Default Trans/crossdress clubs in South Florida?

Hi there. I would like to know if in the South Florida area (Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood et al.) are there any clubs or bars with a strong transgender/crossdresser clientele and/or staff? I remember back in 2007 a great place called Trixies (Fort Lauderdale) which was a smallish club where there were "professional" tgirls dancing and also t-girls and cds as "regular" crowd. It was great because while I was watching the pros Tgirls shows I also talked with cds and tgirls who just were there watching the shows as me but all dressed up. The best of both worlds as they say. But I learnt that Trixies closed a while ago and based on the info I've gathered, there is a similar place called ClubXtra. Is that my only option in that area or are there other options as well? I'd love to be in a place with tgirls, both pros and regular crowd like me. Me myself would like to go not fully dressed but partially wearing women clothes (e.g. boots and jeans). Thank you a lot!

Member Rookie Poster thedirector227's Avatar

Default Re: Trans/crossdress clubs in South Florida?

ClubXtra up North, Palace Bar in South Beach... that's pretty much it. Twist in Sobe generally pulls-in everyone.

Something called "Pigalle Rouge" in Miami tried to start, but I don't think it ever got going.