Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ECSTATIC!!!!

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

I'm an independent, an atheist, and voted Republican. I know, someone will say “Oh great … an atheist voting for the religious right”. However, my biggest concern is taxes. I just hope we’re not heading back to the days of a balanced budget at the expense of the tax payers and landing us in another recession.

From Tedd Haggard, Evangelical New Life Church -- “The fact is I am guilty of sexual immorality (homosexuality). And I take responsibility for the entire problem. I am a deceiver and a liar. There’s a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I have been warring against it for all of my adult life”.

An electronic excerpt from Mark Foley to a 16 year old congressional page:

Maf54: You in your boxers, too?
    Teen: Nope, just got home. I had a college interview that went late.
    Maf54: Well, strip down and get relaxed.

Another message:
    Maf54: What ya wearing?
    Teen: tshirt and shorts
    Maf54: Love to slip them off of you.

And this one:
    Maf54: Do I make you a little horny?
    Teen: A little.
    Maf54: Cool.

I highly doubt Tedd Haggard has any real reservations or remorse about his sexual persuasion. Do any of you? I don’t (I'm not gay). And like Michael Jackson, Tedd Haggard and Mark Foley just cannot socially or politically afford to come out of the closet. I don’t blame them. Hell everyone on the Hill has their private lives and skeletons in their closets. It wouldn’t surprise me one iota to find that Nancy Pelosi would love to go down on some hot young high school chick while getting butt-slammed by a hot TG. Nor would it surprise me to find George W and his dad drunk and tag-teaming a hot Catholic nun behind the pulpit if they could get away with it. Hell I’d be right behind them in line for that party! And I wouldn’t be terribly surprised to find that the majority of the elected officials on Capital Hill are either agnostic or full-on atheist, bisexual and/or homosexual, because one thing we can all agree on dem and reps alike is they are all human! No matter your religious, ethical, or party affiliation, everyone behind their masks is equally human, similar, and quite comfortable in accommodating and satisfying sexual and hedonistic appetites of the human body … if they can get away with it, which makes it all the more fun and exciting. It is for me.

I think it would do this country, and humanity at large, a world of good for all to take a more honest and liberal position on all matters where humans are concerned. No one will ever agree on the ‘moral high ground’, because morality is all subjective anyway. What’s good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander, and what’s good for the gander is not necessarily good for the goose. As shocking as some of the scandals are, I find them equally amusing in that it all simply reveals that they’re no different than any of the rest of us. They’re just in a position where they have to hide who they truly are to stay in office, and the citizens of this country are free to be hypocrites and point their finger saying “Oh my god that’s terrible!” Is it really? You’d probably do the same thing.

Should the Democrats or Republicans hold the senate, I don’t really care. They’re all the same. Just don’t tax the shit out of me, don’t take my guns, don’t preach to me on how to live my life, and for heaven’s sake if some other country fucks with us, kick some ass so we can continue to enjoy the freedoms we have here.

My two cents, if it made cents at all …

Junior Poster

Default what

Ohh, brother. Self-serving, morning after, uninformed, non-reality-based-community bullshit. Let's look at it piece by piece.

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston
    I'm an independent, an atheist, and voted Republican. I know, someone will say “Oh great … an atheist voting for the religious right”. However, my biggest concern is taxes. I just hope we’re not heading back to the days of a balanced budget at the expense of the tax payers and landing us in another recession.
    So called moderate Republicans are always saying, basically, "I'm not a bat shit crazy, right wing, Jesus talking Christian taliban, but I'm worried about taxes."

Do you know how stupid that sounds, from an economic perspective? It's like saying, I don't want to pay my credit card bills and my mortgage and the Repubs give me permission not to do so. Meanwhile, the principal on your debts increases. We can't get out of paying for the shit that government has sold us and government continues to sell us. You don't want to pay taxes, but you go along with a $2 trillion war. Who the fuck do you think is going to pay for it?

