Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

Default EDELWEISS/VILLAGE CAFE

I haven't been there in over a year

Anyone been there lately?

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Default Re: EDELWEISS/VILLAGE CAFE

Quote Originally Posted by Looking 4 Now
    I haven't been there in over a year

Anyone been there lately?
    nope. i'm wondering the same thing. i met my ex there at the first incarnation on 26th street. it was so much fun back then.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    YOU WILL PAY 25 TO 30 DOLLARS TO GET ( IF YOUR REALLY LUCKY ) 2 NASTY DRIED OUT LOOKING CRACK HEAD, BUSTED LOOKING GIRLS AND A FEW DUDES WAITING FOR WHO KNOWS WHAT...THE "REAL CUNT" BARTENDERS WILL HIT YOU FOR A LOT OF MONEY JUST FOR A DIXIE CUP OF TAP WATER AND THEN TRY TO HUSTLE YOU FOR A TIP....EVEN THE FUSH ARE FAT & GROSS LOOKING ....BOTTOM LINE, STICK A FORK IN EDELWEISS , ITS BEEN DONE SINCE 43rd STREET CLOSED .. DINO IS THE GREEDIEST ,DUMBEST MOTHER FUCKER ON THE PLANET......

THERE IS YOUR REVIEW , SOUNDS HOT DONT IT...
    Sounds about right, actually.

Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

It sounds like the "mother of all tranny clubs"
    has come to the end of the line.

What a shame!

Hey thanks for the warning, I'm in NYC for the weekend and was considering going there. It sounds even worse than the last time I was there a few years ago. It was much as Megabody describes but I still had a good time as I'm fairly aloof. If I remember correctly it was me maybe one other guy and 2 to 5 girls coming and going over the course of the evening. I sat with a black girl intitally and then tried to talk to a few that came in that I recognized from the internet. Most had a bad attitude as the first things out of there mouth was can you buy me a drink. Some may disagree but I consider this a bad sign; I think it is their test to see if you are a sucker. Lets face it they are pros and they should not expect something for nothing; their services are expensive enough without have to buy them $10 drinks. Anyway later a slim hot blond asked if I wanted to go to the back room. I think I had to pay that sleazeball at the font door $20 or so for this priviledge and then I actually had about 30 min of fun with this chick in a bathroom stall. After that it was getting late and any other girls who came in were quite surly; they actually told me to go away when I said hello albiet I probably stunk of liquor by then. So I finished the evening explaining to the black one that I couldn't go with her because I was too drunk to get it up; truth was I didn't find her that attractive. The moral of this story is you can have fun anywhere if you keep your wits about you and don't let yourself get played.