Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by abblecore
    its one think to like kayla but to compare kayla with paris hilton u need to get suspended from the board.

LMAO

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

as far as gg's go, Paris is way overrated. couldn't lick Jessica Simpson's toes.

5 Star Poster

Default Paris and Paris

. said:
    how fucking dare u compare that to Paris Hilton?!

if u like crossdressers u are definitely a HOMOSEXUAL.
    I disagree. Kayla definitely has something sexy about her. But then again, so what? What's the big deal with throwing out the fag insults- we're all confused about our sexuality here, ., including you, I should think.

., you're hot, but sometimes your attitude just seems to suck. Live and let live I say. Being desirable doesn't give you the right to bitch about everyone else, including other tgirls who are trying to make a living and cope with their own lives.

Although I will definitely agree that Kayla does not look like Paris Hilton. And yes I'm aware she's still a part-time TV who does gay videos under another alias- videos which I do not ever intend to see, by the way, .. But like I said, she looks pretty fine in full make up and drag.

And if you want my opinion, I think Paris Hilton looks just okay, but I also think she seems to behave like a cheap tart, despite the billions. Plus the fact that she intends to marry a guy who is also named Paris is just too hilarious. Will they marry in Paris? The world awaits with baited breath. Or maybe not.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

u act like i started this thread or like i was ranting and raving. i didn't bitch. this is a forum. i posted my opinion jackass. it's kinda like ... um ... what you're supposed to do here. i wrote 1 sentence and u wrote a whole novel. get a life.

*****LG: SAID....Although I will definitely agree that Kayla does not look like Paris Hilton. And yes I'm aware she's still a part-time TV who does gay videos under another alias- videos which I do not ever intend to see, by the way, .. But like I said, she looks pretty fine in full make up and drag. *****

i never mentioned any videos or anything that was someone else so u look dumb calling me out. stop typing so fast and read slow. scroll up. u are talking to the wrong person.

i said it before and I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.... ANY MAN WHO IS INTO ANY OTHER MAN WEARING GIRLS CLOTHING AND HAVING SEX WITH THEM LOOKING, SOUNDING AND FEELING LIKE A MAN IS A HOMO. IF THERE ARE NO BREAST, NO HAIR, NO ESTROGEN THAT IS GAY SEX REGARDLESS OF IT BEING KAYLA OR ANY ONE ELSE WHO IS WEARING GIRL CLOTHES .

*****LG: SAID..... ., you're hot, but sometimes your attitude just seems to suck. Live and let live I say. Being desirable doesn't give you the right to bitch about everyone else, including other tgirls who are trying to make a living and cope with their own lives. *****

WHY DOES ME MAKING A REALISTIC STATEMENT MAKE ME HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE. YOU SAID IT YOURSELF ... YOURE CONFUSED ABOUT YOUR SEXUALITY. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE CONFUSED DOESN'T MEAN U CAN SPEAK FOR ME AND EVERYONE ELSE. SLOW DOWN BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF.

Junior Poster

Default A Question About Kayla

Was Kayla at Allanahs Birthday party last week ?? I saw a very tall Blonde there who had to be CD or TV at best but was still attractive (Call me whatever because I say she was attractive)!! The Blonde was with a shorter girl who appeared to be GG. I figured it was someone new to going out and bringing their GF along but she resembles Kayla's pics. So tell me was that her at the party ??

KAYLA was at the party...remember her on stage at torwards the end

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

5 Star Poster

Interesting .. I like the idea of writing a whole novel (you must get the really concise and abridged versions that are only 15 lines long), but you actually beat me there with your reply. I'm sure you'll beat this too.

I didn't 'call you out' about the videos, girl, so read my posts carefully. All I said is 'I'm aware of them'.

. said it before she said it again:
    ANY MAN WHO IS INTO ANY OTHER MAN WEARING GIRLS CLOTHING AND HAVING SEX WITH THEM LOOKING, SOUNDING AND FEELING LIKE A MAN IS A HOMO. IF THERE ARE NO BREAST, NO HAIR, NO ESTROGEN THAT IS GAY SEX REGARDLESS OF IT BEING KAYLA OR ANY ONE ELSE WHO IS WEARING GIRL CLOTHES .
    Maybe, maybe not. I don't like Lexx Parker (kind of a turnoff, which is fucking weird because as soon as he puts on a dress, wig and make up, he looks pretty hot). I've never heard Kayla's voice, never felt Kayla. A lot of Asian tgirls have small or negligible breast too and I know a few GGs with breasts that pretty small... Why do we have to attach labels to everything? And what do you have against homosexuals anyway?

And honey, we're all kind of confused sometimes around here. I don't know what makes you so sure of yourself. And enough with the personal insults and namecalling, please. Not nice and not clever.

Frankly, I've kind of had enough of this thread...

-------
    Edit to original- just to clear things up, . the only reason I mentioned you after I mentioned the videos, was becuase I wanted to stress that I never, ever intended to see the gay videos- Kayla only turns me on when she looks like a girl- in my book fancying Kayla from afar is the same as fancying you (which I did until a few minutes ago when you called me a jackass).

Secondly, all I ever said about you was that your attitude kind of sucked sometimes. And you called me a jackass. Nice of you. Very nice and well thought out reply.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

I've never met Kayla but judging from her pics she is very sexy and feminine. I'm sure in person she pulls off the girl role very convincingly. Why is it a problem that she plays both sides and can also be Lexx?

As long as I'm not attracted to Lexx, which I'm not. And I would never see this person as Lexx, only as Kayla.

If this person gave up her dual character and became a fulltime girl, would anyone who's attracted to her then be less gay?

Junior Poster

LG, how you gonna attack moni for speaking her mind u dont have to be mad cause like how he (kayla) looks in a dress with some make-up on.

LG u seem like a pretty insecure guy. U might wanna look into that.