If Al Gore had not had the presidency stolen from him and he had continued Clinton's policies, you know what tax and fiscal issues we would be debating now? According to the Fed and Treasury in the late Clinton years, the big question was what would we do when we had finally paid off 200 years of federal debt. Hmmmm.... maybe universal health care? how about free college tuition? How about the biggest fucking tax cut you ever dreamed of in your best tranny wet dream? If the peace the prosperity party had stayed in power, that would have freed up $300 billion per year in interest on the federal debt and given the continuation of peace, maybe another $150 billion in peace dividend. Instead your chimperor took a $5.6 trillion projected 10 year surplus and turned it into $4.7 trillion debt -- that is that fucking ape spent $10 trillion dollars on war and give aways to the rich and oil companies -- and you think the rethuglicans help you on taxes. That doesn't even include the billions you were ripped off for oil when the chimperor told his oil buddy friends to ram it up your ass at the pump. Sorry but that is just the stupidest fucking moronic bullshit I've ever heard.

So what's next from this republican apologist idiot?

From Tedd Haggard, Evangelical New Life Church -- “The fact is I am guilty of sexual immorality (homosexuality). And I take responsibility for the entire problem. I am a deceiver and a liar. There’s a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I have been warring against it for all of my adult life”.

I highly doubt Tedd Haggard has any real reservations or remorse about his sexual persuasion. Do any of you? I don’t (I'm not gay). And like Michael Jackson, Tedd Haggard and Mark Foley just cannot socially or politically afford to come out of the closet. I don’t blame them. Hell everyone on the Hill has their private lives and skeletons in their closets. It wouldn’t surprise me one iota to find that Nancy Pelosi would love to go down on some hot young high school chick while getting butt-slammed by a hot TG. Nor would it surprise me to find George W and his dad drunk and tag-teaming a hot Catholic nun behind the pulpit if they could get away with it. Hell I’d be right behind them in line for that party! And I wouldn’t be terribly surprised to find that the majority of the elected officials on Capital Hill are either agnostic or full-on atheist, bisexual and/or homosexual, because one thing we can all agree on dem and reps alike is they are all human!
    I think it would do this country, and humanity at large, a world of good for all to take a more honest and liberal position on all matters where humans are concerned. No one will ever agree on the ‘moral high ground’, because morality is all subjective anyway. What’s good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander, and what’s good for the gander is not necessarily good for the goose. …
    Just who the bloody fuck do you think has made sex the wedge issue the last couple of years? You brainwashed republican fuck faces wasted millions of dollars to investigate Clinton's blow job, then you demonized gays and lesbians for years to energize brain dead, Jesus freak morons from Kansas and Iowa to vote for debt, war, jobs to Mexico -- just so long as we stick it to the gays -- meanwhile their pastors are sucking dick and smoking crystal meth. Riiiiigght. Why can't we just all get along, now you say.

There's a big difference between rethugnican and Democratic sex scandals, my friend. Republicans run on getting into your bedroom and inspecting whether your eating your own wife's pussy (against Leviticus) and Democrats favor letting people make personal sexual choices. So if Barney Frank gets a blow job, that's not a scandal, because he's out, gay and in favor of gay rights. If Foley is chasing underage boys, number one it's a crime (sexual harassment and assaulting a minor) and it's high hypocrisy because it goes exactly against what he has been running on. For fuck sake asshole, he was in charge of a committee to protect children from sexual predators! And Haggart was preaching such intense hatred against any non evangical Jesus freaks that his flock of sheep would stand in front of peoples houses and point and scream "witch, witch!" and drive them out of town. Yes, he actually did that to people who did not conform to brain dead Jesusfreakdom. Meanwhile he is sucking dick and doing crystal meth, and you think the scandals of the two sides are the fucking same? Are you on drugs?

There's only one dog in this fight that wants to get in the sheets in your house and that's the rethugs. But of course, they only want to do that to you, and keep all the ass fucking, dick sucking, perversion for themselves -- the whole sick, self hating closeted gay but gay-hating leadership of the rethugnicant party.

Heh.

