Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Girls who don't charge!

These girls say they don't charge men for sex!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57bc.jpg 
Views:	4217 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	9024   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7d28.jpg 
Views:	4260 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	9025   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29831.jpg 
Views:	4086 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	9035  

Junior Poster

men in drag and cross dressers dont usually....who in the right mind would pay anyways

Rookie Poster

They should pay me!

Rookie Poster

Well I was told they were transexuals since they're on hormones!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    BRO TAKE YOUR WIG AND HEELS AND GO ELSE WHERE.....FUCKING ASSSPIPE
    glad I'm not the only one up on this thing who feels this way . . .

mykey

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    WHICH ONE ARE YOU.....SO TELL EVERYONE HOW DID YOU MEET THEM AND TALK TO THEM TO FIND OUT THEY DONT CHARGE.....BRO , AINT YOU GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN COME HERE AND PLAY YOUR LITTLE BOY GAMES.....YOU AINT FOOLING ME, SOME OF THE OTHER MOMO'S ON THIS SITE DONT SEE THAT YOUR FUCKING AROUND , THEY ARE ACTUALLY ANSWERING YOUR BULLSHIT LIKE ITS SERIOUS....BRO TAKE YOUR WIG AND HEELS AND GO ELSE WHERE.....FUCKING ASSSPIPE
    You're very rude! I'll have you know I was born female, I don't need synthetic hormones to create something I was already born with naturally! And to answer your ignorant question, they were in a transsexual chat room on yahoo that I go to! I'm a bisexual female and I like tgirls! Yes bi women like trannies too, not just men like you obviously! Also, according to my tranny friends, you're nothing but a loud mouth trick!

Veteran Poster

Default Hmmmmmmmmmmm

You Know adona things would be different if you posted quality pics of girls and such but it seems you go WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of your way to find some of the worst photos out there to post here. Before you or anybody else rips on me on the photo remark i am going on the record as to say "I did not say they the girls were ugly, they are just not my cup of Doubleshot "

As for you well You're gonna say i am cruel and rude just as you did Mega but hell read my signature.

Adona you have heard the expression " you have issues." well I am going to do it one better and in relation to you i say this, "Adona you are an issue."

Ja Mata yo

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

You are not a bi-sexual girl - I've told you before, grow up and stop living that fantasy. Hey we've all done the lesbian fantasies (I'm trapped in a man's body) but to take it further with your inane postings on this board is just....sad.
    Sad, sad, sad wanker.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

Default Mega's gonna be surprised

But I'm pretty much with him on this. Most of us seem to be into the girls because of their beauty, whereas you seem to come here purely to stir things up. In my line of work, it's known as attention-seeking behaviour. Do you really feel that any attention is better than none?
    Those three are very evidently men (TV's), and if you can't see that you need, perhaps, to go away and do a little more research.
    BTW - 'G'day' to Mega.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyTSlover
    They should pay me!