Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default What happened to Bob's Tgirls?

No new updates.Anyone know the news?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: What happened to Bob's Tgirls?

It updates almost evey day. When were you last a member?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

It's been a while since my membership expired. I was going to renew it again, but when I enter the site, I see scenes from other sites.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

BOB'S TGIRLS - A NEW DIRECTION

Hi - so some news this week on how we're going to be changing the format of this site, from today going forward. BobsTgirls is a site started in 1999 and it's focus was the girls of California, and shot by photographer Bob Maverick, bolstered by some content from other parts of the globe. Our intention when Bob retired and we took over the site was to continue to shoot new content (and substantially more per week) with a focus on different looking models, and more fetish style shoots, or hardcore with the girls in command, which is what we've been doing for the past few years. The problem we've had is getting good content to hit that brief, and also this site competes with GroobyGirls and Tgirls.xxx, both of which have a much clearer defined type of model, and dedicated fans.

With little to no growth on this site in the past few years, instead of reducing the shoots, we've decided to move the site sideways and for it to feature up to date scenes from some of our other sites, specifically Tgirls.xxx, GroobyGirls, BlackTgirls, Grooby.Club, BrazilianTranssexuals, TransexPOV and maybe a few surprises. All the content will be curated from the previous month on those sites, and we'll specifically be looking for content which we feel is more fetish, more big cock, more girls topping guys - and all with the stunning models you'd expect from our sites. With the extra budget, we're increasing our producers and model fees so they can focus on improving the content.

I'm really excited about this next step. I think provides exceptional value for money for the members who want a 'little of the best sets' from all sites, and I'm looking forward to choosing or curating the content here based on that.

I appreciate this won't suit everyone, so if it's not for you and you have over a month left on your membership, then please contact us and we'll see what we can do.

This site will increase it's updates to a new update each day Monday-Friday and continue with the bonus scenes.

- Steven Grooby

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

thanks

Bob's T-Girls was the first t-girl site I joined. I've been an an on again/off again member since 2023, even corresponding with Bob (super cool guy) and winning a DVD from his site.

I joined again in the last year or so and was disappointed that much of the original content I fell in love with so many years ago. Gone were several of the models and sets that drew me in. I especially missed the pics of all the pageants. parades, and other content.

I expressed my disappointment to a Grooby representive who explained why the older content was removed. I understand and respect their response but, with all due respect, I must say I miss Bob.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by boner View Post
    Bob's T-Girls was the first t-girl site I joined. I've been an an on again/off again member since 2023, even corresponding with Bob (super cool guy) and winning a DVD from his site.

I joined again in the last year or so and was disappointed that much of the original content I fell in love with so many years ago. Gone were several of the models and sets that drew me in. I especially missed the pics of all the pageants. parades, and other content.

I expressed my disappointment to a Grooby representive who explained why the older content was removed. I understand and respect their response but, with all due respect, I must say I miss Bob.

I loved his pageant pictures too

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

paperplane Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by boner View Post

Me too.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I have always been a behind the scenes fan