You said "...swift and steadfast..." about the nation's first official postal worker.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Default Re: what

Quote Originally Posted by EdelweissFan
    Ohh, brother. Self-serving, morning after, uninformed, non-reality-based-community bullshit. Let's look at it piece by piece.

So called moderate Republicans are always saying, basically, "I'm not a bat shit crazy, right wing, Jesus talking Christian taliban, but I'm worried about taxes."

Do you know how stupid that sounds, from an economic perspective? It's like saying, I don't want to pay my credit card bills and my mortgage and the Repubs give me permission not to do so. Meanwhile, the principal on your debts increases. We can't get out of paying for the shit that government has sold us and government continues to sell us. You don't want to pay taxes, but you go along with a $2 trillion war. Who the fuck do you think is going to pay for it?

If Al Gore had not had the presidency stolen from him and he had continued Clinton's policies, you know what tax and fiscal issues we would be debating now? According to the Fed and Treasury in the late Clinton years, the big question was what would we do when we had finally paid off 200 years of federal debt. Hmmmm.... maybe universal health care? how about free college tuition? How about the biggest fucking tax cut you ever dreamed of in your best tranny wet dream? If the peace the prosperity party had stayed in power, that would have freed up $300 billion per year in interest on the federal debt and given the continuation of peace, maybe another $150 billion in peace dividend. Instead your chimperor took a $5.6 trillion projected 10 year surplus and turned it into $4.7 trillion debt -- that is that fucking ape spent $10 trillion dollars on war and give aways to the rich and oil companies -- and you think the rethuglicans help you on taxes. That doesn't even include the billions you were ripped off for oil when the chimperor told his oil buddy friends to ram it up your ass at the pump. Sorry but that is just the stupidest fucking moronic bullshit I've ever heard.

So what's next from this republican apologist idiot?

I highly doubt Tedd Haggard has any real reservations or remorse about his sexual persuasion. Do any of you? I don’t (I'm not gay). And like Michael Jackson, Tedd Haggard and Mark Foley just cannot socially or politically afford to come out of the closet. I don’t blame them. Hell everyone on the Hill has their private lives and skeletons in their closets. It wouldn’t surprise me one iota to find that Nancy Pelosi would love to go down on some hot young high school chick while getting butt-slammed by a hot TG. Nor would it surprise me to find George W and his dad drunk and tag-teaming a hot Catholic nun behind the pulpit if they could get away with it. Hell I’d be right behind them in line for that party! And I wouldn’t be terribly surprised to find that the majority of the elected officials on Capital Hill are either agnostic or full-on atheist, bisexual and/or homosexual, because one thing we can all agree on dem and reps alike is they are all human!
    I think it would do this country, and humanity at large, a world of good for all to take a more honest and liberal position on all matters where humans are concerned. No one will ever agree on the ‘moral high ground’, because morality is all subjective anyway. What’s good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander, and what’s good for the gander is not necessarily good for the goose. …
    Just who the bloody fuck do you think has made sex the wedge issue the last couple of years? You brainwashed republican fuck faces wasted millions of dollars to investigate Clinton's blow job, then you demonized gays and lesbians for years to energize brain dead, Jesus freak morons from Kansas and Iowa to vote for debt, war, jobs to Mexico -- just so long as we stick it to the gays -- meanwhile their pastors are sucking dick and smoking crystal meth. Riiiiigght. Why can't we just all get along, now you say.

There's a big difference between rethugnican and Democratic sex scandals, my friend. Republicans run on getting into your bedroom and inspecting whether your eating your own wife's pussy (against Leviticus) and Democrats favor letting people make personal sexual choices. So if Barney Frank gets a blow job, that's not a scandal, because he's out, gay and in favor of gay rights. If Foley is chasing underage boys, number one it's a crime (sexual harassment and assaulting a minor) and it's high hypocrisy because it goes exactly against what he has been running on. For fuck sake asshole, he was in charge of a committee to protect children from sexual predators! And Haggart was preaching such intense hatred against any non evangical Jesus freaks that his flock of sheep would stand in front of peoples houses and point and scream "witch, witch!" and drive them out of town. Yes, he actually did that to people who did not conform to brain dead Jesusfreakdom. Meanwhile he is sucking dick and doing crystal meth, and you think the scandals of the two sides are the fucking same? Are you on drugs?

