Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Let's say I have the money

Quote Originally Posted by Dark passenger View Post
    A few questions. With one movie is that one scene or can i do miltiple scenes. I know i would want to do 3 scenes with a trailer. Also can I choose specific girls or will whoever makes the arrangements have specific ones that I have to choose from. There are certain things that I want and a certain look of the girls I'd like. Thanks for answering

One scene for that price per model and that's the minimum.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Dark passenger's Avatar

Well listen man moneys no problem as long as cash is OK. When my birthday comes and I'm ready to celebrate we can talk further. I got most of the info I need so that's a start

Well listen man moneys no problem as long as cash is OK. When my birthday comes and I'm ready to celebrate we can talk further. I got most of the info I need so that's a start
    We've nothing to talk about. I was just answering your questions here, and I'll do that - but it's a pipedream, I've heard this crap for 20+ years. If you were serious and genuine, you could find this information yourself.
    I'll answer the questions as a public information thing, just so people have the real information. If you really want to do this for fun, then find a few girls and do it ... but if you're thinking people would pay to see a professional release of this, then I'd very much doubt it.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Hey man I got a lot of respect for who you are and what u do. And I get that bullshit about people pipe dreaming. I appreciate u answering questions and trust me, I'm not cut from the same cloth. Release no. This is for my own pleasure. That's some of the questions I had but no problem. I'm no keyboard tough guy and I take no offense to what ur saying but the things I do are all the things that normal people can n never will accomplish. I'm no super rich guy but I got money and know what I like. Unfortunately the place I'm in let's just say we don't have the freedom of the internet. I'm lucky to have the cellphone. You see what im wearing in my photo. Once again thanks for the time for answering my queries and when the time comes, I'll make it happen. Wish you the best

Last edited by Dark passenger; 12-28-2023 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Senior Member Platinum Poster

That uniform, is it 7/11 or Seven to Ten? Not The Shawshank Rebellion, just a shank to be worried about?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Hahaha ha that's actually a good one. I do have a good sense of humor. I jus made that stat6to say if I had the option I wouldn't be asking the question on an open forum. Sometimes we have to do what we need to do to find out the info we want. I get dudes arrogance 100% I can imagine the things he hears on a regular basis. That's why I take no offense. I got what I wanted to know kind of. I'm still not sure how the release goes. I'd like to find out the rights yo content and whatnot but as for now, I'm OK with the basic rundown. I haven't been non active for the last 5 years for nothing my friend. But I've been a bad boy but this will all be over soon and I can enjoy life again. Not everyone with a kinky fetish is a weirdo that just talks big. Some of us life that life. Thanks again for the info guy.

Default Re: My new absolute favorite

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	335.6 KB 
ID:	1440981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6535157a128df-320-4.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	1440982Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	335.6 KB 
ID:	1440981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6535157a128df-320-4.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	1440982I love her!

Hey man I got a lot of respect for who you are and what u do. And I get that bullshit about people pipe dreaming. I appreciate u answering questions and trust me, I'm not cut from the same cloth. Release no. This is for my own pleasure. That's some of the questions I had but no problem. I'm no keyboard tough guy and I take no offense to what ur saying but the things I do are all the things that normal people can n never will accomplish. I'm no super rich guy but I got money and know what I like. Unfortunately the place I'm in let's just say we don't have the freedom of the internet. I'm lucky to have the cellphone. You see what im wearing in my photo. Once again thanks for the time for answering my queries and when the time comes, I'll make it happen. Wish you the best
    Fair enough - if you're doing it for your own pleasure, then by all means ... live that life man, and good luck to you.

I'm happy to share any information you need in a public space (ie; here) - but I don't have the bandwidth to engage on it onene.

What I'd suggest you do is head over to grooby.com and look under :

https://www.grooby.com/modelswanted/ - for information on models and what WE pay them. Your may be able to negotiate differently especially if you let them use content on their fan sites.

https://www.grooby.com/opportunities...aphers-wanted/ - general informationon what we look for in photographers and may help you find a producer.

https://www.grooby.com/code-conduct/ - read this - and then read it again. There are legal things you have to do. There are health tests that have to take place. There is paperwork you need to complete.

That I respect. Thanks man

Senior Member Junior Poster

I am always available with my service: To receive money from people who have too much. I even do it for free. That is how generous a person I am.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.