Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Dems take NEGLIGIBLE lead in National Elections! LMAO

LMAO. That's it?

Even if Dhimmi's win the remaining 3 senate races as of 10:10p pacific, they'd have no more than a 1 seat lead in the senate!?!

And in the house, not a real lead at all in terms of percentage control.

Congrat's dhimmi's, despite your best doom and glooming, a small majority isn't going to get you the votes you need in your attempts to shame this country.

Through it all, Republicans stood tall, took the hits and.... you mean... ?

This is the dem's best shot?

Doom and gloom dems fail again!!!

After tonight's political disaster I consoled myself by listening to Henryk Gorecki's "I. Lento - Sostenuto Tranquillo Ma Cantabile" of Symphony No. 3.

All is lost...welcome to the dark ages...the end of the world as we know it.

The animals have been released from their cages...

Gold Poster

Platinum Poster

Can you say Speaker Pelosi?

SUCK IT UP!

:P :P :P

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

LMAO

I am in Europe and was UP all night watching this! Im so glad the president. all you freaking right weingers, and especialaly those on the board are eating humble pie and can now shud da fuck up!
    and T Fan u are a moron.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

someone please give me some information is it true as it is being reported that large percentage of the democrats that won are right wing on social issues such as same sex marriage, abortion, gun control ect. and left wing on finance if so where is the victory? if not that will be nice to see some social change but up to me better just do like here in thailand and have coup and kick the bums out!

Mai pen rai

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Ha ha. That picture is too funny.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bucatini70
    someone please give me some information is it true as it is being reported that large percentage of the democrats that won are right wing on social issues such as same sex marriage, abortion, gun control ect. and left wing on finance if so where is the victory? if not that will be nice to see some social change but up to me better just do like here in thailand and have coup and kick the bums out!
    Many of the democrats that won are moderate to conservative. They still won though. Kudos to the democrats.

Just don't raise my taxes is all I ask.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    LMAO

I am in Europe and was UP all night watching this! Im so glad the president. all you freaking right weingers, and especialaly those on the board are eating humble pie and can now shud da fuck up!
    and T Fan u are a moron.
    Rangel will be chairmnan of Ways and means. He stated ,"couldn't think of one of our tax cuts he would extend ."

So you`re in favor of higher taxes?

Pelosi stated she will have Alcee Hastings chairman of the House Intelligence Committee . Do you agree that, a former judge who was impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate in 1989 for accepting $150,000 in exchange for handing down a lenient sentence, and for lying at his trial, be trusted ?

And of course John Conyers,who held dress rehearsal impeachment trials in the bowels of the congressional building.

The democrats want to redeploy troops out of Iraq. By redeploy we all know that means Quit just as in the 70`s when the democrat Congress defunded South Vietnam and left the battlefield to the Communists.

Will they now walk the walk and do the same. In order to "redeploy" the House has no choice but to defund support of the troops.

Will your boys walk the walk now,or betray their base?

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    LMAO

and T Fan u are a moron.

"Shut da fuck up" and "u are a moron"?

LMAO. Thanks for your expert analysis but this is not a photo shoot. We're talking about an election.

I don't know what the jubilation around here is for. Dems didn't pick up the votes they'll need to push their tax and spend agendas nor the votes they'll need to push their anti-American psychological warfare.

Let's be serious.

Fem's have a reported 233-202 lead in the house and at best a 1 seat lead in the senate.

Considering that Republicans have controlled both the Senate and the House for the last 12 years AND the law of Averages, I'm calling this a failure of the Dhimmicrat platform of ideas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	032206_eject_sign_274.jpg 
Views:	582 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	67056