Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default So who am I? Who are YOU?

This is me.......your turn! Let's see who really has BALLS! here. And I mean the Guys not Gurls, we see enough of them
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

link to my myspace profile below!

but here's a couple of self-portraits of me all shirtless and stuff just for the hell of it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mebath_349.jpeg 
Views:	3761 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	67980   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bode3b1_405.jpg 
Views:	2938 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	68117  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here's one of me and a little pussy.

Name:	image002a_151.jpg 
Views:	3645 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	67984  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Default Cool

Now I gotta tell ya. This is cool. I really didn't think that there was anyone here that really had the nerve. Now we (men) are putting ourselves out there. This is what we need. This is all OK. This is how we take control of our lives. Is it wrong that we like these ladies. NO....be proud. There are TS's here that want to see us stand up. I don't care what your orientation is, I'm proud to say, I will be seen in public with my gurl. It's time for CHANGE.

Now, this also requires the TS ladies to stand up and be proud too. It's not all about sex and money. It's about CHANGE.

Now Ladies, you want a serious relationship? Perhaps you should re-think your agenda. It's not about MONEY. It's about caring and love. Do you know love? Try it, it feels good and at times it hurts BAD.

It's not all about your COCK. It's about you as a PERSON. I know there are guys here that will say, "You Crazy". The answer is yes! Try it, it feels really good. I feel FREE.! Got for it! And believe in yourself.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Cool

Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulJohn
    Now I gotta tell ya. This is cool. I really didn't think that there was anyone here that really had the nerve. Now we (men) are putting ourselves out there. This is what we need. This is all OK. This is how we take control of our lives. Is it wrong that we like these ladies. NO....be proud. There are TS's here that want to see us stand up. I don't care what your orientation is, I'm proud to say, I will be seen in public with my gurl. It's time for CHANGE.

Now, this also requires the TS ladies to stand up and be proud too. It's not all about sex and money. It's about CHANGE.

Now Ladies, you want a serious relationship? Perhaps you should re-think your agenda. It's not about MONEY. It's about caring and love. Do you know love? Try it, it feels good and at times it hurts BAD.

It's not all about your COCK. It's about you as a PERSON. I know there are guys here that will say, "You Crazy". The answer is yes! Try it, it feels really good. I feel FREE.! Got for it! And believe in yourself.
    Preach, brother, preach!

Junior Poster

Before you guys get too excited I think we've been here before....

So yet again I'll put my money where my mouth is!

Name:	jon_casual_10th_aug_04_20_107.jpg 
Views:	3473 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	68029  

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay
    Before you guys get too excited I think we've been here before....

So yet again I'll put my money where my mouth is!
    smoooove. :P

Junior Poster

Well alrighty then.....we need more. I gotta believe that there are more than 3 or 4 guys that know how to rock. The gurls do this all the time. Course they have a different agenda. Let's get the convo going. What is this place really about. Do we really want just pics to jack to or is there more. I really want to know what this world is about. I'm not sittin back anymore. I gotta know. Is there anything real to this or is it all fantasy?

I got burned BAD. How about you? Come on Guys. What do we want? I happen to love my Gurl. She took me to hell and back and I took the ride.

I still love her and she wants more. I gotta know. Is there anything real about this world or am I stuck with a gurl in an unreal world. I gotta know.

5 Star Poster

I gotta know. Is there anything real about this world or am I stuck with a gurl in an unreal world. I gotta know.
    It's real. Very. However the girl you're with may not be.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    I gotta know. Is there anything real about this world or am I stuck with a gurl in an unreal world. I gotta know.
    It's real. Very. However the girl you're with may not be.
    That is my fear but I gotta know is there anyone out there that is really for real? The world is so odd and it's time for a change. I gotta believe that I'm not really deranged.