Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hairy Underarms

Default Hairy Underarms

Just wondering if anyone else is as turned on as I am by shemale (especially black ones) who don't shave their underarms! I can't find any pics on the web but to me its really sexy!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Then you'll like Nasty. Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nastygom080_147.jpg 
Views:	4062 
Size:	164.8 KB 
ID:	67585   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nastygom065_100.jpg 
Views:	3996 
Size:	163.6 KB 
ID:	67586   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nastygom033_129.jpg 
Views:	4064 
Size:	170.0 KB 
ID:	67587  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Then you'll like Nasty. Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nastygom080_147.jpg 
Views:	3973 
Size:	164.8 KB 
ID:	67591   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nastygom065_100.jpg 
Views:	3951 
Size:	163.6 KB 
ID:	67592   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nastygom033_129.jpg 
Views:	4006 
Size:	170.0 KB 
ID:	67593  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Default interesting

never thought I would see that but since we are on the topic any other girl that do not shave their arms?

Rookie Poster

Ugh, never thought I'd see this, my two biggest turnoffs (black T-girls and hairy armpits) rolled into one. Hey, to each his own, if you like it, go for it.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

- Dr. Johnson

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoadedRevolver66

Ugh, never thought I'd see this, my two biggest turnoffs (black T-girls and hairy armpits) rolled into one. Hey, to each his own, if you like it, go for it.
    Then why bother reading this post and posting a pontless response? It was obvious from the title that it wasn't going to be something you like.
    So instead of raining on some one elses parade and making yourself to be a donkey - go and contribute on posts on something you do like?
    seanchai

Professional Poster

Well said, Seanchai

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

This really turns me on

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

Then why bother reading this post and posting a pontless response? It was obvious from the title that it wasn't going to be something you like.
    So instead of raining on some one elses parade and making yourself to be a donkey - go and contribute on posts on something you do like?
    seanchai
    You're just a ray of sunshine and font of positive energy WHEREVER you go, aren't you?

BTW, She couldn't have picked a more perfect name for herself! Some folks are into nasty stuff. Psychologically, it has alot to do with self-loathing and a belief that you're not worth having anything better than the bottom of the barrel. Thought you might find that a wee bit interesting.
    Great thread though! Keep it up!

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

seanchai
    You're just a ray of sunshine and font of positive energy WHEREVER you go, aren't you?

BTW, She couldn't have picked a more perfect name for herself! Some folks are into nasty stuff. Psychologically, it has alot to do with self-loathing and a belief that you're not worth having anything better than the bottom of the barrel. Thought you might find that a wee bit interesting.
    Great thread though! Keep it up!
    You know what PD - Fuck Off. I think everybody here is just about sick of your worthless comments, your loathing of everyone else and your being a pathetic little cunt. So just fuck off.
    Need it clearer?

seanchai