Rookie Poster

Default Ruby, this could be the funniest things I have ever read

Financial Domination/Blackmail

I am ALSO exploring new area's with FINANCIAL DOMINATION and BLACKMAIL! If you are interested in these services, i will need you to FIRST prove your loyalty to me with purchasing ONE or MORE gifts from my wishlist (located in the gifts section) then contact me at Ruby23nyc@aol.com. Leave a note addressed to GODDESS RUBY telling me of your purchase. I will confirm and contact you back with the information i require.

This is not your TYPICAL 1 hr whips and paddles domination session. This is your TOTAL DEVOTION to me and my COMPLETE OWNERSHIP OVER YOU. Make sure that this is something your are prepared for, cuz there will be NO GOING BACK
    You will address me as GODDESS and you WILL shower me with only the finest gifts. It's your PURPOSE IN LIFE to serve MY ULTIMATE PERFECTION.This is a rare opportunity for a small minded peasant as yourself. I answer ONLY to obedience. You WILL be punished, as i deem necessary, or as i PLEASE. You will wonder why my picture is burned into your brain. You will NOT attempt to fight it. My hold over you is TOO strong. You are weak and pathetic.
    I OWN YOU. YOU WILL ADORE ME. YOU WILL WORSHIP ME!
    Not as your mistress.... AS YOUR GODDESS.

AND YES, I PARTY! NO HARD, only POWDER
    This is from Ruby's site...Sounds like being married

You have to believe that doing a small, genuinely kind thing for someone will make the world a better place. Those small acts of compassion, those real acts of love, give each other the greatest gift of all-hope.

Rookie Poster

Glad I never got married, for that shit sound scary

JOGA BONITA PELE O MELHOR

Junior Poster

The funny thing is that some people do really go for it!

yes i tend to attract submissive men who love to serve me. This isn't really my thing, but i have had plenty of people requesting domination and such so i cater to the needs of my clients. And the blackmail thing for some reason REALLY turns guys on. If u dont believe me... u can ALWAYS take a look at the purchased items on my wishlist! Not ALL guys are cheap!