Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

mia u might need to dick him down one good time to shut him up.. lol

Say my name 3 times fast

Junior Poster

Default Re: Now Ray what a low blow

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985
    As you all can see he is at it again. Using playfull john as a way to get to me and using a fake tranny persona to bash me talking about how I scammed him and such. It is rediculous !!! And he really thinks I will consider starting a company with him so he can do what hes doing now.
    I will show you guys that have been asking who he is exactly who he is, where he is from and what he does if you would like to know if he doesnt stop bothering me. Actually you can see he probably doesnt care if I do. The picture of me at dinner that he posted shows his old ass reflection i the window. What sane professional person goes through such drastic measures to get someone s attention. He really thinks I care what a few anonymous people have to say about me. Please, he just wants to scare my friends away and in the process continues to push me away. I have been told all all a man really has is his balls and his word- he s got some balls but as he lied and promised he would never write about me and post false things up about me again he showed his word means nothing. Which I expected. It is sad that the only time he will ever speak to me again is through a tranny site lol.

How Low of you
    I will write no more in regards to this wierdo, he thinks hes famous lol
    How spiteful and callous that you won't give the man another chance! He's obviously putting forth the effort, his heart in the right place. I'm surprised that you're continued insensitivity to his plight hasn't driven him over the edge thusfar. Are you simply being coquettish with him, playing hard to get? Perhaps his false postings are a cry for help. Then again, maybe his postings aren't as false as you bemoan. Point is, you started some type of infatuative relationship with this man, you've got him dangling on the end of your hook, and now you want to seemingly cast him back into whatever Stygian depths you gaffed him in. At least give the man a fair shake. Give him another chance. He seems sincere.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    oops...lemme edit this quickly and i apologize for my words if they were read, i reread everything between the two and im lost, its like the special olympics, whoever wins is still a fuckin retard...
    I think it's a hard fought tie between them!! Do they have that here? A Forum Fuckin' retard award given out each month? Might be interesting to initiate one.

Junior Poster

Mia,
    The only important thing in my life now is when is your website going to be up and running? I so much want to see more of you especially those lovely new breasts you have. Girl you are dynamite ready to explode

Agree with Irish Rose, Mia, when is your site up? I think we are all looking forward to seeing your new look. Too bad John got his feelings hurt, maybe he will learn something (i.e. negotiate the service and price beforehand).

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by irish_rose
    Can you please delete this asshole from this forum?
    __________________________________________________ ___________________

Believe it or not,

I wanna hear more.

Mabey OP might be willing to share his and Mia's situation/experience will us. As cliche and played out as this is, "There always 2 sides to a story".

The only question is, which side will be more entertaining. lol

*takes cold bear out of fridge*

opcorn

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

TOLD YOU. lol

Rookie Poster

i was asked by john to delet this post. he wants nothin more to do with this or mia sorry tommytuu told him the real deal on mia and it was like a slap in the face a real wake up call. he is a friend and i was tryin to help

Honesty is the best policy

Junior Poster

[quote="Ms_T"]
    mia im on eros to.
    Wait a cotton picking minute! You're a (now whispering in stuttered tones) praa, pppp, pros, prosti... er, a provider ?

Rookie Poster

mia u r awful

Rookie Poster

[quote="PumpDaddy"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms_T
    mia im on eros to.
    Wait a cotton picking minute! You're a (now whispering in stuttered tones) praa, pppp, pros, prosti... er, a provider ?
    lol not for long. tried it have other plans now sorry jst helpin a friend that hlped me