Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by passionatelover
    post op girls, their pussies always look upside down and made by a retarded surgeon.

and black ts, they all look too manly, asian make the best ts.

here here

i agree

Rookie Poster

Biggest turnoff for me is when a guy is in the scene with the tgirl, or the "hairy arm syndrome" in solos that was spoken about in this thread. I'm a huge fan of tgirl cumshots (either solo, with a another ts, or a gg), but despite an amazing cumshot from jessamine the hairy arm jerking her off ruined the whole scene for me. I just cant watch it without feeling revolted. I also agree that hearing the cameraman talking is a huge turn-off. Let us hear the girl, and only the girls soft and feminine voice! Not a gorilla of a cameraman!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    post op girls, their pussies always look upside down and made by a retarded surgeon.

and black ts, they all look too manly, asian make the best ts.

here here

i agree

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

While your preference is your preference, as we all have them, and black girls just may not be your thing. But to assert that they all look manly.....I have to take exception to that.

My following are cute and passable black girls that DO NOT look manly:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheeba2059_408_119.jpg 
Views:	2566 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	67724   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	temptrist1_188.jpg 
Views:	2589 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	67725   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	janet1_198.jpg 
Views:	2573 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	67726  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    While your preference is your preference, as we all have them, and black girls just may not be your thing. But to assert that they all look manly.....I have to take exception to that.

Then why in God's name do you make such a big deal out of taxiing the man looking, flat chested, no assed, no hipped Anara Amore to Diva's. With such a plethora of feminine, passable (and breasted) ebony TSs to choose from, why Anara????? (add about a thousand more question marks). After all, you are the best looking man in every room, correct? You can get anybody for free, right? Does that include the three in the images you posted above? Are they part of your conquered concubine collection? Ain't that a corker?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I'm kind of in the middle here. Those 3 gals are pretty sweet but I am not particularly attracted to black trannys either. I like about one out of every 10 that I see but there are too many that look like Ricky Williams and have skin tones that are all blotchy. To be fair, I see many white girls that look like Carrot Top. I tend to be partial to petite Latina and Asian T-Girls myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX

Then why in God's name do you make such a big deal out of taxiing the man looking, flat chested, no assed, no hipped Anara Amore to Diva's. With such a plethora of feminine, passable (and breasted) ebony TSs to choose from, why Anara????? (add about a thousand more question marks). After all, you are the best looking man in every room, correct? You can get anybody for free, right? Does that include the three in the images you posted above? Are they part of your conquered concubine collection? Ain't that a corker?
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________

I guess you like what you like. *shrug*

I will say this, I haven't seen 1 person who has actually seen her say she's ugly.....Not 1. Quite the opposite in fact. *shrug*

Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

My biggest turnoff is when a girl leaves half her clothes on

Professional Poster

When the so-called girl looks like football player in a dress. I seen some videos like that.....much to my regret. :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

Guys being topped by Tgirls
    Guys giving Tgirls BJs

I luv Shemale Booty!
    Show me the hole!

Silver Poster

yeah those black ts still look like men.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

Really......do you really think so?

Because when I look at those pics, those are definately passble pics of some very pretty ts girls.

Actually, I don't think there is a such thing as "passable" in its truist sense. "CLOCK-RESISTANT" is the term I like to use.

But those are super clock-resistant girls there. No accounting for taste it would seem......even if it's bad.