Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3D picture

Default 3D picture

I saw an opportunity to attempt to make a 3D picture of Allanah when I saw that one of my photos nearly matched one from shemaleexotica.

If any of you ever looked at a stereogram, this works the same way, just need to uncross your eyes to see her in 3D. The cameras weren't optimally placed for this, so it probably make some peoples eyes hurt, and it probably isn't as good as it could have been.

I would really like to see a set done with a 3D camera though. It would be great to see, but I don't know of a site that has done this with tgirls.

What do you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	allanah-3d.jpg 
Views:	5003 
Size:	168.7 KB 
ID:	9087  

OK, I did it again. I took a picture of Allanah right next to NYCe taking a picture of Allanah. I took the two and made another 3D picture from them. Here are two sizes for various screen/resolution sizes.

It really makes her tits stick out of the screen!

Name:	allanah2-3d-small_260.jpg 
Views:	3796 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	15812   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	allanah2-3d_875.jpg 
Views:	3805 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	15813  

Bigguy, you need to get to another party, lol! But really, it works. The second set works better than the first, I think. If you wear glasses (computer or reading glasses), then remove your glasses and get as close to the screen as practical and I think you'll find it easier. Look in between the two images of Allanah and cross your eyes until the two images are superimposed. You'll still see two images, one to either side (unlike a stereoscope, which eliminates this and makes the focusing a lot easier because of the parallax of the lenses as opposed to crossing your eyes), but yes, A*'s tits really do pop off the screen, and her face looks glowingly real.

Now my eyes ache, lol.

I'll be going to another party in 11 days. Actually you have to uncross your eyes, being cross eyed wouldn't work. I guess it helps that I'm nearsighted and I can see it very clearly up close without my glasses.
    I must agree her beautiful face comes out even more in 3D.

Angela, it didn't take me long to put together, perhaps 20 minutes. The first one took a bit longer. I had to rotate the images a bit and adjust colors to get them somewhat close, but still the cameras weren't in the right position to make it a good 3D picture. When I saw NYCe taking the second picture I quickly put my camera right next to his and took the picture about the same time he took his.

A 3D camera with one flash and properly spaced lenses would be the best for this.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

It does work. That's cool.
    If we get a chance we'll perfect it at the next party.

Gold Poster

Sorry, Biggy. I all could draw from it was a headache. Keep posting the pics, though. The only thing better than one lovely Allanah, is well, two lovely Allanahs.

Junior Poster

Holy shit. I crossed my eyes and it looks like she has a penis!

Senior Member Veteran Poster

i think those 3D photos are so cool!! you really should start a webpage of just 3D shots of girls

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy
    Actually you have to uncross your eyes, being cross eyed wouldn't work. I guess it helps that I'm nearsighted and I can see it very clearly up close without my glasses.
    I think we must be saying the same thing with different terminology. What's important is superimposing the two images to overcome the eyes' normal parallax correction. I'm not sure how you mean to "uncross" my eyes since that would mean that my eyes are normally "crossed." But by superimposing the images, you get the stereo effect.

I'm nearsighted, too, but also have presbyopia (old eyes) and need reading glasses for the computer.

Well what I mean is when you are looking at something really up close, your eyes normally cross, the left eye is looking to the right more and the right is looking more to the left. What you want to do is more or less have them both looking straight when you look at this image up close.

If you cross your eyes at a distance and look at the picture, the eyes are going to be looking at the wrong picture and the depth of everything in the picture will be inverted and it will not look right. I've been looking at stereograms for around 15 years and I am able to get to the point of looking at things really wide where the left eye is looking left and the right is looking right. That can make my eyes hurt for a little while when I push my limits.

I just figured I'd explain how it all worked incase anybody hasn't figured it out yet.

I'm probably just a few years away from presbyopia, but I hope it will not affect me that much. My left eye is bad enough that when look at things at 12 inches away it is focused for distance without my glasses. Any further away than that it become blurry. Worst case I think is I'll just take my glasses off to read. My right eye is around 18 inches so I think that’s a good range for reading.

Here is a close up for your old eyes.

Name:	allanah-3d-face_212.jpg 
Views:	791 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	15862