Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default Ed Bradley is dead! (Roger Moore is still alive)

Just turned on the news, Ed Bradley is dead. Damn. He was my favorite 60 minutes guy. I can't believe those old dinosaurs out lived him.

Of course, all those old timers are on Larry King tonight. Given the average age of that crowd, maybe the entire panel will keel over simutaneously on live TV. The producers will have to switch to a motif of that ticking clock to pad the running time.

R.I.P Ed Bradley.

Hey, I gradumated from the same high school as one of those 'dinosaurs' (And Mike Dukakis and Conan O'Brien).

Yah, I'll miss Ed.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Hey, I gradumated from the same high school as one of those 'dinosaurs' (And Mike Dukakis and Conan O'Brien).

Yah, I'll miss Ed.
    Interesting combination of classmates, B1. Which 60 minutes guy was it?

And in light of the current ass beating. . . uh, I mean elections, we on the more liberal side of things here should take a humble moment to remember past low points and learn from old mistakes:

When I read your post, all I could imagine was Dukakis picking up his prom date in that damn tank.

Interesting side note: an old friend of mine was, years ago, briefly roomates in Chicago with O'Brian sidekick, Andy Richter. All kinds of connections and coincidences going on.

Interesting combination of classmates, B1. Which 60 minutes guy was it?
    Myron (Mike) Wallace.

Dukakis had a tank? Not that old Dodge Dart that he used to drive, eschewing Sargent's Cadillac Fleetwood 75?

All kinds of connections and coincidences going on.
    The GG that bagged my virginity was roommies with Adam (Batman) West at MIT.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

The Dukakis tank incident was just a stupid ploy on his part when he was running for President. Both democrats and republicans are guilty of this frequently.

Honestly, the last time I voted was for Ralph Nader. He would have been a completely ineffective President, given the system he had to work within, but it was a vote of protest. He'd make a better king. . . maybe we should switch to a monarchy.

Nader: An honest, hard working, principled, intelligent, socially liberal and thrifty individual. I'll throw my vote away again in his direction. . . although honestly I would probably vote for Barak Obama if he were to run. From what I know of him, he seems like a good guy. Although admittedly I don't know that much about him as of yet, I need to do some research.