There's only one dog in this fight that wants to get in the sheets in your house and that's the rethugs. But of course, they only want to do that to you, and keep all the ass fucking, dick sucking, perversion for themselves -- the whole sick, self hating closeted gay but gay-hating leadership of the rethugnicant party.
    I never said I condoned anything of this from the Republican Party. I was merely sharing my points from an observational standpoint. You quote “You brainwashed republican fuck faces”, just shows that you’re the dumb-ass whose poor attitude fogs your reading comprehension. Since you didn’t notice (and/or comprehend) my opening line, “I'm an independent, an atheist, and voted Republican” for tax reasons I personally believe to be true. The evidence of that is on the Federal Income Tax box of my paycheck, if you ever bothered to look, unless you pour concrete for a living. It’s significantly lower when Republicans are in power, and significantly higher when the Democrats are. Regardless, there's never been free college tuition (which I paid for myself), nor has there ever been universal health care (which I pay for myself, $420 a month). You probably would like handouts on both and feel someone else should fit the bill for it.

As you said “the big question was what would we do when we had finally paid off 200 years of federal debt. Hmmmm.... maybe universal health care? how about free college tuition? “ In using your own words, I now ask you the same question “Who the fuck is gonna pay for that?” Me … and in your own words … ‘asshole’.

Platinum Poster

Rumsfeld has resigned!

I myself would rather see him hanging from a lamppost like Il Duce...

And it's a clean sweep for the Democratic party!!

The repugs have now lost the senate also!!

Montana just declared a win for democratic candidate Tester!

And Virginia has only three precincts left to count(99.88% already reported). All in Jim Webb strongholds. It's all over for Johnny Reb Allen and his fellow repugs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	control_monkey_551.jpg 
Views:	1020 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	67058  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Should the Democrats or Republicans hold the senate, I don’t really care. They’re all the same. Just don’t tax the shit out of me, don’t take my guns, don’t preach to me on how to live my life, and for heaven’s sake if some other country fucks with us, kick some ass so we can continue to enjoy the freedoms we have here.
    I agree with what you're saying about more honest and liberal matters - take that out of politics and leave it to the policies (with the exceptions of people who are anti-gay being found to be gay, etc) but the above quote is what makes the US look so batshit to the rest of the Western world.

Don't tax the shit out of you? So you have no social healthcare of welfare - the root of people many getting poorer and in strife through one or two misfortunes. The statistic of people going bankrupt because of one major medical bill is huge and then they can't ever recover.

Don't take the guns away? Why do you need them? A few hunting guns is one thing but semi-auto guns available readily? For what? (Yeah yeah, I know some bullshit about a piece of paper that's a couple of hundred years old, about needing self-protection, blah, blah - don't want to get into a gun debate but the amount of guns easily available doesn't help anyone).

Don't preach to me? No arguments there - so let's take away their (churches) tax benefits and use the money to create a better social welfare - doing what Jesus would have done!

Some other country fucks ? - Iraq didn't fuck with you? If the US was genuinely attacked or under threat it's one thing but going after countries as the worlds so-called peacekeepers (money-makers) isn't working. You're creating more people wanting to attack.

The US has less freedoms than most other Western countries and losing them by the day.
    seanchai

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Rumsfeld has resigned!

I myself would rather see him hanging from a lamppost like Il Duce...

And it's a clean sweep for the Democratic party!!

The repugs have now lost the senate also!!

Montana just declared a win for democratic candidate Tester!

