Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Love and Lust

5 Star Poster

Default Love and Lust

So many of you want to suck my shecock and swallow everything that comes out of me... over and over every day of you lives. Don't you hate wishing and wanting? You want that feeling. You want to feel someone beautiful loves you.

Instead all of you are posting spam in here about meaningless "cum shots" or "big shemale cocks"... I mean what the fuck is that. You will just be fucking wanting it a year from now... 5 years from now... the rest of your lives.

I mean really why don't you do something about it? This forum has become pic collectors heaven and the good guys who started this site have left. Megabody almost never posts. This isn't what it was. You guys can post pictures and fantasize, but there are real TS girls who want what you want. Most of you are chicken shit and scared to take what is there. Fuck those of you who fantasize about us but wouldn't risk loving us. Fuck the girls who are so jaded they won't give you a chance.

I want a love story. I want to hear a TS and a guy made it and it was real. I need that. I want to know that what my parents and grandparents can happen to me and my friends. You might want to jack off wishing her cock was deep inside you, but until you really say it and mean it, and

Vicki

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default Re: Love and Lust

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    So many of you want to suck my shecock and swallow everything that comes out of me... over and over every day of you lives. Don't you hate wishing and wanting? You want that feeling. You want to feel someone beautiful loves you.

Instead all of you are posting spam in here about meaningless "cum shots" or "big shemale cocks"... I mean what the fuck is that. You will just be fucking wanting it a year from now... 5 years from now... the rest of your lives.

I mean really why don't you do something about it? This forum has become pic collectors heaven and the good guys who started this site have left. Megabody almost never posts. This isn't what it was. You guys can post pictures and fantasize, but there are real TS girls who want what you want. Most of you are chicken shit and scared to take what is there. Fuck those of you who fantasize about us but wouldn't risk loving us. Fuck the girls who are so jaded they won't give you a chance.

I want a love story. I want to hear a TS and a guy made it and it was real. I need that. I want to know that what my parents and grandparents can happen to me and my friends. You might want to jack off wishing her cock was deep inside you, but until you really say it and mean it, and

Vicki
    Knock it off. I'm going to sweep you off your feet and marry you some day. You know I'm not lying. . . remember being beside the pool? You think I came all the way down to the desert because I was lying to you?

I will ask you to marry me someday. I will be able to provide for you. I'm more capable of doing something great then anyone else I know.

You are the only girl I have ever wanted to spend my life with, it's up to you if you say yes or no. I do need to do some work yet.

You are the only girl I would ever want to be with.

That's the truth and all I got, put out there once again, and you know it.

Junior Poster

Default well

i feel you vickie i uderstand where your coming from but the sad truth is it donest happen to many of us when we do find it love that is one of us fuckes it up mostely its the guys fault but im sure there are cases of the girl but i dont know ive learned to not look for it any more to just waite live your life and it will happen sometime when your not even thinking about it someone great someone wonderful will walk right in toyour life and youll be happy untill then the sad thing is we have to deal with these losers who love us use us and leave us for the next wanna be best thing ....so many girls are jaded and bitchy these days only because they have given all they have all of there heart and got it broken by some asshole who doesnt care about the real you he only wants to make a buck of you . so many of us are looked at now adays not even as woman but as something shiny to put on the mantle lol or sell on ebay were not even looked at like a person but more of an object well thats a small piece of how i feel but trust me there is love out there we just havent found it yet....... i havent lost hope i hope you havent...
    xoxoxo
    Holly Sweet

I think the board is fine BUT I will say that the recent posts "lovefuck me with you lovecock" and "I would love to suck the semen out of your jewcock" have taken this board right in line with comedycentral.com. I've only had what I consider to be serious relationships with 2 t's and I don't wish to repeat.

Not saying that all trans-women are unstable, needy, manipulative, back-biting scum... but the ones I dated have been.

I'll get bashed for saying this, but the stable, well-rounded t is a rarity, hard to find. Damn, that sounds kinda mean but maybe it's just the ones that I know.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Knock it off. I'm going to sweep you off your feet and marry you some day. You know I'm not lying. . . remember being beside the pool? You think I came all the way down to the desert because I was lying to you?
    I will ask you to marry me someday. I will be able to provide for you. I'm more capable of doing something great then anyone else I know.
    You are the only girl I have ever wanted to spend my life with, it's up to you if you say yes or no. I do need to do some work yet.
    I triple dog dare you to ask her whether there's a chance, and then accept the answer. If she says yes, I'll play the wedding for free. If she says no, then I get to fly down to Phoenix and take a crack. You'll pardon the expression.

stillies77

Default Re: well

Quote Originally Posted by hollysweet
    i feel you vickie i uderstand where your coming from but the sad truth is it donest happen to many of us when we do find it love that is one of us fuckes it up mostely its the guys fault but im sure there are cases of the girl but i dont know ive learned to not look for it any more to just waite live your life and it will happen sometime when your not even thinking about it someone great someone wonderful will walk right in toyour life and youll be happy untill then the sad thing is we have to deal with these losers who love us use us and leave us for the next wanna be best thing ....so many girls are jaded and bitchy these days only because they have given all they have all of there heart and got it broken by some asshole who doesnt care about the real you he only wants to make a buck of you . so many of us are looked at now adays not even as woman but as something shiny to put on the mantle lol or sell on ebay were not even looked at like a person but more of an object well thats a small piece of how i feel but trust me there is love out there we just havent found it yet....... i havent lost hope i hope you havent...
    xoxoxo
    Holly Sweet

I just want someone that i can get to know and someone that i can have sex with as a bonus as part of the relationship...knowing the person, loving the person, and doing anything you can possibly do for that person should surpass anything and everything else there is.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    I triple dog dare you to ask her whether there's a chance, and then accept the answer. If she says yes, I'll play the wedding for free. If she says no, then I get to fly down to Phoenix and take a crack. You'll pardon the expression.
    Suckseed, stop posting in regards to this subject. You seem like a decent guy but really, this has nothing to do with you.

I'd also like to add the words of Shiek Allah Akbar Ayatollah Louie DePalma.

Lahtka: Lust?

Louie: Yes! "Lust is better than love!"

stillies77

i dont blame you at all i mean you girls have to be wary of who you let in and who you dont

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Suckseed, stop posting in regards to this subject. You seem like a decent guy but really, this has nothing to do with you.
    I am a decent guy, Honda. I'll bet you are too deep down. And to prove it, I'll say that if you two ever fell in love I'd be happy for you. Really. But that doesn't change the fact that you now have a quadruple triple dog dare to deal with!!! Those are serious, man. You don't turn your back on a thing like that!