i hope they dont, and we all know mr watshisname is somewhat proud of his lean bod...relax everyone, lets all focus our hate on more deserving folk, open ur eyes, there no shortage...
    For me, the size was secondary, my primary concern increasing power on all the lifts. The size developed as a byproduct of the strength gains, my main concern always upping the poundages in the three powerlifts. To me, size without proportional strength and FUNCTIONAL power was a dead end street I didn't want to turn into. I concentrated on strength gains and the dense, lean mass just piled on (of course, with help from the "Super Soldier Serum").