Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

ossumpei, stfu dude your the fucking sissy whore. No one would give a shit if you never was on the board "EVER",i dont see why moni is talking too your ghetto ass anyway,she should just fucking ignore your ass and see how you like talking to yourself!

I agree with everyone here.

Dude all the typos in you past posts,you are the last person to being calling someone dumbass!

Quote Originally Posted by ossumpei
    So all the whores and dumb asses use pwned, how is it that I'm not impressed.

And what is V1c41 1$ 1337, some kind of price code for you to fuck a 'straight' guy.
    You're insulting the wrong group, dude. V1c41 1$ 1337 is 133t5p33k (leetspeak), as is "pwned" (used by gamers). And V1c41 1$ 1337 roxx0rs. Of course, 1m a total n00b and lack \/R's m4d sk1llz. G0 back 2 ur pr0n, d00d.

\o/!

[quote="ossumpei"]You need to try and understand the principles I have tried to explain, and ignore the typo's. If you dwell on the mundane, like you have, you will remain ignorant.

Here is a list of the simple principles;

Having tits does not excuse you from hearing other members thoughts on your posts. If your going to use foul language and childish ideas, if your EXTREMELY arrogant, if you think the world should kiss your ass just because you have tits, just because some jerk offs would like to have sex with you (then slither off and call them self straight) that doesn't mean that everyone thinks your smart, pretty, cute, cool, gangsta, etc. This is the forum for people to exchange ideas, and some are going to disagree with your stank ass.

Straight men dont suck cock, anyone's cock, tits or not. Straight men like what they call a 'pussy'. If both people engaged in sexual activity have the same genitals, then that is homosexuality or lesbianism. You can elect yourself straight and consider yourself a woman, but you could consider yourself Napolean or the president, but THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT SO.

Using slang terms to describe a person (ie wigger, used by some other poster) isn't right in this type of forum. That is one of the purest forms of ignorance. You can disagree with someone and remind them how fucking stupid they are without that type of language.

If you want people on this board to respect you, you have to earn it. When people disrespect you, its almost always because of something YOU said.

If your signature says something about sucking dick to get to the top, then others will think you are a whore.[/

God damn man thats a long ass post,but is it me of do it sounds like you want to be a tranny yourself, If you want attention go jump off a bridge and stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

What is funny I thought this was about Kayla Coxx
    wow some people can get on other people bad side with type words.
    man so of you are like this here, i'll hate to see you in the real life.

sticks and stone my break my bones.
    Any-Ho if any of you had a chance to bust a nut in Kayla Coxx
    I know all of you would shhh i won't tell anyone.