Thread: Soooooooo

Junior Poster
    In geostationary orbit around myself sipping at a cup of DM Tea

You'll have to be a guy looking like me...hehe...or yourself perhaps... Are you tall? If you are a feminine, fairly petit, tan Italian guy with a femine appearance and who stays healthy during transition, you might make a beautiful woman...?

But not pointless...if you feel like a woman you may want to do it regardless... Isn't being the one one feels like the ultimate joy here in life... Becoming someone you want to be should be the best feeling in the world... If not, don't do it..

If I had the choice to be born again, I would chose woman (if I had the choice, that is...), but I am comfortable with the life I have now...

-Q-

Silver Poster

Lots of cash I'm sure would be "the great equalizer".

Junior Poster

I think too... Keep us posted on you progress. Hope you achive what you want... Post a few body shots when you feel like...? Facial hair is a problem, but wouldn't some og the pills you take reduce that growth somewhat...? There are may methods for removing hair, but I don't think you can kill off the root alltogether...

Good luck!

-Q-

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by prettiboi_twink
    facial hair is my main concern right now! i read laser really doesn't work, so then i'd have to commit to agonizing years of electrolysis which i'm really not looking forward to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've heard the same thing... Not particularly happy about my body hair either... But then again I am blessed with little facial hair and if I shave my legs every other day, they stay smooth... which I like..both being and feeling... Electrolysis still wouldn't remove the root, though...I think. And hair removel cream is a lot of bunk!!

-Q-