Default Considering hormones.....my worries

I am 20, and I am coming to terms with my transgenerism, for years I ignored it and choose to hide ....i was basically a miserable little hermit =/

Anyway I have come to terms with it, but there are things I am worried about. I consdiure myself androgynous, and feel that I am between the sexes. Though I desire a female body, I also do not want to lose my penis.

Though I have heard hormones both reduce size, and stop erections, and though I hate being a guy, I have always been proud of my quite large tool......yeah I know it sounds odd, but I am proud of my penis.

But I am confused about as I have see mtf's who can still achieve a hard erection.

Is there anyone here who can give me some advice?

Veteran Poster

I have dated and known a few girls that had orchiectomy who still get erections. All did admit to losing some size. The girl that i am seeing now is one testosterone blockers (basically she is chemically castrated) that effect her ability to get erect but with a little work she gets hard.

I have had my share of ecounters with girls and it seems pretty rare where i have meet a girl that didn't get erect. Usually the ones that did were girls that weren't so much into thier penis' anyway.

Try it, if you don't like the effect try another route. get with a dfoctor that knows his or her stuff. they will find the proper meds and doses to achieve what you want.

Thanks for advice, that really does help =)

Hey if I transition goes well I will post some pics