Default Dhimmicrats, STAY HOME! YOUR VOTE DON'T COUNT!

I just went out to the mailbox and recieved my paycheck from the Bush campaign and...... I GOT A BONUS... TAX FREE because I'm so rich and we all know, the rich don't pay taxes! It turns out PWN1NG the libs around here pays well!

GREAT JOB TFAN!!!

I've also recieved word that thanks to our friends at DIEBOLD, I can confidently tell democrats to stay home! That's right fems, help reduce our dependence on foreign oil! Don't drive to the polls!

We've fixed the elections!!! Your vote doesn't count!!! (and neither do you!)

5 Star Poster

It`s a conspiracy. Diebold and the Republicans are in cohoots:

Potential problems loom in election voting
    Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:21am ET

By Randall Mikkelsen

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Long lines and long counts threaten to mar next month's U.S. congressional elections as millions of Americans put new voting machines and rules to the test, election officials and experts say.

The result could be delays in knowing whether Democrats capture one or both houses of the U.S. Congress, or whether President George W. Bush's Republicans keep control.

"In close elections, it may be days and weeks before a winner is known in a particular race," said Paul DeGregorio, chairman of the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, created to oversee a 2002 election law overhaul.

He forecast, however, an improvement over previous elections and said, "I think voters can trust the system."

The election overhaul was passed after the 2000 vote, in which problems deciphering paper ballots in Florida helped fuel a five-week recount fight in which the U.S. Supreme Court handed the presidency to Bush.

The law mandated electronic voting machines with a "paper trail" backup, statewide voter registries and opportunities to cast a "provisional" ballot when a voter's eligibility is in question...

http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...src=rss&rpc=22