And Virginia has only three precincts left to count(99.88% already reported). All in Jim Webb strongholds. It's all over for Johnny Reb Allen and his fellow repugs.
    I know you feel like stuffing it to the right wingers who are on this board and I'm all for seeing Rummy humbled but let's face it. The Dems won this because the Republicans are so fucking bad, so many scandals, such ineffective policies, so many people sick of the arrogrant and ignorant way that they have run the US for their own means over the last 6 yrs. The Dems did NOT win because they are more effective, have less scandals or even promise anything better. They're just different and the country if nothing else, needs a change.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

Default Re: what

Republicans and their enablers are too stupid for words...

I never said I condoned anything of this from the Republican Party. I was merely sharing my points from an observational standpoint. You quote “You brainwashed republican fuck faces”, just shows that you’re the dumb-ass whose poor attitude fogs your reading comprehension. Since you didn’t notice (and/or comprehend) my opening line, “I'm an independent, an atheist, and voted Republican” for tax reasons I personally believe to be true. .
    If you voted for republicans after the last six years, that's no longer just ignorance but a character flaw. If you voted for them, you supported their pathetic, treasonous program.

The evidence of that is on the Federal Income Tax box of my paycheck, if you ever bothered to look, unless you pour concrete for a living. It’s significantly lower when Republicans are in power, and significantly higher when the Democrats are. Regardless, there's never been free college tuition (which I paid for myself), nor has there ever been universal health care (which I pay for myself, $420 a month). You probably would like handouts on both and feel someone else should fit the bill for it.

As you said “the big question was what would we do when we had finally paid off 200 years of federal debt. Hmmmm.... maybe universal health care? how about free college tuition? “ In using your own words, I now ask you the same question “Who the fuck is gonna pay for that?” Me … and in your own words … ‘asshole’.
    OK, let's break this down in simple terms that a repugnicant or repugnicant voter might, in the dim recesses of his mind, be able to understand. Let me tell you a fable.

Once upon a time, there was a husband and wife. They had $10K in credit card debt and a $150K mortgage. They also had a strange arrangment in paying the bills. The husband would pay bills from their joint checking account for 8 months; then the wife would pay the bills for 8 months.

When the hubby held the checkbook, he paid bills as they came due. When wifey held the checkbook, she didn't pay the credit card or mortgage bills.

One day they had an argument. Wifey says, when I hold the checkbook, we have more money in our checking account. I buy myself fancier clothes and we eat out more. See, I've given us a tax cut.

Hubby tried to explain that although they had more spending money when wifey held the check book, it was illusory, because the debts just rolled over and accumulated interest. In fact, if wifey held the checkbook for too long, they would go bankrupt, and Mr. Chungkuo from the credit card company and Mr. Takashita from the mortgage bank, would foreclose and take everything they had.

In case you don't get it, wifey is a republican; hubby is a Democrat; Mr. Chungkuo is the Central Bank of the People's Republic of China; and Mr. Takashita is the minister of finance of Japan.

If hubby can get control of the finances, he can in a relatively short time pay off Mr. Chungkuo and Mr. Takashita, freeing up so much of their income that they can begin to invest in important things. They could use the freed up debt money to buy health insurance -- just like the Windsor family, the LePews and the Deutcheman family who live across the pond in their town. Or they could re route all that stream of income to create a better system of funding college for their kids than crippling student loans, just like that nice Canadian fellow who lives in the northern part of their town.

Unfortunately wife is just too stupid to understand that when she doesn't pay the bills the debt still accumulates. So one day in the year 2000, they put the matter to a family vote. Hubby and their one older daughter who is getting a ph.d in economics, voted to pay their debts on time. Unfortunately, wifey and the couple's two mentally retarded younger children outvoted hubby and the smart daughter, because wifey and the two retards like having the extra money to buy video games.

Gold Poster

Scandals probably had no effect on this election because both parties had quite a few people but the main thing that effected my decision on which party to support is the war i mean whatever they are doing now is clearly failing but yet we hear the same shit from bush and rumsfeld. Personally i think the iraq situation had a big factor on this election.

Rookie Poster

its like in england

When someone asked me who i am voting for

and i said "what do you mean between the liars and the crooks ?"